RE: [ufodiscussion] NASA Facts

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2005
      Ha ha I think that could be a lot of fun... Just think you could give one of
      us a southern drawl and another the British accent and maybe Don an accent
      from Queens or Chicago... ha ha Too funny... Or you could listen to the same
      person in different accents and see if you got the same connotation from
      it... I'd be having a blast...