Re: [ufodiscussion] Glassy Tubes On Mars/ I just see narrow sand dunes in a narrow valley/dune alley

  • Jerry Lehane III
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      I don't want to be negative about artifacts,because please believe me there is intelligent life there now,but that pic only says sand dunes to me,especially in the large image.The smoothness and gentle curve of the valley sand is glass-like looking in the small image,which is always a giveaway that something's not right when one doesn't square with another.My pics of live mars beings including bipeds are posted at Mars folders Yahoo groups eceti-chat,space people,Space_Expedition,ShowInQuotes,punktress Jerry Lehane III j.lehane@...
      Dateline: Monday, January 3, 2005
      By: STUART MILLERBy: News CorrespondentSource: WWW/Mars anomaly research
      800) w = 750 if (h>600) h = 550 popupWin = window.open(url, name, 'toolbar='+ t + ',location=' + l + ',scrollbars=' + s + ',menubars=' + m + ',resizable=' + r + ',width=' + w + ',height=' + h); } //done hiding --> The number of reported sightings of intelligently built artefacts on Mars since the Rovers have been up there must now number in the hundreds, if not more. Most are the strained imaginations of folk desperate to see something. Occasionally, like the plank of wood from a couple of week's back, something odd does turn up which isn't immediately battered down by the sceptics.

      This is another such example and deeply intriguing it is too. This first link is a picture of what looks like an enormously long, very large tube on the surface of Mars. When I say very large, I mean big enough to drive quite a few trucks through. As the picture is big, and depending on your browser, it might take a few minutes to fully download. I think you'll find the wait worthwhile if that's the case.

      This second link takes you to a site where the owner has examined these phenomena in detail and offers his thoughts on what they might be.