Pine Gap

  • dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
      Cross posting:

      My question after reading all this is...Why all the soupe up
      technology in this little world.
      What do they ultimately and truthfully intend to do with it?
      It's almost laughable to me if it weren't for the vulnerabilities of
      the little working guy who has been funding these incredible toy
      projects. What do they plan on doing with him?
      I used to work communications (UHF/VHF)in underground missile sites
      while serving the Army armed forces during the VietNam era.
      I'll tell you I'm really perplexed about all these complex
      applications of technology use potential that can subvert our worlds
      integrity before the Universal Councils that monitor these activities
      if used for wrongful purposes.
      This makes me greatly wonder what really is being conducted here by
      the native tech Terrain ins? IMO The 'Public' is a different animal
      and needs to be protected from some of these guys.
      Dex

      Excerpt from the chapter:
      PINE GAP: AUSTRALIA'S AREA 51

      By Christi Verismo

      There are at least ten top secret American facilities in Australia,
      with the
      so called 'Joint Defense Space Research facility' at Pine Gap, a
      multi-billion dollar operation, being the most important. Originally
      Pine
      Gap was decreed to control and act as a downlink for geosynchronous
      satellites gathering intelligence, stationed over the Pacific and
      Asia by
      the CIA, NSA and NRO. Construction was undertaken solely by American
      contractors flying in, making it operational by 1970. Large
      underground
      facilities are rumored to extend twelve levels below the base. Long
      tunnels
      are laid out in a similar pattern to the spokes of a wheel and extend
      several miles from the center. A secret nuclear reactor is installed
      in a
      deep shielded underground chamber. Reportedly, extending five miles
      below
      the base is a bore hole containing an ultra low frequency antenna
      which is
      apparently used for secret experiments supposedly related to Nicola
      Tesla's
      resonance theories, as well as low frequency communications
      throughout the
      world. Pine Gap's communication systems are the most sophisticated
      available, utilizing satellites, microwave, low-frequency and their
      own
      dedicated cable to the US They are directly connected to Nurrunga,
      North
      West Cape, Geraldton, Australian Defense Signals Directorate in
      Melbourne,
      Canberra, Sydney, all CIA and NSA stations, ASIO, SIS and the
      Australian
      Defense Science and Technology Organization which deals with UFOs and
      crash
      retrievals. Pine Gap has eight white radomes placed near groups of
      long low
      buildings. Miles away a double security fence is patrolled by
      Americans and
      Australian Police. There is a five mile no fly zone. Pine Gap is now
      being
      expanded with a second above ground power station and additional
      housing for
      staff of around 1,200 in 1996. The reason : "Asian economic
      espionage".

      A major NSA defector revealed that US has been carrying out continuous
      research into electromagnetic propulsion at Pine Gap since 1966,
      which was
      originally started in US after the war. Security aspects have included
      hypnotic and post hypnotic keys planted in personnel prior into
      acceptance
      into the project. A man has claimed his father worked on UFOs at Pine
      Gap.
      He worked for the FAA in 1970 fixing the programming of mainframe
      computers.
      He was one of only two or three in the US who knew whatever program
      they
      were installing. During the late 70's he made several trips to
      Australia.
      When his father came to visit, he had a locked briefcase that was
      chained to
      him. They were then followed everywhere. His father said he was
      working on a
      flying saucer, involved with anti-gravity propulsion, melding the
      computer
      elements together for the guidance or stability part of it,
      underground at
      Pine Gap.

      Pine Gap locals have seen 30 ft wide white disks being unloaded from
      large
      US cargo planes at the airports with the USAF emblem on them. Many
      are seen
      flying at night. Much furniture has been delivered. An enormous
      amount of
      food is apparently stocked in warehouses of what could be a multi-
      leveled
      underground city. DR Jean Francois Gille writes that shares put on the
      market at the same time will cause a world stock market crash. Cash
      will be
      worthless and the risks of a global planned confrontation will be
      high.
      Underground bases will serve as a place of safety for politicians and
      international financiers. Plastic cards will be necessary and the
      setting up
      of a world government ensuring 'peace'. Many will be taken to
      concentration
      camps. Our new 'Masters' have the alien's support that they have made
      alliances with. William Cooper says all the CIA Directors and
      Secretaries of
      State were all members of the Council on Foreign Relations and also
      the MJ
      12, which includes Kissinger. They rule US. The secret government kill
      America's children for the alien projects according to their
      agreements with
      alien nations to rule the world jointly. They can make US currency
      worthless
      at any time and bring everyone under control with their global credit
      card.
      In 1996 witnesses saw a triangular craft descend at an area west of
      Pine Gap
      and many UFOs have been seen coming and going regularly from
      camouflaged
      entrances at Pine Gap. Scientists and various aliens, (mostly
      reptilians
      claiming to have once originated from earth, with DNA of a 2 legged
      earth
      sauroid) that the US govt. has made alliances with work together
      underground
      there. Genetic research in the form of human/alien hybridization and
      anti-gravity experimentation is done at Pine Gap and other
      underground US
      bases.

      Stan Deyo also asks if Pine Gap could be a man-made city of multiple
      levels,
      used to shelter key US personnel in the event of some disaster. Among
      some
      of the major contractors and suppliers for Pine Gap have been Collins
      Radio,
      McMahon Construction, LTV aero-space company, a conglomerate of
      electronics
      and aircraft manufacturing subsidiaries and IBM Stan says it is
      rumored that
      there are super IBM computer systems on a floating platform, 'down
      the well'
      underneath the facility. IBM has mammoth computers which can
      recognize both
      voice and visual patterns. Their main memory sizes are said to be in
      excess
      of 2,000,000,000 bytes. The first 2 antennas for controlling and
      communicating with satellites were constructed in 1966-67. In 1974
      unauthorized photos and other information from inside the faculty are
      reported to have been sold to Russia. In 1991 Pine Gap was
      instrumental in
      tracking Iraqi SCUD missiles, with satellite imagery tracking the
      Iraqi
      troops. Diane Harrison wrote there are now about 18 satellite control
      antennas, making it one of the largest satellite control stations in
      the
      world for satellites parked in fixed orbits above the equator. The
      most
      recent satellites are 300 feet diameter. They intercept signals in
      the VHF,
      UHF and millimeter wave frequency bands. Within that frequency there
      are 4
      categories of signals. The first category monitors signals
      transmitted in
      the course of advanced weapons development, particularly ballistic
      missiles.
      The first satellites were designed for this and monitored Russian
      missile
      development programs and now monitors other countries. The newer
      satellites
      are now primarily for the Soviet Union. This intelligence is shared.
      The
      second category monitors signals from large radars, including ones
      associated with anti-ballistic missile fields. air defense radars,
      radars on
      ships. Analysis of this tells lot about the capabilities of those
      anti-missile and anti-aircraft systems in the various air defense
      fields
      around the globe.

      Thirdly intercepting the communications of other satellite systems,
      i.e.
      communications which are going up from ground to communication
      satellites
      which are also based in fixed orbits. Listening satellites parked
      close to
      the communications satellites. Finally they monitor a wide range of
      other
      microwave emissions on the earth's surface including: long distance
      phone
      calls transmitted via terrestrial microwave circuits enabling them to
      monitor military, political and government agencies or private
      individuals.
      Diane says that a satellite can be parked over the interior of a
      country and
      intercept the microwave emissions coming from it. The satellites are
      under
      the control of the CIA, who in turn answer to the NRO (National
      Reconnaissance Office). There are 8 large radomes, that cover the
      antenna
      arrays which keeps sand etc. away and conceal the antenna's position
      from
      enemy spy satellites. There are a wide range of communication
      devices: HF
      radio, underground cable, telstra telephone and telex, 2 satellites
      communication terminals to occupy the on average 1,200 staff. The
      staff have
      to wear color coded ID to match the color ribbons running along the
      walls.
      US Military Airlift Command carry thousands of tapes home for further
      study
      and send parts and supplies twice weekly. There are direct links from
      Pine
      Gap to the US bases in the Philippines, Guam, Krugerdorp South Africa
      and
      the Amundsen-Scott base at the South Pole.

      The computer room is one of the biggest in the world and the
      operators use
      headsets to communicate. Within the central operations building at
      Pine Gap
      people are keeping the satellite and its antenna focused on the
      signals they
      are intercepting. Then other staff process the enormous volume of
      interpreted signals. Then the signals are analyzed for intelligence
      data. Up
      to 1980 Australians were not allowed access to the voice intercepts,
      coming
      into the signal analysis section. But now they have full access to
      all areas
      except the cryptographic room, officially anyway. Univac computers
      encrypt
      transmissions, including voices and these go to Redondo Beach in
      California.
      About 25 to 30 messages are sent from Pine Gap each day to US and
      about half
      go to the CIA headquarters in Langley Virginia. Though occasionally
      data is
      sent directly to the NRO Headquarters in the Pentagon, or to the NSA
      headquarters at Fort Meade Maryland. Diane writes that there is a
      group
      called the Joint Reconnaissance Schedule committee, who meet each
      morning to
      decide who is going to be listened to for the next 24 hours to focus
      the
      antennas on the satellites. e.g. who is doing a missile test, or if a
      political crisis occurs somewhere. A similar station to Pine Gap is
      located
      in South Africa with 1,200 staff and is also linked to another VLF
      station
      at the South Pole.

      Dr Gille writes that Pine Gap has enormous computers connected to US,
      Krugersdorp South Africa, Guam, Canberra, Antarctica US base
      counterparts,
      which collect information from these countries, about finance,
      technology,
      and everything about people. The Amundsen-Scott base at the South
      Pole is
      located on a sensitive magnetic spot of our planet, in that it holds
      exactly
      the same assets as Pine Gap, and that all the information about most
      of the
      average citizens of Western Europe is stored there in memory banks
      tens of
      meters under the icepack. Canberra computers were connected to all
      banks,
      every post office, all telephones, all police stations and customs
      houses,
      every arrival and departure desk for air or sea travelers and to the
      other
      data centers collecting data on private citizens in America and
      Europe. All
      financial, economic, political and military information about every
      citizen
      of the Western World is being stored. The president of the Rockefeller
      Foundation arranged the construction of 20 luxury residences in
      Canberra, to
      accommodate the world government-to-be.

      In Silent Partners: The UKUSA Agreement by Susan Bryce
      (www.nexusmagazine.com) says there are about 48 years of SIGINT
      (satellite
      signal intelligence) shared by the UKUSA partners: US, Canada, UK,
      Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea and the NATO nations. (
      Possibly
      Germany, Norway, Turkey and China are in too.) As well as
      communications
      interception and satellite spying there is an interest in undersea
      activities. (There are said to be over 1,400 alien bases here on this
      planet
      including undersea. ) The UKUSA pact has been gathering intelligence
      on the
      former Soviet empire for 40 years. Pine Gap, Nurrangar and Menwith
      Hill
      operate under this pact. Menwith Hill covers communications and phone
      calls
      between USA and Europe in UK. The NSA which runs this controls over
      2,000
      electronic intercept stations, with 130,000 personnel around the
      world. The
      primary purpose of the NSA was started to decipher alien
      communications,
      language and establish dialogue. In 1983 the NSA established a
      worldwide
      computer network linking 52 separate government computer systems used
      throughout the world. All the information ends up at NSA's
      Headquarters in
      Maryland. So it can plug into each phone call and message in USA, UK
      and
      Australia using the US base, Pine Gap and the new installation at
      Geraldton
      in Western Australia.

      Patrick Poole wrote an very complete analysis and here is a summary:
      Echelon
      based at Pine Gap is the technological spy system intercepting all
      phone
      calls, faxes, emails and telexes in the world mainly by satellite.
      Plus
      other satellites, microwaves signals, cellular and fibre-optic cable
      communications traffic. Real time phone calls in USA could be
      listened to at
      an outpost of Echelon at Menwith Hill in UK. Commercial espionage can
      be
      beneficial to the companies that helped the NSA develop the systems
      that
      power the Echelon network. This can also be used to push American
      manufacturers out of deals in favor of US defense and intelligence
      contractors, who frequently finance both political parties. The
      European
      Parliament is asking if this violates the sovereignty and privacy of
      citizens in other countries. Though UK does allow surveillance on its
      own
      citizens, Menwith Hill and Pine Gap cover US citizens. Echelon
      stations are
      all over the globe, from Geraldton W. Australia, Waihopai New Zealand,
      Ascension Island in the Atlantic, the Indian ocean atoll of Diego
      Garcia,
      Guam and the Philippines in the Pacific, to South Africa, Misawa
      Japan to
      Leitrim Canada. Pine Gap, Menwith Hill, Bad Aibling Germany, Colorado
      USA
      and Antarctica are main centers. No communications signal escapes the
      electronic net. The two primary downlink facilities for over 25
      satellites
      acting as giant scoops picking up info from all electronic
      communications
      are at Menwith Hill in North York Moors UK and Pine Gap. Menwith Hill
      has
      1,400 American NSA personnel and 350 UK Ministry of Defense staff on
      site.

      Menwith Hill goes back to 1951 and received one of the first
      sophisticated
      IBM computers in the early 1960's. The NSA took it over in 1966.
      British
      Telecom wires fibre-optic telephone trunklines capable of carrying
      100,000
      calls simultaneously through Menwith Hill. It has become a target for
      peace
      activists. Echelon decrypts, filters, examines and codifies messages
      into
      selective categories for further analysis by intelligence from the
      various
      UKUSA agencies. Menwith Hill SILKWORTH super-computer operates voice
      recognition and optical character recognition and feeds them into data
      recognition engines. Voice recognition programs convert talk into text
      messages for further analysis and even individual voices can be
      targeted, so
      every call they make is transcribed. Each message is given a 4 digit
      code as
      to its source e.g. 5535 for Japanese diplomatic traffic. Keywords are
      kept
      up to date by Dictionary Managers. Messages are transmitted to each
      agency's
      headquarters via a global computer system that acts as the nervous
      system.
      Part 2 http://www.angelfire com/oz/cv/cverismo2e2

      The rest of the chapter PINE GAP: Australia's Area 51 continued in
      Volume 2
      of www.theuniversalseduction.com
      LINKS

      Dex & Shirley
      Secret of the Saucers II
      http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa
    • CHUCK SUTTON
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
        Hi DEX --

        Another fine example of benefits we all experience when you take the time to
        cross - post !!

        Thanx again, and keep up the GOOD WORK !!

        Chuck Sutton

        > My question after reading all this is...Why all the soupe up
        > technology in this little world.
        > What do they ultimately and truthfully intend to do with it?
        > It's almost laughable to me if it weren't for the vulnerabilities of
        > the little working guy who has been funding these incredible toy
        > projects. What do they plan on doing with him?
        > I used to work communications (UHF/VHF)in underground missile sites
        > while serving the Army armed forces during the Vietnam era.
        > I'll tell you I'm really perplexed about all these complex
        > applications of technology use potential that can subvert our worlds
        > integrity before the Universal Councils that monitor these activities
        > if used for wrongful purposes.
        > This makes me greatly wonder what really is being conducted here by
        > the native tech Terrain ins? IMO The 'Public' is a different animal
        > and needs to be protected from some of these guys.
        > Dex
        >
        > Excerpt from the chapter:
        > PINE GAP: AUSTRALIA'S AREA 51
        >
        > By Christi Verismo
        >
        > There are at least ten top secret American facilities in Australia,
        > with the
        >> clip <<
      • dexxxaa
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005