Fw: [prepare4contact] Fwd: Boriska-boy from Mars have read the story already in polish monthly../I've posted pics of LIVE mars creatures including bipeds.

  • Jerry Lehane III
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      From: Jerry Lehane III
      To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 10:08 AM
      Subject: Re: [prepare4contact] Fwd: Boriska-boy from Mars have read the story already in polish monthly../I've posted pics of LIVE mars creatures including bipeds.

      The most recent discovery here is that we are surrounded by interdimensional beings,unseen every day.I'm finding them in photos from worldwide locations and various decades where the photographers had no knowledge before or after they had accidentally captured documentation of interdimensionals .These beings can be seen by some people apparently,in real time and real life.....not by me however.It takes photo processing.I posted them at the end of the Mars pics in variopus yahoo groups.This is just scratching the surface,so it's a new wave of discovery thru photos. Pics posted in yahoo groups eceti-chat,space people,ShowInQuotes,prepare4contact,space_expedition,punktress Jerry Lehane III j.lehane@verizon .net