UFO Chasing KC 135 Tanker

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005

      Click the link to read the text.

      http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page772.html

      UFO Chasing KC 135 Tanker

      Here is an updated photo on which I did a rendition showing the shape that I perceive in this image. I've not thought too much of this until I saw a similar picture posted here by M. Thomas.

      Again, I snapped this image while turning around to take a picture of a redtail hawk with prey on the side of the road. I mention this because I like to think that I would have noticed a bird in the frame as I had "birds" on my mind. I snapped the image of the plane because I have painted nose art on several of these tankers for the local wing (126th ARW) of the air national guard. I thought that I might be able to blow it up on my computer and see my artwork! Needless to say, I had the camera unfortunately set on low resolution.

      When I first saw the shape in the frame, I couldn't help but be reminded of an old photo of a ufo from the 50s or 60s at a similar angle which I've seen reproduced in books and on tv shows. I've done a rendition on this image to convey this shape. It appears as a somewhat of a "pie pan" shape with a slight bulbous appendage on the top. There seems to be a dark area (or two?) on the vertical side portion perhaps representing a sort of banding around the object (like the band around a hat). And there is a slight color differentiation towards the front as well.

      I can't help but see a similarity to the second pic posted by M. Thomas especially the dark banding I describe above. I can email you the original image file (116kb) without my renditions, etc. if you are interested.

      --Marc Sova
      marcsova@...