To Bill

  • dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 19, 2004
      Dex,

      Your link produced an error.

      No, the URL is good. I think maybe you have to sign up for the UFO-
      unbound yahoo group.
      You should see these pictures. Sign up temporarily for the viewing if
      necessary.
      Dex

      dee777 wrote me and said:
      You need to be a member to see the photos.

      Dex & Shirley
      Secret of the Saucers II
      http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa
    • Ted
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 21, 2004
        I too found this unable to open...
        Ted

        dee777 wrote me and said:
        You need to be a member to see the photos.

        Dex & Shirley
        Secret of the Saucers II
        http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • CHUCK SUTTON
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 21, 2004
          Me too, and I couldn't even find how to join the UFO-unbound group'
          Chuck

          > No, the URL is good. I think maybe you have to sign up for the UFO-
          > unbound yahoo group.
          > You should see these pictures. Sign up temporarily for the viewing if
          > necessary.
          > Dex
          >
          > dee777 wrote me and said:
          > You need to be a member to see the photos.

          > Dex & Shirley
          > Secret of the Saucers II
          > http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > Service.

        • dexxxaa
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 6, 2005
            OK Bill, fess up. What's a Z-division?
            D.
          • Dexxxaa
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 6, 2005
              Well, things are getting worse as we approach the end of the world!
              I guess we should be optimistic though.

              Bill
              *******

              It's interesting to hear this gal sitting, monitoring, aboard a spaceship somewhere who interjects on occasion one word adjective replies...
              In answer to an inquiry to problems we can expect this winter. She replies...."Water."
              And, so, she's proved to be right since the beginning of huracaine season.

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 30, 2007
                Henry Deacon wrote:

                There's a project called Shiva Nova at Livermore which uses arrays of giant lasers. These are huge lasers, huge capacitors, many terawatts of energy, in a building built on giant springs [extends his arms to show the size], all focused on a tiny tiny point. This creates a fusion reaction which replicates certain conditions for nuclear weapons testing. It�s like a nuke test in lab conditions, and there's very powerful data collection focused on that point where all the energy is focused.

                The problem is that all extremely high-energy events like this create rips in the fabric of spacetime. This was observed back in the early Hiroshima and Nagasaki events, and you can even see it in the old movies. Look for what looks like an expanding energy sphere, and I can send you a link to show you. The problem with creating rips in spacetime, whether they're big or little, is that things get in that you don�t want to be there.

                http://etcetrasetcetras.blogspot.com/
                **************

                Bill,

                Do you remember around the year 2000, my posting to you at Skywatch about a guy I met in a Denny's coffee shop in Sonora, Calif.?
                Somehow, Livermore Labs entered into our discussion, and it so happened he had been a former linesman employee there at one time with a K-2 clearance? He was assigned to work inside a tunnel system large enough you could run a train through it. He said it was so deep that you could take their most powerful light and still couldn't see the end of the tunnel. That amazed him.
                He knew in their underground that they were experimenting with an enormous sized atom smasher ring.
                He said it was under Livermore's residence's and was worried that, eventually, the radiation emanation from their experimenting would reach the surface to the neighborhoods, thus, affecting the people living under it.
                I think he wanted to protest to the Government about this.
                But, he had had another interesting experience when the guards weren't watching him. He said while he worked in the tunnel he was never alone.
                One day, by himself, he was able to adventure quietly in restricted area's around the site some. He started talking about buildings at the site that were phony construction. Then is when he began appearing nervous telling me about this.
                He said he walked up to one building and opened the door. He went inside and saw two six foot tall poles, one at each end of the building about thirty feet apart with an appox. 2 inch diameter blue beam of energy running from pole to pole without wires.
                It must have been impressive looking because he started to unravel a bit telling me this. He asked what the heck could that have been? What could they have been using that for? He said something about the other buildings were of phoney construction too.
                Anyway, I think it helps give some validity to the things Henry Deacon's telling about.
                Verry interresting...

              • William Hamilton
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
                  Yes, this is interesting. I will have to look into this a little and see
                  what I find.

                  Thanks Dex,

                  Bill

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
                    Happy New Year UFOnauts!!!

                    Dex

                    Henry Deacon wrote:

[...]

                    surface to the neighborhoods, thus, affecting the people living over it.