Re: UFO Discussion

  • Alfie
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 12, 2004
      Hi Don, List!

      In thinking that orbs are mini stargates (by the way, did you read the article I
      published about the Russian Physicists?), is it your estimation that this is like dipping
      into another dimension(s)??

      The first impression I got when I read your description was that in some way or form,
      you/we are actually attached to these "lights" or orbs. By this I mean that it is
      apparent in Quantum Physics that particles of light which appear to have two different
      positions, both receive and send information simultaneously. In other words, one
      particle half-way across the world will have the same information as the other at the
      very same time. Therefore, what appears to be two *different* lights, are in actuality
      connected, whether it be by the fact that the lights are "one" via the wave function, or
      whatever? So, it crossed my mind that in some way, you were connected to this
      "hole", and that's why it moved with you, etc.

      At the risk of sounding woo woo-ish, what if some of the UFO sightings are somehow
      connected to our consciousness, and are in fact other parts of us beyond the physical
      realm, perhaps in a Higher Consciousness state?? I'm just throwing this out there for
      speculation. Can't hurt, huh? LOL

      Also, I was fascinated by your "invisible helicopter"! I'm thinking, covert hologram/
      camouflage, or something similar. I saw something very weird one day, that would of
      course make me subject to the looney bin. In broad daylight, moving very slowly and
      gracefully across the sky just over my home, was a "Jetsons", or "Buck Rogers" type
      aircraft. I don't know how to describe it other than it looked like a 50's version of
      what a futuristic space vehicle would look like. It was flat silver (not shiny), and it had
      wings and a tail, but the body of the craft was somewhat short and squat in length,
      and was a double-decker unit. It looked like a flying Killer Whale with wings a snout,
      and little port-hole-like windows. It was low and flew slow, and made NO noise! I
      was mesmerized. It was unlike any aircraft I'd ever seen outside of comic books!! LOL

      Now with your "invisible helicopter" story, I'm thinking maybe that maybe my sighting
      of this aircraft was a hologram, or camouflaged aircraft?? YIKES!!

      Alfie

    • DRxDON
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 14, 2004
        Hi Alfie,

        I'm not sure what article to which you are refering, but I might have read it. In
        my estimation, whenever a "stargate" or wormhole is created, the concept of "other
        dimensions" is inescapable. As to the specifics involved in such a phenomenon, you
        better ask Bill about that. He is the one who told me about such hypotheses and
        knows more about the scientific particulars than I do.

        Concerning whether these "orbs" are "us", this is a sticky question. *Some* such
        visions of orbs or even "light beings" communicating with us *may* be aspects of
        our "Higher Selves", but I would say that these are in the minority of sightings.
        At the VERY highest metaphysical level, one can say that ALL is ONE, but at our
        "normal" everyday level of "reality" in this "time bubble" in this corner of the
        Universe(s), for all *practical* consideration, these sightings are indeed "other",
        and deserve self recognition as much as you and I do. In any case, I'm sure that
        telepathy, clairvoyance, and probably all paranormal phenomena involve some sort
        of quantum coupling, as we understand it.

        A note concerning genetics; if one accepts the Dan Burisch/J-rod proposition that
        these "Greys" are in some way a future version of ourselves, some may actually have
        *specific* genetic ties with particular individuals alive today. This would account
        for reports of abductees having some type of rapport with a specific individual Grey
        being.

        I don't doubt your "Jetson's Spaceship" story. There are many reports and *claims*
        of UFOs shape-shifting from a typical saucer/cylindrical/sperical shape to that of
        something like a conventional aircraft. I believe that I had one such sighting myself.

        I had only vague memories of horrible nightmares and nights that made no sense around
        the age of 3 - 5. These were reoccurring, I forget how many times. The visual
        images were very vague but the emotional/mental component was as if I were dying/
        falling into an enless abyss or that my actual identity/soul were being ripped apart.
        I always went to sleep in my own bedroom but would somehow find myself waking up on
        the floor of my parents room in a cold sweat screaming. I then jumped into my parents
        bed and never remembered a thing.

        I was seeing a homeopath a few years ago and he was trying out some new form of
        muscle-strength testing to determine why I had some blockages to remedies. He was also
        a psychiatrist M.D. and he said that he sensed that I had some kind of "blockage of the
        will" from some kind of incident in my childhood that could either have been traumatic
        or something "shaming" which my mind blew out of proportion. This technique involved
        testing the resistance strength of an arm held up while asking a question and then
        quickly tapping me between the eyes(the "third eye"). It had a strange hypnotic
        effect upon me. Everytime I got tapped between the eyes, it was like my conscious
        attention stopped/shifted. While he was asking questions I was getting very aggitated.
        Through questions, he determined the time in my life affected was around the age of four.
        Then he went through "who" was involved; family, friends...NEIGHBORS. When he said
        "neighbors", he stopped there. But what I didn't tell him was that I had a VIVID
        flashback memory of the time just before and just after my nightmares at that time.

        I VERY clearly remembered awakening in my bed with a familiar feeling of dread and
        a strange light outside of my window. I ran out of my room and around the inside of the
        house trying to hide from the light in corners, under tables, etc. But the light would
        slowly circle the house in what I sensed as a very malevolent predatory manner. The next
        thing I remembered was awakening on my parents' bedroom floor in a cold sweat screaming,
        having had that terrible "nightmare". I jumped up on my parents'bed but they would not
        wake up. I tried everything but it was like they were drugged or paralyzed. I then just
        cuddled up in terror to their innanimate bodies and eventually fell asleep. As I said,
        the next morning, everyone went about their business, still in some sort of haze, as if
        everything was normal.

        Thge night I returned home from this visit to my doctor, having a VERY clear memory in
        my mind of that past incident, I noticed a very bright whitish yellow spherical object
        about a mile or two away from my house as I was pulling in the driveway. It was fairly
        stationary, but would wobble a bit here and there. I estimated that it was 100 to a few
        hundred feet off the ground. I know that airplane landing lights can seem to be stationary
        with a slight wobble, but this was not the very sharp bright white light usually associated
        with landing lights. I was VERY bright but yellowish and sort of "hazy".

        I watched it for a couple of minutes and just mentally said, "not yet, you f*ckers!"
        As if in IMMEDIATE response to my thought, the light dimmed to a small white light and
        I heard a very old fashioned cheap "put-put" sort of engine TURN ON in mid air! This
        light and sound then started to move directly toward my house. I watched as it passed
        DIRECTLY over my head at about 200", while I was standing in my front yard, and make a
        very slow but sharp 90 degree turn and proceed away from me. What I saw was only the
        barest facsimile of an old fashioned airplane with occasionally semi-transparent wings.
        There were two flashing red lights on it, one on each "wing". These were not ordinary
        regulation FAA navigation lights, though; they would flash in unison, one second on, one
        second off. It slowly made its way in a straight line away from me, gaining altitude
        rather quickly and disappeared straight out in front of me in the night sky.

        Don

        Alfie wrote:

> [...]
        > > helicopter as I heard it pass overhead but saw absolutely nothing! I
        > > looked in the direction of the sound, left, right, forward and in
        > > back of the sound source but couldn't see a thing! From the sound,
        > > it was no more than a thousand feet up, more like five hundred.
        > >
        > > So there! HA! ....I guess that's what "they" were telling me! ;-)
        > >
        > > Keep watching the skies, as Bill would say,...and LISTENING to them
        > > as well! ;-)
        > >
        > > Don
        > >

        > > --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hamilton" <skycom22@s...>
        > > wrote:
        > > > Keith,
        > > >
        > > > My saying goes, keep your eyes on the crowded skies. I believe
        > > there
        > > > are many anomalies and phenomena in the universe we know nothing
        > > > about. The key is to make and record observations. That is how we

        What If --------------------------?
        DRxDON
      • Keith McLean
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 14, 2004
          Hi Don,

          Interesting...never thought of the stargate explanation for the
          object. Yeah, regarding helicopters, they've been flown low over may
          area as well. I don't live near any type of airfield, but there are
          at least weekly passes low over the neighbourhood - only police on
          patrol? (apparently there are only two police helicopters in
          Victoria, so it could be, but I don't really know). The rotar sound
          is like noise pollution in my view (very distracting), but the
          police have been given legal or extralegal powers to do so, so what
          can you do?

          It would interesting if they're also trying black ops activity in
          Australia as well as the US. Maybe they've adopted clocking
          technology for those invisiable helicopters - Bruce Cornet claims to
          have studied UFOs with clocking capabilities, using sound and visual
          elements.

          Thanks,

          Keith

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 15, 2004
            You know this may be nothing, or it may be something??? but in the last 6
            months or so I would be outside and hear a plane or chopper and wait for it
            to come past a set of trees and could hear it and it wasn't there visually.
            At least where I thought it should be. I haven't mentioned it before because
            I thought it was just me at first... The last few times though I have begun
            to wonder. I guess I try to give things the benefit of the doubt, but the
            sound traveling funny is just not a good enough answer any more... Cloaking
            is exactly what I have been thinking.

> [...]

            nothing! I
            > looked in the direction of the sound, left, right, forward and in
            > back of the sound source but couldn't see a thing! From the sound,
            > it was no more than a thousand feet up, more like five hundred.
            >
            > So there! HA! ....I guess that's what "they" were telling me! ;-)
            >
            > Keep watching the skies, as Bill would say,...and LISTENING to them
            > as well! ;-)
            >
            > Don
            >

            > --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hamilton"
            <skycom22@s...>
            > wrote:
            > > Keith,
            > >
            > > My saying goes, keep your eyes on the crowded skies. I believe
            > there
            > > are many anomalies and phenomena in the universe we know nothing
            > > about. The key is to make and record observations. That is how

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Ufocci@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 15, 2004
              I was sitting and waiting for someone that went into an auto parts store on Des Moines Way in Seattle, WA.  I always look up and was just sitting there idly when all of a sudden 4 huge pine trees just bent over and up again like something had passed over them and the wind knocked them forward.  The trees beside them weren't affected and the wind wasn't blowing.  I knew something had gone over but you couldn't see anything at all.

              Leneesa
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 15, 2004
                Ah but could you hear it???

                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 15, 2004
                  Did I hear what made the trees sway and dip?  No, no noise at all.  Very strange.

                  Leneesa
                  Keep looking up!
                • Alfie
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 15, 2004
                    Hi Don,

                    The article I was refrring to is in message #26 of this Forum. I will re-post a snippit
                    of it here (below) so that you can read the part that pertains to the orbs, etc.
                    BTW...the whole article should be purused in order to get the gist of their discoveries.
                    To me, it explains a lot about telepathy, channeling, etc.___P.S. I want to address the
                    other parts to your post too, but time prevents me at this moment. But, I will
                    acknowledge the rest at a later time! :^) _____Alfie

                    *****************
                    "There is another phenomenon linked to DNA and wormholes. Normally,
                    these super-small wormholes are highly unstable and are maintained
                    only for the tiniest fractions of a second. Under certain conditions
                    stable wormholes can organize themselves, which then form distinctive
                    vacuum domains in which for example, gravity can transform into
                    electricity. Vacuum domains are self-radiant balls of ionized gas
                    that contain considerable amounts of energy. There are regions in
                    Russia where such radiant balls appear very often.

                    Following the ensuing confusion the Russians started massive research
                    programs leading finally to some of the discoveries mentions above.
                    Many people know vacuum domains as shiny balls in the sky. The
                    attentive look at them in wonder and ask themselves, what they could
                    be.

                    I thought once: "Hello up there. If you happen to be a UFO, fly in a
                    triangle." And suddenly, the light balls moved in a triangle. Or they
                    shot across the sky like ice hockey pucks: they accelerated from zero
                    to crazy speeds while sliding silently across the sky. One is left
                    gawking and I have, as many others, too, thought them to be UFOs.
                    Friendly ones, apparently, as they flew in triangles just to please
                    me.

                    Now, the Russians found - in the regions where vacuum domains often
                    appear - that sometimes fly as balls of light from the ground upwards
                    into the sky, and that these balls can be guided by thought. Since
                    then it has been found that vacuum domains emit waves of low
                    frequency that are also produced in our brains and because of this
                    similarity of waves they are able to react to our thoughts. To run
                    excitedly into one that is on ground level might not be such a great
                    idea, because those balls of light can contain immense energies and
                    are capable of mutating our genes.

                    Many spiritual teachers also produce such visible balls or columns of
                    light in deep meditation or during energy work, which trigger
                    decidedly pleasant feelings and do not cause any harm. Apparently
                    this is also dependent on some inner order, quality and origin of the
                    vacuum domain. There are some spiritual teachers, like the young
                    Englishman Ananda, for example, with whom nothing is seen at first,
                    but when one tries to take a photograph while they sit and speak or
                    meditate in hyper-communication, one gets only a picture of a white
                    cloud on a chair.

                    In certain Earth healing projects, such light effects also appear on
                    photographs. Simply put, this phenomena has to do with gravity and
                    anti-gravity forces that are ever more stable forms of wormholes and
                    displays of hyper-communication with energies from outside our time
                    and space structure. Earlier generations that experienced such hyper-
                    communication and visible vacuum domains were convinced that an angel
                    had appeared before them: and we cannot be too sure to what forms of
                    consciousness we can get access when using hyper-communication.

                    Not having scientific proof for their actual existence, people having
                    had such experiences do NOT all suffer from hallucinations. We have
                    simply made another giant step towards understanding our reality.
                    Official science also knows of gravity anomalies on Earth that
                    contribute to the formation of vacuum domains. Recently gravity
                    anomalies have been found in Rocca di Papa, south of Rome."
                    *******