Re: [ufodiscussion] To Don

  • DRxDON
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 3, 2005
      Janet,

      I don't remember the squirrel in Taken, then I didn't see every episode all
      the way through. As for that feeling of fear when they are approaching, I
      have several *possible* explanations for it. Primarily, I still go back to
      the "truth" within our basic instincts. Just because they are "primitive"
      doesn't mean that they are wrong or "outdated". They are very often right.
      They always say that "first impressions" that one has of someone are most
      often correct; something just doesn't "feel right" about them.

      However, the point you made about people's "irrational" fear of things
      like spiders(EEWW! I really do HATE spiders! lol) makes sense too. Once
      one understands that the spider is probably much more afraid of you than
      you are of it and has no "predatory" intentions toward you, then you can
      approach the situation with much more reason. Again, though, when something
      IS *truly* predatory, I think that we can sense it to our bones. Your
      explanation about the spider may be true but it could also be true that a
      "predator" can, through continued and repetitive contact, gain one's "false"
      confidence like a con man and convince one that they are not a predator.

      In the case of your relationship with your Grey, though, I DID say that I
      thought it quite plausible that there are a number of greys that want to
      regain more human based emotions which they had lost, as in Spielberg's
      "Taken". Yours may be one of the more successful ones in this endeavor.

      I agree with you about the intensity of the original fear probably being
      *primarily* a result of the "force" released when the "dimensional door"
      is opened. It is why all the dogs start barking and howling when there is
      a close encounter taking place. I said that I sensed they actually are
      responsible for "creating and directing" time itself. If this is so, since
      our ego consciousness is so fixated upon "time", it would be no wonder that
      an initial close psychological contact with them would make one feel like
      their very ego identity were being "torn apart", as many abductees describe.
      Afterall, the person is entering a realm wherein linear time starts to break
      up, so too then does the ego feel the same. Again, I'm not sure that this is
      intentional on the entities' part; it may just be incidental as part of the
      contact experience as I described above. However, I still feel that they
      (most of them, anyway) have lost the empathy to truly understand the effect
      that this has on people. Again, I think that "Taken" paints a fairly good
      picture of their basic psychology.

      As for your "nanite" question in your other post, I have never heard of the
      "bite marks" that you describe.

      Don

      Jahnets wrote:

      > One more thing Don, that feeling you got when you knew they were coming...
      > That feeling of overwhelming fear... I understand that as I used to get it
      > too. For some time I worked on getting over that. I would want to talk to
      > them and still my body would react that way. It took me some time to get
      > over the flight or fright syndrome and I think I figured it out. It is when
      > they come into our dimension. Somehow the opening causes it. I'm pretty
      > sure... It's either that or the energy field around them. It's like a
      > natural fear response in your body to an overload of energy. Did you see
      > Taken? I bet you really had a reaction the the squirrel huh...

      What If --------------------------?
      DRxDON
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 3, 2005
        "However, the point you made about people's "irrational" fear of things
        like spiders(EEWW! I really do HATE spiders! lol) makes sense too. Once
        one understands that the spider is probably much more afraid of you than
        you are of it and has no "predatory" intentions toward you, then you can
        approach the situation with much more reason. Again, though, when something
        IS *truly* predatory, I think that we can sense it to our bones. Your
        explanation about the spider may be true but it could also be true that a
        "predator" can, through continued and repetitive contact, gain one's "false"
        confidence like a con man and convince one that they are not a predator."

        Don, I didn't say anything about spiders here so this must be from a long
        time ago??? However that last sentence is exactly what I feel is a human
        judgement. They aren't human and don't act like us... See what I mean. Just
        because humans are cons doesn't mean another race will act in a like manner.
        They aren't human. ;-)

        Jahnets wrote:

        > One more thing Don, that feeling you got when you knew they were coming...
        > That feeling of overwhelming fear... I understand that as I used to get it
        > too. For some time I worked on getting over that. I would want to talk to
        > them and still my body would react that way. It took me some time to get
        > over the flight or fright syndrome and I think I figured it out. It is
        when
        > they come into our dimension. Somehow the opening causes it. I'm pretty
        > sure... It's either that or the energy field around them. It's like a
        > natural fear response in your body to an overload of energy. Did you see
        > Taken? I bet you really had a reaction the the squirrel huh...

        Service.

        > --
        > What If --------------------------?
        > DRxDON

        What If --------------------------?
        DRxDON

      • DRxDON
        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 3, 2005
          Janet,

          Yes, I was referring to an example that you used several times before about
          spiders. As for a "con" being ONLY a human trait or judgment, how do you
          know this? I could just as easily say that ET's are "caring and benevolent",
          and by your logic, THAT could be called ONLY a "human trait" and judgment also.
          By your logic, ALL behavior exhibited by ETs cannot be classified according to
          ANY of our "judgments", either "positive", "negative", or "neutral". And you
          know what? Esentially I agree with you. All we have to go on in assessing
          the behavior and motives of ETs is relating such to our own. Therefore, when
          I see behavior of ETs that strongly resembles a particular type of *human*
          behavior, I am apt to clasify such behavior the way I see it. That is, I will
          tend to classify it in *human* terms, with the caveat that I may be wrong just
          because they are ETs and may be operating under quite different motivations than
          us. In the quoted part of my post I DID say that they *COULD* be acting like a
          "con", not that they *were* DEFINITIVELY acting that way. I said that it was
          *possible*.

          Intuitively, though, I would have to say that the whole gamut of human emotions
          from altruism and love to deception and abuse certainly *could* and probably do
          exist at ALL "levels" of consciouness/reality. Therefore, I see a "con" and
          deception as being highly likely in *certain* circumstances. My "gut instincts"
          tell me so. ;-)

          BTW, why didn't you comment on the rest of my post in which I essentially agree
          with you and expanded on some of your ideas? It seems to me that you enjoy
          arguing. Excuse me if I am wrong about this perception of you, but I do NOT
          enjoy arguments for their own sake. I haven't paid for the five minute nor the
          ten minute argument. ;-)

          Don

          Jahnets wrote:

          > "However, the point you made about people's "irrational" fear of things
          > like spiders(EEWW! I really do HATE spiders! lol) makes sense too. Once
          > one understands that the spider is probably much more afraid of you than
          > you are of it and has no "predatory" intentions toward you, then you can
          > approach the situation with much more reason. Again, though, when something
          > IS *truly* predatory, I think that we can sense it to our bones. Your
          > explanation about the spider may be true but it could also be true that a
          > "predator" can, through continued and repetitive contact, gain one's "false"
          > confidence like a con man and convince one that they are not a predator."
          >
          > Don, I didn't say anything about spiders here so this must be from a long
          > time ago??? However that last sentence is exactly what I feel is a human
          > judgement. They aren't human and don't act like us... See what I mean. Just
          > because humans are cons doesn't mean another race will act in a like manner.
          > They aren't human. ;-)

          What If --------------------------?
          DRxDON
        • CHUCK SUTTON
          Message 4 of 21 , Jan 3, 2005
            Yes, Don, me - thinks you have got her number there. She only
            responds with either sarcasm or arguments.
            I am glad my "delete" button works so well when I see "who
            sent the posts."

            Thanx for that --

            Chuck

            Message 5 of 21 , Jan 3, 2005
              Don, I was just sharing info that I have with you. Not argueing... It just
              so happens that I have noticed this as a problem holding us back from
              contact. I realized this and have in the last few days also been talking to
              other people about the same. When you wrote that last sentence I thought
              there it is again... I'm not on your case. Geez... I am simply trying to
              understand all the details of the different discussions and the way people
              feel. Why do you think I can point this out Don? Not from logic, from
              experience...I kept making the same mistake in a nicer mode but still the
              same thing and a being that I talk to kept telling me he wasn't a human. I
              finally got it and I'm just trying to share something so it doesn't hold you
              or anyone else back... Sorry..;

              Jahnets wrote:

              > "However, the point you made about people's "irrational" fear of things
              > like spiders(EEWW! I really do HATE spiders! lol) makes sense too. Once
              > one understands that the spider is probably much more afraid of you than
              > you are of it and has no "predatory" intentions toward you, then you can
              > approach the situation with much more reason. Again, though, when
              something
              > IS *truly* predatory, I think that we can sense it to our bones. Your
              > explanation about the spider may be true but it could also be true that a
              > "predator" can, through continued and repetitive contact, gain one's
              "false"
              > confidence like a con man and convince one that they are not a predator."
              >
              > Don, I didn't say anything about spiders here so this must be from a long
              > time ago??? However that last sentence is exactly what I feel is a human
              > judgement. They aren't human and don't act like us... See what I mean.
              Just
              > because humans are cons doesn't mean another race will act in a like
              manner.
              > They aren't human. ;-)

              Service.

              > --
              > What If --------------------------?
              > DRxDON

              What If --------------------------?
              DRxDON

            • DRxDON
              Message 6 of 21 , Jan 4, 2005
                Janet,

                I understand your case and position on it; I said so. I just hope you
                understand *my* case and position that such "human" terms and judgments,
                both "negative" AND "positive", *MIGHT* be applicable to at least SOME ET
                behavior too, NOT that they definitely are.

                Don

                Jahnets wrote:

                > Don, I was just sharing info that I have with you. Not argueing... It just
                > so happens that I have noticed this as a problem holding us back from
                > contact. I realized this and have in the last few days also been talking to
                > other people about the same. When you wrote that last sentence I thought
                > there it is again... I'm not on your case. Geez... I am simply trying to
                > understand all the details of the different discussions and the way people
                > feel. Why do you think I can point this out Don? Not from logic, from
                > experience...I kept making the same mistake in a nicer mode but still the
                > same thing and a being that I talk to kept telling me he wasn't a human. I
                > finally got it and I'm just trying to share something so it doesn't hold you
                > or anyone else back... Sorry..;

                What If --------------------------?
                DRxDON
                Message 7 of 21 , Jan 4, 2005
                  The difference between us Don is that I don't focus on the mistakes people
                  make and unless I know for sure I don't assume it was intentional. I try to
                  look at them from their point of view and give them the benefit of the
                  doubt. That is why I question, to see if I'm missing something so I can
                  fully understand the direction someone is coming from. Only then can I
                  decide if I agree or not. Unfortunately while I'm asking you questions to
                  clarify things for me, I look at things very deeply and most don't look at
                  their own feelings and beliefs as deeply and so get upset with me as it
                  tends to point other things out. But no I don't like to argue. I do like to
                  brainstorm with others and figure things out.

                  Jahnets wrote:

                  > Don, I was just sharing info that I have with you. Not argueing... It just
                  > so happens that I have noticed this as a problem holding us back from
                  > contact. I realized this and have in the last few days also been talking
                  > other people about the same. When you wrote that last sentence I thought
                  > there it is again... I'm not on your case. Geez... I am simply trying to
                  > understand all the details of the different discussions and the way people
                  > feel. Why do you think I can point this out Don? Not from logic, from
                  > experience...I kept making the same mistake in a nicer mode but still the
                  > same thing and a being that I talk to kept telling me he wasn't a human. I
                  > finally got it and I'm just trying to share something so it doesn't hold
                  you
                  > or anyone else back... Sorry..;

                  Service.

                  > --
                  > What If --------------------------?
                  > DRxDON

                  What If --------------------------?
                  DRxDON

                • DRxDON
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jan 4, 2005
                    I am VERY open minded too, Janet, to others' as well as my own feelings.
                    Re-read what you wrote here to me and see how YOU are VERY obviously
                    *judging* ME! If you can't see this and/or won't admit it, then it is
                    YOU who are blind and closed-minded.

                    Jahnets wrote:

                    > The difference between us Don is that I don't focus on the mistakes people
                    > make and unless I know for sure I don't assume it was intentional. I try to
                    > look at them from their point of view and give them the benefit of the
                    > doubt. That is why I question, to see if I'm missing something so I can
                    > fully understand the direction someone is coming from. Only then can I
                    > decide if I agree or not. Unfortunately while I'm asking you questions to
                    > clarify things for me, I look at things very deeply and most don't look at
                    > their own feelings and beliefs as deeply and so get upset with me as it
                    > tends to point other things out. But no I don't like to argue. I do like to
                    > brainstorm with others and figure things out.

                    What If --------------------------?
                    DRxDON
                    Message 9 of 21 , Jan 5, 2005
                      Judging you??? Don I was once again trying to expain how I think compared to
                      how I see you thinking. Judging you... It isn't all about you Don...

                      Jahnets wrote:

                      > The difference between us Don is that I don't focus on the mistakes people
                      > make and unless I know for sure I don't assume it was intentional. I try
                      > look at them from their point of view and give them the benefit of the
                      > doubt. That is why I question, to see if I'm missing something so I can
                      > fully understand the direction someone is coming from. Only then can I
                      > decide if I agree or not. Unfortunately while I'm asking you questions to
                      > clarify things for me, I look at things very deeply and most don't look at
                      > their own feelings and beliefs as deeply and so get upset with me as it
                      > tends to point other things out. But no I don't like to argue. I do like
                      > brainstorm with others and figure things out.

                      Service.

                      > --
                      > DRxDON

                      DRxDON