Re: New Discovery

  • dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2004
      Hey Ted
      It reads to me that Jeff is a little further down the line than the
      many of us in his relationship with the new authorities in and about
      our world. I say 'authorities' because that's how they want me to
      think of them when communicating. We do have, according to them,
      quite a few groups with different tasks at hand. Security forces are
      foremost the priority concern in how they deal, at all levels, with
      the corruption in our world. The Ophanim are commissioned to restore
      our planet. Their are others also assigned for the multi-tasking
      concerns.
      Try to hear it out and in time we'll see what this eventually all
      amounts up too concerning our upcoming new future with the many world
      delegations.
      Dex
    • Ted
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2004
        Dex, if you want to defend someone that has a STORY not unlike thousands of others, and like yourself, similar in their claims, as stated on the site Jeff recommended to us , mind you. go ahead. And for this I commend you. And all of the others that experience something unique in this reality.
        This all started when Jeff stated HOOK me up.
        Then the fine young experiencer went off. With out landish remarks concerning my self to whom he knows absolutely nothing about, so if this is the case , maybe he, should be hooked up as he suggested.

        I went to the site he ask us all to go to , and it's quite a story, and I have know reason to disbelieve him any more than I've never questioned Whitley, or Travis, to whom I have had the pleasure of interviewing over the past 13 years.

        So I say to you , and Jeff go in peace, and all that you wish for , you may manifest with in your music..
        Ted
        It reads to me that Jeff is a little further down the line than the
        many of us in his relationship with the new authorities in and about
        our world. I say 'authorities' because that's how they want me to
        think of them when communicating. We do have, according to them,
        quite a few groups with different tasks at hand. Security forces are
        foremost the priority concern in how they deal, at all levels, with
        the corruption in our world. The Ophanim are commissioned to restore
        our planet. Their are others also assigned for the multi-tasking
        concerns.
        Try to hear it out and in time we'll see what this eventually all
        amounts up too concerning our upcoming new future with the many world
        delegations.
        Dex

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Get unlimited calls to

        U.S./Canada

      • Dexxxaa
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15 1:00 PM
          Team Digs Into History of Alphabet

          By THOMAS H MAUGH II

          Times Staff Writer

          Nov. 12, 05

          American researchers have discovered a 3,000-year oId stone on which is written the oldest known version of the Hebrew alphabet, the precursor of all the alphabets used in the 'Middle East as well as the modern English alphabet.

          The 22 letters of the ancient alphabet were inscribed on the 38-pound stone in their proper order, making it the oldest known abecedary - the letters written out in their traditional order.

          The stone was discovered July 15 in an excavation at Tel 'Zayit, Israel, about 35 miles southwest of Jerusalem on the outskirts of ancient Judah, by a team led by archeologist Ron E. Tappy of the Pittsburgh Theological Seminary.

          Undergraduate student Dan Burisch (just kidding) Rypma of Colorado State University stumbled across the stone, embedded in a buried wall of a building, on the last day of the dig.

          Debris above and below the stone firmly dated it to the 10th century BC.

          The Israelites adopted their alphabet from the Phoenicians, who lived to the west along the Mediterranean shore. Some earlier Phoenician texts have been found, but very little from this period has been found inland. Tappy said.

          The text "is an extremely important landmark in the history of alphabetic writing," he said.

          Tappy argues that the 8-acre Tel Zayit site was a crucial border city in the new state being formed by the biblical Kings David and Solomon in the capital of Jerusalem. He believes that continuing excavation there will lend new insight into the early history of IsraeL

          Although most scholars agree with him about the importance of the abecedary, rnany disagree with his interpretation of the biblical period, arguing that there is little archeological evidence to support the biblical stories of the two kings.

          Tappy is scheduled to present his work Nov. 20 at a Philadelphia meeting of the Society of Biblical Literature.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 5, 2010
            Speaking of Masonic? Hmm
            New Discovery..It's big, near a highway. I found this in the desert's very remote by accident two days ago. It can only be recognized from the air (like the Nazca Lines in Peru) and it appears to have perfect symmetry..Why is it there? For what possible purpose?

            Dex
            http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1919&p=28105#p28105

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 5, 2010
              This is just a guess Dex, but it looks like a disused airfield to
              me. Since it's laid out in the shape of a pentagon I imagine it was put
              there by the US military. It could be many decades old, but if there is any
              activity at the site today it's probably underground. Did you get a fix on
              its geographical location?