Phoenix, AZ Jet & Dark Object Plus Orb Clip

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2005

      More from Phoenix. Click the link if you don't receive the images.

      http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2348

      Phoenix, Arizona Jet And Dark Object Plus Jet & Orb Clip

      Date: January 19, 2005 Time: 5:34 p.m.
      Brian, I was going through some video of a plane with a short contrail, maybe chemtrail, at sunset and the location of the sun made the contrail/chemtrail light up like there was a fire in the sky right behind the plane. If I didn't see the plane then I would have guessed it was a meteor cutting through the atmosphere.

      When I looked through my binoculars to see more detail I noticed a black object next to the trail wobbling towards the North very slowly. I thought it might be balloons but since the wind was coming from the Northeast that day and the object traveled North I ruled the balloons out.
      Unfortunately it does have the characteristics of balloons except for another thing, it moved in a straight line. It never gained altitude. The object might have been 1000'-1500' high and probably 15'-25' in diameter. The object was probably 5 or 6 miles from my location, not close enough to make me 100% sure but it did wobble against the wind, there were no wings and it went in a straight line never gaining altitude. That's not normal and that's why I sent this to you. Also, I almost forgot to tell you, this was the third time in 4 days that I have seen an object by a chemtrail of some sort. That's not normal either. What are the odds that balloons are going to pop up right next to a chemtrail that many times. I will send you the other clip as well.
      Below: Video clip #1 follows the two photos.

      Video clip #1 Phoenix, Arizona Jet And Dark Object 3.40 mbs
      http://www.hbccufo.org/videos/firetrailorb.wmv

      Second clip: Jet Trail And Orb
      Date: January 22, 2005 Time: 12:32 p.m.
      Below: Video clip #2 follows the two photos.

      Video clip #2 Phoenix, Arizona Jet Trail And Orb 2.67 mbs
      http://www.hbccufo.org/videos/orbinchemtrail012305.wmv

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report, pictures and video footage.
      Video clips and pictures are ©2004RichG.
      You can view Richard's website at:*CNUFOS.com*
      Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.com Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HBCC_UFO_Newsletter/
      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO