Hi

  • Bre
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 11, 2004
      Hi to the new group, and especially to you, Bill.
      Love & Blessings, Brenda.
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 11, 2004
        It will be bigger, it will be better, it will be the best...

      • Ufocci@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 11, 2004
          In a message dated 8/11/04 10:22:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Jahnets@... writes:

          It will be bigger, it will be better, it will be the best...

          I think it will be better than before because we all have the same interest without a "dictator".
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
            I think it will be better because we are all focused on having a place we can discuss UFO stuff without having a board of trustees that we don't know stopping discussions because they feel differently or don't believe it or what ever reason why. It will be bigger as the word spreads. It will be the best because we have a lot of involved people here...

            It will be bigger, it will be better, it will be the best...

            I think it will be better than before because we all have the same interest without a "dictator".
          • Keith McLean
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
              Hi Bre,

              Welcome!

              Thanks,

              Keith

              --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, Bre <brel@i...> wrote:
              > Hi to the new group, and especially to you, Bill.
              > Love & Blessings, Brenda.
            • Alfie
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
                --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Keith McLean" <kmskywatch@y...> wrote:
                > Hi Bre,
                >
                > Welcome!
                >

                > Thanks,
                >
                > Keith
                >

                > --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, Bre <brel@i...> wrote:
                > > Hi to the new group, and especially to you, Bill.
                > > Love & Blessings, Brenda.

                Hi from Alfie too! So glad to be here!

                I've had at least five sightings, all short in duration, but very intense, and each one a
                different phenomena. I will share these with you all in good time. The first sighting
                was in 1966, over a college campus where there were about 50 of us who witnessed
                it. It appeared suddenly as a bright, pulsating light right above us, say 300 yards
                away. it hovered for maybe five minutes, and then it ZOOMED away and blipped out!

                What I think is the strangest aspect of this sighting, is that although at the time we all
                were amazed and awe-srtuck, nothing was mentioned regarding it after that initial
                sighting. It was as if we were prevented from talking about it. I don't mean to come
                across as overly-dramatic, but you can imagine in 1966 that sightings were fairly
                rare, and it seems as if it would have been the talk of the college!!!

                Anyhoo....that started my quest to know more, and it has intensified these past few
                years. In the interim I have explored many avenues, and in time I think we will realize
                that everything is connected somehow. Maybe it's a Holographic Universe, just like
                the book of the same name by Michael Talbot speculates?? :^)

                Alfie
              • Bill Hamilton
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
                  No Board of Trustees, but the prying eyes of Majestic and the NSA.
                  We are especially watching you Jahnet...(wink,wink) Bill

                  I think it will be better because we are all focused on having a place we can discuss UFO stuff without having a board of trustees that we don't know stopping discussions because they feel differently or don't believe it or what ever reason why. It will be bigger as the word spreads. It will be the best because we have a lot of involved people here...

                  It will be bigger, it will be better, it will be the best...

                  I think it will be better than before because we all have the same interest without a "dictator".

                • Don
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
                    TRUSTEES??? WE don't need no stinkin trustees! ;-)

                    Don

                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
                      Ha Ha... I saw a car with a gov license on it today and it said Gov MJ 12 and some other letters or numbers. Had three younger looking shaved heads... I left them in the dust...