Contact and the contacted

  • Jeffrey Morgan Foss
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      Dear friends,

      There is a severe and oppressive propaganda machine especially under Bush and the dark forces
      of archaism, war and money. Peaceful visitor contact with the citizenry would mean they will have to
      pack up and go home. Visitors do not need billionaires along to charge them for every single need
      and to destroy planetary ecosystems in escalating production and pollution.

      The very nature of deep voyage travel and establishment of remote star bases demands the
      conquest of greed and the development of superior, sleek, lasting, beautiful and highly functional
      technologies with self replenishing energy, foods, medicine and water. A whole new way of
      thinking has to accompany interstellar unison along with empathy and benevolence.

      Traditionally, we have had researchers trying to "prove" the existence (that is to confisacte artifacts
      that could be turned into weapons). As we move forward in an awareness of open contact vs.
      research, taking good care of the contactee, experiencer and abductee will be the first most important act.

      Yours very truly,
      Jeff
      Jeffrey Morgan Foss
      liastar@...