We Are Surrounded

  • dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 25, 2004
      Cross posting

      I like this, it encourages our faith God will set things right in the
      midst of all this negativity.
      These are IMO channelings that help reach all mental levels, we are a
      diverse species.

      We are surrounded:

      Subject: We Are Surrounded. Aug. 25, 2004.

      In the past I've talked about how the good type space people
      are wanting to come in and help us. I don't know whether the
      following is going to happen but let's just wait, hope and see if it
      happens. This is channeled material, so be careful.
      I like Ashtar.

      From: P
      Subject: News Lord Ashtar, "Our Fleets Are In Position, Ready
      Yourselves"
      From: Hen-y Dav-d Stit-s <henrydavidstites@...
      Lord Ashtar - Our Fleets Are In Position, Ready Yourselves
      Greetings my friends and Ground Crew of the Federation Light Command,
      I AM your dear friend Ashtar addressing you today from my position
      as High Commander in the Star-Nation Hierarchy. This is to be a
      declaration of our Arrival, that this very moment and indeed since
      this year's 8:8 Lion's Stargate, we have moved our fleets into
      position around the Earth, within multiple dimensions and
      frequencies up to 100D+. What this means in a practical manner is
      that The Light has been turned up upon the Earth and Humanity (etc.)
      upon Her to the highest degree yet seen for a LONG time, before even
      the previous two Ascension All Starships of the Ashtar Command and
      the Galactic Federation have entered their final resting positions
      in preparation for the forthcoming Declaration of Cosmic Freedom
      due to be made by a joint force of Wh-te Knights on the ground, and
      -hite Knights not so tied to the ground (smiles). This will be
      revealed in due process in an appropriate manner, but will indeed
      happen for Earth Humanity is now ready. On an outer ego-only level
      there may be whispers of panic or what-not of negative programming,
      but it will bow to the Light of the Cosmic Christ that will alight
      within the souls of mankind at that Pristine Moment of Freedom's
      Holy Flame's final anchoring upon the Earth reality.
      Visualize and Know that our Starships surround every inch of your
      planet, thousands upon thousands of Motherships alone Beloved! They
      beam forth the Seven Rays, the Twelve Rays, upon the Earth and Her
      inhabitants. Some ships beam forth just, say, the Fourth Ray.
      Others, multiple combinations. There are so many unique expressions
      all focused upon the same ultimate purpose - Earth and Humanity's
      Ascension. This goes on and on farther than you are even able to
      imagine my dear friends, though you are quickly gaining inklings of
      those High Perspectives!
      We work hand-in-hand with your Ascended Masters, for they are our
      diplomatic contacts and sp-itual allies upon your plane. Together
      we utilize the technology of the Federation of Light to bring-forth
      a new day, this technology being the same used in previous golden
      ages and by inner-earth societies of Light today such as Telos under
      Mt. Shasta.
      My goal with this transmission is to alert you to the fact that
      our fleets are now in final position, and that our Starships are at
      this very moment bombarding the Matrix Prison of controlled-Earth
      and your negative-ego-self with higher-dimensional light rays.
      Visualizing this, Knowing this, allows us to do this action because
      you have chosen our presence and assistance with your free-will.
      Understand how the Anchoring of Freedom operation will take place,
      choose to participate in it as a sovereign individual, call us your
      friends in to help you - make the choice, take the stand, and watch
      what happens Beloveds.
      Ashtar out. See you soon.
      Recieved by He-ry St-tes
      Visit Stargate 11*11
      http://free.prohosting.com/11star11/
    • Karin Hoppe Holloway
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 1, 2004
        >God, I miss the 70s.

        Me, too, altho the smoke in London is even better than anything I had in the
        60s or 70s. But---I know what you mean.

        Chasing clouds---you guys know about Wilhelm Reich's Cloud Buster?
        Karin