Charles Hall -Tall Whites Interview

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004

      Interesting interview with Charles Hall.

      'The Sweeps Fox Show' will, by huge popular demand...really, start the re-airing of the Charlie Hall interview...'The Tall Whites'...extraterrestrials this evening (Friday 3 Dec. 04) at 2200
      hrs. GMT. That time equates, of course, to 5 hrs. earlier in 'The States'-EST. So the starting time for 'the show' EST will be 5 PM or 1700 hrs. We will keep the 'Links' to the show up thru Saturday and
      Sunday...to provide an all weekend time for people to 'tune in'-at their convenience. It is highly gratifying...the worldwide reception/interest that this
      program has generated...which does demonstrate that 'Disclosure' is upwards in the minds of many people...and that 'we are ready', if not Over Ready!

      Hopefully, this is enough of an advance notice to alert 'your groups' for the re-broadcast. Below, I restate some of the salient things about the 'show'...and the LINKS provided for Internet Radio:
      giving you the 'internet radio' links. *****PART 1 IS:

      mms://borderblaster.dyndns.org/tall%20whites.wma

      *****PART 2 IS:
      Catch Part 2/'Sweeps'
      mms://borderblaster.dyndns.org/tallwhitesprt2.wma

      ON THE AIR...doing 'Internet Radio' the 'Sweeps Fox Show'...on 'The Tall Whites'-ET's with Charles Hall at 'Nellis Air Force Base'/Nevada.
      The show will be on all weekend...streaming
      IT'S AN EXCLUSIVE...
      'we' will start streaming many more 'shows' from our Web Site in a few weeks time. Thanks all for the interest./'Sweeps'