Re: [ufodiscussion] [UFOFacts] Tall Whites and Beyond/variety the spice of life

  • Jerry Lehane III
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2004
      I have the distinct impression that most alien races do not interfere with each other,and on Earth conduct themselves independently.I presume that most are quick visitors as in tourists on their way somewhere else.Earth is not the hub of the universe,after all...just to us it seems to be OUR hub of the universe,since we are babies with rattles in a cradle as far as space travel.Jerry Lehane III j.lehane@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2004
        I may be wrong but I believe she was refering to humans protocol towards
        aliens, as in the story. The guards weren't sufficiently trained it seems...

        >My research is taking me to look at the protocols of Contact, the art of
        >mutual respect for differences; something that would be beautiful for Our
        >Species to practice on Earth
        >

        > With The Charles Hall story that I just Published and researched with
        >Pilot Capt David Coote, It is taking me is the direction of these TALL
        >White beings and their existance on the planet!
        >
        >It is a shame that minds are not more open to other races.! As I was
        >leaving a Ufo Conference here in Rome today , the Main Speakers were
        >scaring the people with the Evil Alien" Grey "Scenario. An old woman in
        the
        >Audience grabbed my hand as I was walking down the aisle. She Said" BUt
        >saw" esseri di Luce..".Meaning Light Beings.
        >Do They also Exist?"
        >
        >It was ironic that no one
        >was speaking of light beings...We have dumped the entire contact Scenario
        On
        >the Small grey or humanoid Scene!
        >I wished someone would address Light Beings!
        >I have tried My best since July 2003 to investigate and research the
        >Charles Hall Story..on Fotos and story on My website.. David Coote and i
        >brought it forth,,,,. And Now I am going on to maybe look at Rachel's
        >eyes...Sounds Like A plan! I am On "Coast "Tuesday...Talking Also about
        >Billy Meier's contact experiences..and I welcome the chance to share with
        >"all" researchers..
        >www.paolaharris.it ( The Charles Hall Story With Photos)..
        >Best to All ....Paola Harris
        >

        >>The Implications Of Contact with Extra terrestrial Races.
        >>on Coast To coast With Paola Harris ( Rome)
        >>And Dr. Michael Salla (Hawaii)
        >>
        >>Listen In
        >>Coast to coast With George Noory!
        >>
        >>Tuesday December 7th