The Destruction Of Atlantis Now & Then Part III

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005

      In the 'Conclusions From Engineering Analysis' section the same author/researcher states this regarding the EMP scenario:

      Extensive research has led to only two existing possibilities for this scenario. 1.) An Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP) from a nuclear blast near the Columbia during reentry. This would certainly do it if the missile carrying the warhead were launched at exactly the correct time to intersect the Columbia's flight path. This is not impossible, however, according to the accounts written about high altitude nuclear blasts that occurred in the 1960's and 1970's the effects of such an event would have been visible for many miles. There were no such reports of anomalous activity in the sky at that time which would have matched the effects of a high altitude nuclear blast. 2.) The Columbia passed through a region of high speed beta particles intended to mimic the effects of an EMP. All of the academic papers written on the subject state that it is possible to produce such an effect for the purposes of ballistic missile defense. It is known that especially during the Cold War several countries
      attempted to create such a system to protect them from ICBM attack. The relative success of these systems is unknown and the information can be assumed to be held secret.

      At this point I'm reminded of the Damageplan symbolism...

      I received the following information from 'Barbara' who she told me personally knew the Damageplan/Pantera guys:

      ...you made a comment about the damageplan cd cover [...] Vinnie Paul [the band's drummer] stated in an interview that the name Damageplan came from the atomic bomb. He said when they made the atomic bomb they had a plan... a damage plan.

      Add to this the CD title 'New Found Power' and we seem to have an allusion (coincidental or not) to some new, powerful, and probably electromagnetic (EMP) related weapon/technology - comparable to nuclear power - that may have been used in the 'rituals', including the Sumatra earthquake.

      (By the way, let me make clear that I highly doubt the Damageplan guys themselves or any other 'actors on the stage' had/have any conscious awareness of any of this symbolism stuff. We're dealing with something much more mysterious and probably quite 'metaphysical'.)

      Am I actually suggesting that the catastrophe was man-made? Well, not necessarily but given the surrounding symbolic contexts I'd have to consider it an intriguing - as well as disturbing - possibility. At least there seems to be a design in place prompting us to think about it. After all the discussions about the numerous and sometimes frighteningly precise 'omens' preceding the event, is it really that farfetched to imagine some form of conscious (or should I say sub/unconscious) plan or influence working behind the scenes carefully facilitating the ritualistic events? No - it would be quite natural. But no need to dwell on that issue.

      The emerging 'atomic bomb' theme also brings our attention to the #1 selling CD at the time of the Columbus/Damageplan shooting, which was U2's How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb from which Vertigo was the heavily promoted single.

      If I remember correctly soon after the Damageplan event 'jim' in the forum and email started mentioning a film called Vertigo, which made me curious about U2's Vertigo. Then I saw its music video - and that really got my attention... It just could not emphasize the concentric-circle - or target - symbol more.

      You can watch the video at the following links and I encourage you to do so:

      After all the discussions about concentric circles or the spiral/whirlpool shape...

      ...how can we ignore this in-your-face reappearance in U2's art designs? Especially since we have, aside from the timing of the CD and its title, the following:

      The term 'vertigo' has to do with dizzily whirling motion and balance disorder/instability, thus relatable to earthquakes

      In the Vertigo video the ground begins to shake wildly around and under the performing band

      'U-2' was the designation of two German submarines (as well as a Lockheed spy plane) - relatable to the submarine Sumatra earthquake

      U2 performed on a heart-shaped stage during the 2002 Super Bowl halftime show soon after 9/11

      U2 is notable for being an Irish band and 'Ireland' can mean 'land of peace', relatable to the dove the symbol of peace and 9/11 taking place on the UN-sanctioned International 'peace day'; Ireland also figures in Grail tradition and the Greeks called Ireland 'Ogygia' which is one of the names applicable to Atlantis

      Vertigo's lyrics features a lot of Spanish words for some reason - Cuba (possible 'Atlantis') is a Spanish-speaking nation

      The ominous black smokes shown in the Vertigo video may be associated with the infamous 'black wind of death' mentioned in a letter claimed to have been sent out by a group supposedly responsible for the 3/11 Madrid train bombings in... Spain

      With regard to the last point, here is an excerpt from a CBC news report:

      MADRID - A London-based Arabic newspaper says an al-Qaeda-linked group has claimed responsibility for the series of deadly bombs that ripped across a train line in Madrid...

      The newspaper Al-Quds al-Arabi said it received a five-page e-mail from the Brigade of Abu Hafs al-Masri claiming its "death squad" had penetrated "one of the pillars of the crusade alliance, Spain." [...]

      "This is part of settling old accounts with Spain, the crusader, and America's ally in its war against Islam," the unverified claim said.

      The statement also warned that an attack would soon be launched against the United States.

      "We announce the good news for the Muslims in the world that the strike of the black wind of death, the expected strike against America, is now at its final stage – 90 per cent ready – and it is coming soon, by God's will," the claim said.

      There is also this view:

      In Bin Laden's... videotape he said a “black wind” was about to blow over the enemies of Islam (implying primarily the U.S.). In Islam, a black wind (huayra yana) is associated with hell (Quran 56:41-46) and with the destruction of Islam's enemies ("And on the day of resurrection you shall see those who lied against Allah; their faces shall be blackened.” Quran 39:60)." The black wind is also predicted to blow at the time the Imam Mahdi arises to defeat the unbelievers (convert them by the sword).

      My interpretation of the 'black wind' at least at this point is that we're probably looking at a Madrid or 9/11-type event against the US in the near future - likely an 'inside job' designed to incite the nation again into supporting a military attack against some pre-selected Islamic nation... namely Iran. In other words, I think the 'omen' or 'warning' from 'Enki' is still active even after the 'Great Flood', still subtly pointing out for us the next likely high-impact event, primarily through, as far as I can tell, the 'pop culture' medium of U2.

      To me, the title of the CD 'How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb' seemed to project a somewhat different context than the related 'Damageplan' symbolism. First of all, it coherently interacts with the dove/peace/Ireland theme in that, for instance, the famous peace symbol from the 70s was conceived as 'a combination of the semaphore signals for the letters "N" and "D", standing for Nuclear Disarmament'.

      Secondly, as far as the Bush administration is concerned, and particularly the nutty neoconservative faction, Iran is at the top of their 'most wanted' list as a 'rogue nation' that needs to be nuclear-free. Team Bush definitely wants to dismantle Iran's nuclear program - an issue that recently made headlines thanks to Seymour Hersh's reporting in his New Yorker article 'Coming Wars' (Jan 17). And of course it was exactly one year after the catastrophic Iran earthquake that obliterated the city 'Bam' that the Sumatra quake/flood took place... on Boxing Day or 'gift day', thus even appropriately relating to the gift-bearing Three Magi of Christmas/Epiphany who were most likely from Persia, today's Iran.

      Even the names 'Iran' and 'Eire' (the Irish name of Ireland) are said to derive from the same root, 'aryo' (as in 'Aryan'), making it even more fitting for the Irish band U2 to (unwittingly/unconsciously) broadcast the 'warning' to the world, if that is indeed what's happened. Worth noting as well is the 'Aryan race' theology promoted by Nazi Germany as the occult-driven SS organization consider it a 'master race' from Atlantis (an idea based on the mystical philosophy of Helena Blavatsky and others).

      While the 'Atlantean' tales of the Garden of Eden, sons of God ('Watchers'), and the Nephilim are normally geographically associated with Mesopotamia (Sumer) or today's Iraq, we find that 'angelology' - traditions handed down to us through ancient texts like the Book of Enoch - can be traced back ultimately to Persia/Iran and to the tradition of the Magi, a priestly order in Media (northern Iran).

      So what can I say... but 'watch Iran'. Or perhaps more accurately, 'watch Team Bush/neoconservatives go after Iran'. The most worrisome part of the 'omen' has to be the 'black wind' symbolism, as that may well be alluding to 'another' Reichstag Fire-type event. Indeed, given the current national psychological climate (Americans are already very tired of the Iraq war), it would probably take another 9/11 or something like that to 'shock & awe' the country into supporting military strikes against Iran which would by then be portrayed as the embodiment of 'the Muslims who attacked us'. So... that's becoming an increasingly plausible scenario among others.

      And the PNAC-driven neocon agenda apparently still driving the Bush administration cannot be separated from Israel thanks largely to the great power wielded by Vice President Cheney, the 'Darth Vader' of the current US government. Incidentally, the heart of Israel, Jerusalem, can mean 'foundation of peace' and similarly the name 'Solomon', who built the Temple to house the Ark of the Covenant, means 'peace'. This is something we should keep in mind along with the Jewish culture's close relationship with the olive tree - a well-known symbol of peace.

      It also happens that the olive tree is closely associated with Athena and accordingly we saw it highlighted during the Olympic opening ceremony in Athens...

      It was also an olive branch that the dove brought back to Noah to signal the end of the Great Flood. This being the period immediately following the modern 'Great Flood' right now, we'd have to consider the possibility that the foreshadowed 'black wind'/atomic/Iran event is to embody that olive branch of the dove/Columba.

      There are some interesting time references in Genesis regarding the Flood that we can probably use for decoding the time code involved here... But for now we can expect the month of February to produce significant developments around the world that'll give us more clarity as to what that 'olive branch' presumably on its way would represent. It will be during February '05 that we'll see Mars passing through the '9/11' position which - not surprisingly at this point - closely marks the Galactic Center. Some of you might recall that it was when Mars' first return to this position after 9/11 in March 2003 that the US invasion of Iraq started...

      And that'll then lead to the 'birth date' expected from the 'pregnancy' conceived through the Transit of Venus (the union of Venus and the Sun) as well as the 'passing of the torch' ritual involving Reagan and Schwarzenegger, around March 11, which is also the second of the 'Judgment' dates pinpointed by the 'Terminator time code' (the first being March 11, '04 answered by Madrid).

      Finally, I would be remiss if I did not mention the continuing relevance of the Pope situation. I have been quite consistent in my position from the beginning that the grand ritual sequence now underway has much to do with the exit of the current pope, John Paul II. It is one of the big events to which the 'ritual clock' is counting down, the way I see it. And the key symbolism here apparently involves the prophetic list of popes supposedly written down centuries ago by one St. Malachy which identifies John Paul II as 'De labore Solis' or 'of the labor/eclipse of the Sun' and the next pope as 'Gloria olivae' or 'Glory of the olive'. Yes... olive. So within the context we have going here, the potential implication is quite self-explanatory. The olive branch that is to be brought to us after the Flood may well be represented by the rise of the next pope.

      Obviously I expect 2005 to be an eventful year that will keep pushing things to the extreme like rising water pushing against the dam. The water has to be released one way or another and it can be done orderly with minimal damage or we can just wait until the dam breaks. If we take the latter approach, we're in for yet another, more deadly 'Great Flood'. It's the collapse of the system, the illusion, the Maya, or the 'Matrix'. It is useful to view the Mayan calendar counting down to the end of the cycle on Dec 21, 2012 as a countdown to the 'moment of truth'... You're either with truth and or with corruption that needs to be wiped out before the rise of the next New World represented most prominently by Mars. The soon-to-be 'Old World' on the other hand would be most fittingly represented by America and thus it also prominently embodies the 'Matrix' that is about to crash. It's deja vu all over again as the current situation is apparently designed as a repeat of the destruction of
      Atlantis, and as such it is also the story of the Great Flood. And the 'Ark' is ultimately within each of us - the courage and determination to choose the path of truth over the path of illusion. The Titanic is already sinking and it is time to choose, as should be made clearer in 2005.

      Can we leave the 'Truman Show'? Do you want to?

      postCount('01-31-05');Comments (6) | Permalink