Re: UFO Discussion

  • Don
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 12, 2004
      Keith, Bill, and list,

      This "blood red dot" that imploded on itself sounds a lot like the
      experience I had around New Years in my backyard. The light I saw
      was sort of a whitish yellow-orange color, very bright like a laser
      pointer but did not light the surroundings. When I approached it, it
      moved away exactly at the pace and direction of my walk. When I ran
      towards it, and dodged left and right, it matched my movents EXACTLY,
      as if it were reading my mind or nerve impulses. It was a very
      precise mechanical movent, very fast, and I had the feeling that it
      was not really an "object" at all but something like a movable "hole"
      in space. I spoke with Bill the next day and he said that indeed,
      this is what he and a few other researchers are theorizing. Bill
      said that they are calling these orbs/lights "mini stargates".

      I believe that I also saw a large, fourty feet by fifteen feet, oval
      bright silvery white light/craft on the ground about a quarter mile
      away in a farmer's field. I can't be absolutely sure of this,
      though, because the farmer has a mechanic's shop by the barn near
      where I saw the oval light which is often lit up very brightly and I
      am near-sighted so lighted areas at that distance can appear larger
      and more compact without glasses. However, this light seemed to be
      further away from the barn than usual and much larger and brighter
      than I had seen before. The light was also gone when I came back out
      of my house to see if the small "stargate" was still there. It was
      also gone. Someday I'll have to introduce myself to the guy who
      lives at the farm and ask him if he noticed anything strange last New
      Years.

      I also had an invisible/shadowy "critter" peeking right into my
      bedroom window, which was probably deposited and later picked up by
      the stargate. I didn't see anything at my window but my cat was
      TOTALLY frozen in his tracks looking something in the eyes. I saw it
      depart when I went outside. As I shined my flashlight toward the
      window the bush next to it shook violently and a shadowy "blur"
      darted out from the side and smoothly left, disappearing in the
      moonlight. I can only compare what I saw to the shadowy black
      "demons" in the movie "Ghost" with Patrick Swayse, that took the bad
      guys away when they died. I could only see it out of the corner of
      my eye. When I looked right at it, the thing disappeared but I would
      see this slithering shadow again moving away from the corner of my
      eye.

      Not more than ten minutes after the thing vanished, a Blackhawk
      helicopter from the nearby air base came zooming in making a strafing
      pass at less than two thousand feet EXACTLY over where I had first
      sighted the "light". The helicopter made a swift one to two minute
      turn around and made another pass. It must have seen me there and
      then moved away to about an eighth to a quarter mile and up to a
      thousand feet. It kept this circular vigil up over my neighborhood
      till dawn. I flashed it several times in code to let them know that
      *I* knew what was going on.

      I have no idea how they knew that an "anomaly" had just occurred
      here, much less how they knew EXACTLY where in my backyard. Since I
      grew up within a quarter mile of this air base and have lived close
      by all of my life, and am quite sure that I had abduction experiences
      as a kid, I would say that they probably have me "tagged" and am
      under constant covert surveillance. This is even more probable, now
      that I have become QUITE vocal on the internet about UFOs and
      occult/paranormal phenomena.

      Helicopters constantly pass over my house, but of course I live in
      the flight path of their patrols/training missions/whatever, so I
      can't definitively say that ALL of these flights have anything to do
      with me without sounding psychotically paranoid. It's just so
      convenient, though, that their flight paths seem to criss-cross over
      my house, whether they are heading east or due north. I am just
      north of the base so a straight north path would seem to be nothing
      unusual. But *sometimes* when they make an easterly flight, they
      first come north, and then they turn east right over my house, give
      or take a few hundred feet. This is a bit more suspicious. Some
      passes, though, are downright obvious, like when a Blackhawk will come
      zooming up to my house at less than three hundred feet and make an
      abrupt U-turn.

      In the early part of this summer, this type of activity was on the
      increase and reached a sort of peak about a month ago. There was a
      low flying Blackhawk about a thousand feet up pacing my car slowly as
      I returned from work. It left and then I saw a stationary copter at
      about a thousand feet above my neighborhood as I entered. It quickly
      departed. Later, when I was working atr my computer, I heard a VERY
      low pass over my house. About 45 minutes later I heard another pass.
      I was waiting for the next one. Sure enough, 45 minutes later the
      Blackhawk made another U-turn pass over my house at less than 300
      feet. Just as it was leaving, I "blasted" it with my green hand held
      laser, NOT just a red laser pointer but a laser that's 100 times as
      powerful as a typical laser pointer. I'm sure that they were HIGHLY
      illuminated with a one - three foot wide VERY bright beam(I couldn't
      tell if the beam actually hit the craft because they don't reflect
      light). If I was a "regular" person and this was not some kind of
      clandestine surveilance or even some kind of PSY-OPS, I would hear
      from the "AUTHORITIES" right away. Blasting a military vehicle in
      flight with a blinding laser could be considered "terrorist" activity
      under our new "Homeland Security".

      Needless to say, nothing happened to me and since then the
      "harrassment" has ceased. I would say that the "quieting" is due to
      this confrontation as well as me being very vocal about the
      harrassment on the internet and on the phone, which I'm sure is
      tapped. Not to be outdone, however, "THEY" had something to "show"
      *me*; an "invisible helicopter"! That's right! About a week after
      this "confrontation", the day after I was taking with a friend about
      how I "scared them away", I heard a very low and loud helicpter
      approaching. I went outside to see it but there was nothing there!
      It was a cloudless sky and I had a clear 160 degree view in front of
      me as I heard the helicopter pass over from behind. I looked for the
      helicopter as I heard it pass overhead but saw absolutely nothing! I
      looked in the direction of the sound, left, right, forward and in
      back of the sound source but couldn't see a thing! From the sound,
      it was no more than a thousand feet up, more like five hundred.

      So there! HA! ....I guess that's what "they" were telling me! ;-)

      Keep watching the skies, as Bill would say,...and LISTENING to them
      as well! ;-)

      Don

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hamilton" <skycom22@s...>
      wrote:
      > Keith,
      >
      > My saying goes, keep your eyes on the crowded skies. I believe
      there
      > are many anomalies and phenomena in the universe we know nothing
      > about. The key is to make and record observations. That is how we
      > know what the ancients
      > observed in their skies.
      >
      > Bill

    • Alfie
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 12, 2004
        Hi Don, List!

        In thinking that orbs are mini stargates (by the way, did you read the article I
        published about the Russian Physicists?), is it your estimation that this is like dipping
        into another dimension(s)??

        The first impression I got when I read your description was that in some way or form,
        you/we are actually attached to these "lights" or orbs. By this I mean that it is
        apparent in Quantum Physics that particles of light which appear to have two different
        positions, both receive and send information simultaneously. In other words, one
        particle half-way across the world will have the same information as the other at the
        very same time. Therefore, what appears to be two *different* lights, are in actuality
        connected, whether it be by the fact that the lights are "one" via the wave function, or
        whatever? So, it crossed my mind that in some way, you were connected to this
        "hole", and that's why it moved with you, etc.

        At the risk of sounding woo woo-ish, what if some of the UFO sightings are somehow
        connected to our consciousness, and are in fact other parts of us beyond the physical
        realm, perhaps in a Higher Consciousness state?? I'm just throwing this out there for
        speculation. Can't hurt, huh? LOL

        Also, I was fascinated by your "invisible helicopter"! I'm thinking, covert hologram/
        camouflage, or something similar. I saw something very weird one day, that would of
        course make me subject to the looney bin. In broad daylight, moving very slowly and
        gracefully across the sky just over my home, was a "Jetsons", or "Buck Rogers" type
        aircraft. I don't know how to describe it other than it looked like a 50's version of
        what a futuristic space vehicle would look like. It was flat silver (not shiny), and it had
        wings and a tail, but the body of the craft was somewhat short and squat in length,
        and was a double-decker unit. It looked like a flying Killer Whale with wings a snout,
        and little port-hole-like windows. It was low and flew slow, and made NO noise! I
        was mesmerized. It was unlike any aircraft I'd ever seen outside of comic books!! LOL

        Now with your "invisible helicopter" story, I'm thinking maybe that maybe my sighting
        of this aircraft was a hologram, or camouflaged aircraft?? YIKES!!

        Alfie

      • DRxDON
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 14, 2004
          Hi Alfie,

          I'm not sure what article to which you are refering, but I might have read it. In
          my estimation, whenever a "stargate" or wormhole is created, the concept of "other
          dimensions" is inescapable. As to the specifics involved in such a phenomenon, you
          better ask Bill about that. He is the one who told me about such hypotheses and
          knows more about the scientific particulars than I do.

          Concerning whether these "orbs" are "us", this is a sticky question. *Some* such
          visions of orbs or even "light beings" communicating with us *may* be aspects of
          our "Higher Selves", but I would say that these are in the minority of sightings.
          At the VERY highest metaphysical level, one can say that ALL is ONE, but at our
          "normal" everyday level of "reality" in this "time bubble" in this corner of the
          Universe(s), for all *practical* consideration, these sightings are indeed "other",
          and deserve self recognition as much as you and I do. In any case, I'm sure that
          telepathy, clairvoyance, and probably all paranormal phenomena involve some sort
          of quantum coupling, as we understand it.

          A note concerning genetics; if one accepts the Dan Burisch/J-rod proposition that
          these "Greys" are in some way a future version of ourselves, some may actually have
          *specific* genetic ties with particular individuals alive today. This would account
          for reports of abductees having some type of rapport with a specific individual Grey
          being.

          I don't doubt your "Jetson's Spaceship" story. There are many reports and *claims*
          of UFOs shape-shifting from a typical saucer/cylindrical/sperical shape to that of
          something like a conventional aircraft. I believe that I had one such sighting myself.

          I had only vague memories of horrible nightmares and nights that made no sense around
          the age of 3 - 5. These were reoccurring, I forget how many times. The visual
          images were very vague but the emotional/mental component was as if I were dying/
          falling into an enless abyss or that my actual identity/soul were being ripped apart.
          I always went to sleep in my own bedroom but would somehow find myself waking up on
          the floor of my parents room in a cold sweat screaming. I then jumped into my parents
          bed and never remembered a thing.

          I was seeing a homeopath a few years ago and he was trying out some new form of
          muscle-strength testing to determine why I had some blockages to remedies. He was also
          a psychiatrist M.D. and he said that he sensed that I had some kind of "blockage of the
          will" from some kind of incident in my childhood that could either have been traumatic
          or something "shaming" which my mind blew out of proportion. This technique involved
          testing the resistance strength of an arm held up while asking a question and then
          quickly tapping me between the eyes(the "third eye"). It had a strange hypnotic
          effect upon me. Everytime I got tapped between the eyes, it was like my conscious
          attention stopped/shifted. While he was asking questions I was getting very aggitated.
          Through questions, he determined the time in my life affected was around the age of four.
          Then he went through "who" was involved; family, friends...NEIGHBORS. When he said
          "neighbors", he stopped there. But what I didn't tell him was that I had a VIVID
          flashback memory of the time just before and just after my nightmares at that time.

          I VERY clearly remembered awakening in my bed with a familiar feeling of dread and
          a strange light outside of my window. I ran out of my room and around the inside of the
          house trying to hide from the light in corners, under tables, etc. But the light would
          slowly circle the house in what I sensed as a very malevolent predatory manner. The next
          thing I remembered was awakening on my parents' bedroom floor in a cold sweat screaming,
          having had that terrible "nightmare". I jumped up on my parents'bed but they would not
          wake up. I tried everything but it was like they were drugged or paralyzed. I then just
          cuddled up in terror to their innanimate bodies and eventually fell asleep. As I said,
          the next morning, everyone went about their business, still in some sort of haze, as if
          everything was normal.

          Thge night I returned home from this visit to my doctor, having a VERY clear memory in
          my mind of that past incident, I noticed a very bright whitish yellow spherical object
          about a mile or two away from my house as I was pulling in the driveway. It was fairly
          stationary, but would wobble a bit here and there. I estimated that it was 100 to a few
          hundred feet off the ground. I know that airplane landing lights can seem to be stationary
          with a slight wobble, but this was not the very sharp bright white light usually associated
          with landing lights. I was VERY bright but yellowish and sort of "hazy".

          I watched it for a couple of minutes and just mentally said, "not yet, you f*ckers!"
          As if in IMMEDIATE response to my thought, the light dimmed to a small white light and
          I heard a very old fashioned cheap "put-put" sort of engine TURN ON in mid air! This
          light and sound then started to move directly toward my house. I watched as it passed
          DIRECTLY over my head at about 200", while I was standing in my front yard, and make a
          very slow but sharp 90 degree turn and proceed away from me. What I saw was only the
          barest facsimile of an old fashioned airplane with occasionally semi-transparent wings.
          There were two flashing red lights on it, one on each "wing". These were not ordinary
          regulation FAA navigation lights, though; they would flash in unison, one second on, one
          second off. It slowly made its way in a straight line away from me, gaining altitude
          rather quickly and disappeared straight out in front of me in the night sky.

          Don

          Alfie wrote:

> [...]
          > > helicopter as I heard it pass overhead but saw absolutely nothing! I
          > > looked in the direction of the sound, left, right, forward and in
          > > back of the sound source but couldn't see a thing! From the sound,
          > > it was no more than a thousand feet up, more like five hundred.
          > >
          > > So there! HA! ....I guess that's what "they" were telling me! ;-)
          > >
          > > Keep watching the skies, as Bill would say,...and LISTENING to them
          > > as well! ;-)
          > >
          > > Don
          > >

          > > --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hamilton" <skycom22@s...>
          > > wrote:
          > > > Keith,
          > > >
          > > > My saying goes, keep your eyes on the crowded skies. I believe
          > > there
          > > > are many anomalies and phenomena in the universe we know nothing
          > > > about. The key is to make and record observations. That is how we

          What If --------------------------?
          DRxDON
        • Keith McLean
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 14, 2004
            Hi Don,

            Interesting...never thought of the stargate explanation for the
            object. Yeah, regarding helicopters, they've been flown low over may
            area as well. I don't live near any type of airfield, but there are
            at least weekly passes low over the neighbourhood - only police on
            patrol? (apparently there are only two police helicopters in
            Victoria, so it could be, but I don't really know). The rotar sound
            is like noise pollution in my view (very distracting), but the
            police have been given legal or extralegal powers to do so, so what
            can you do?

            It would interesting if they're also trying black ops activity in
            Australia as well as the US. Maybe they've adopted clocking
            technology for those invisiable helicopters - Bruce Cornet claims to
            have studied UFOs with clocking capabilities, using sound and visual
            elements.

            Thanks,

            Keith

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 15, 2004
              You know this may be nothing, or it may be something??? but in the last 6
              months or so I would be outside and hear a plane or chopper and wait for it
              to come past a set of trees and could hear it and it wasn't there visually.
              At least where I thought it should be. I haven't mentioned it before because
              I thought it was just me at first... The last few times though I have begun
              to wonder. I guess I try to give things the benefit of the doubt, but the
              sound traveling funny is just not a good enough answer any more... Cloaking
              is exactly what I have been thinking.

> [...]

              nothing! I
              > looked in the direction of the sound, left, right, forward and in
              > back of the sound source but couldn't see a thing! From the sound,
              > it was no more than a thousand feet up, more like five hundred.
              >
              > So there! HA! ....I guess that's what "they" were telling me! ;-)
              >
              > Keep watching the skies, as Bill would say,...and LISTENING to them
              > as well! ;-)
              >
              > Don
              >

              > --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hamilton"
              <skycom22@s...>
              > wrote:
              > > Keith,
              > >
              > > My saying goes, keep your eyes on the crowded skies. I believe
              > there
              > > are many anomalies and phenomena in the universe we know nothing
              > > about. The key is to make and record observations. That is how

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Ufocci@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 15, 2004
                I was sitting and waiting for someone that went into an auto parts store on Des Moines Way in Seattle, WA.  I always look up and was just sitting there idly when all of a sudden 4 huge pine trees just bent over and up again like something had passed over them and the wind knocked them forward.  The trees beside them weren't affected and the wind wasn't blowing.  I knew something had gone over but you couldn't see anything at all.

                Leneesa
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 15, 2004
                  Ah but could you hear it???

                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 15, 2004
                    Did I hear what made the trees sway and dip?  No, no noise at all.  Very strange.

                    Leneesa
                    Keep looking up!
                  • Alfie
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 15, 2004
                      Hi Don,

                      The article I was refrring to is in message #26 of this Forum. I will re-post a snippit
                      of it here (below) so that you can read the part that pertains to the orbs, etc.
                      BTW...the whole article should be purused in order to get the gist of their discoveries.
                      To me, it explains a lot about telepathy, channeling, etc.___P.S. I want to address the
                      other parts to your post too, but time prevents me at this moment. But, I will
                      acknowledge the rest at a later time! :^) _____Alfie

                      *****************
                      "There is another phenomenon linked to DNA and wormholes. Normally,
                      these super-small wormholes are highly unstable and are maintained
                      only for the tiniest fractions of a second. Under certain conditions
                      stable wormholes can organize themselves, which then form distinctive
                      vacuum domains in which for example, gravity can transform into
                      electricity. Vacuum domains are self-radiant balls of ionized gas
                      that contain considerable amounts of energy. There are regions in
                      Russia where such radiant balls appear very often.

                      Following the ensuing confusion the Russians started massive research
                      programs leading finally to some of the discoveries mentions above.
                      Many people know vacuum domains as shiny balls in the sky. The
                      attentive look at them in wonder and ask themselves, what they could
                      be.

                      I thought once: "Hello up there. If you happen to be a UFO, fly in a
                      triangle." And suddenly, the light balls moved in a triangle. Or they
                      shot across the sky like ice hockey pucks: they accelerated from zero
                      to crazy speeds while sliding silently across the sky. One is left
                      gawking and I have, as many others, too, thought them to be UFOs.
                      Friendly ones, apparently, as they flew in triangles just to please
                      me.

                      Now, the Russians found - in the regions where vacuum domains often
                      appear - that sometimes fly as balls of light from the ground upwards
                      into the sky, and that these balls can be guided by thought. Since
                      then it has been found that vacuum domains emit waves of low
                      frequency that are also produced in our brains and because of this
                      similarity of waves they are able to react to our thoughts. To run
                      excitedly into one that is on ground level might not be such a great
                      idea, because those balls of light can contain immense energies and
                      are capable of mutating our genes.

                      Many spiritual teachers also produce such visible balls or columns of
                      light in deep meditation or during energy work, which trigger
                      decidedly pleasant feelings and do not cause any harm. Apparently
                      this is also dependent on some inner order, quality and origin of the
                      vacuum domain. There are some spiritual teachers, like the young
                      Englishman Ananda, for example, with whom nothing is seen at first,
                      but when one tries to take a photograph while they sit and speak or
                      meditate in hyper-communication, one gets only a picture of a white
                      cloud on a chair.

                      In certain Earth healing projects, such light effects also appear on
                      photographs. Simply put, this phenomena has to do with gravity and
                      anti-gravity forces that are ever more stable forms of wormholes and
                      displays of hyper-communication with energies from outside our time
                      and space structure. Earlier generations that experienced such hyper-
                      communication and visible vacuum domains were convinced that an angel
                      had appeared before them: and we cannot be too sure to what forms of
                      consciousness we can get access when using hyper-communication.

                      Not having scientific proof for their actual existence, people having
                      had such experiences do NOT all suffer from hallucinations. We have
                      simply made another giant step towards understanding our reality.
                      Official science also knows of gravity anomalies on Earth that
                      contribute to the formation of vacuum domains. Recently gravity
                      anomalies have been found in Rocca di Papa, south of Rome."
                      *******