RE: [ufodiscussion] REPTOIDS APPEAR IN LOVECRAFT.

    Message 1 of 41 , Dec 2, 2004
      Actually Don, no I don't like to argue. You inserted just enough added
      connotations into your "agreement" that I had to disagree... I do not feel
      they are pushing at all.
      If anything the abductees have been pushing them for contact for some time,
      I know I have and I have heard other contactee talking the same way.

      think the difference with us is that I don't see the opposite of swimming
      as sinking. Just because a person makes a decision to stay in the grade they
      are in and get a more thorough understanding doesn't make it bad. Sinking
      gives it a bad or negative connotation to me... It could also make those who
      stay feel bad as if they flunked and that is not my intention. Just like the
      Maya (I think) disappeared, and other groups of people have disappeared over
      the years, I think humanity will again split somewhere down the line. I
      think this is based on where they are evolutionally.

      Message 41 of 41 , Dec 5, 2004
        No need to get sarcastic, Janet. I was just making the point that there
        are as many, if not more, accounts of "negative" behavior toward humans
        during events which the experiencers describe as "abuctions" than their
        are accounts of "positive" behavior. This is NOT so in experiences openly
        described as "contacts". NO, I haven't read ALL accounts, but I think that
        I've read as many as most researchers. I would say that you are fortunate
        that you have never had a negative experience, and I suppose that would
        tend to make you more open to the "bright side" of things.

        I'm just trying to get to the point where we firmly disagree and define it.
        I think that point is that you feel no *entire* race of ETs could be defined
        as "bad" or have "negative intentions" toward humanity on the whole whereas
        I do. You feel that any incidents of negative ET behavior are just examples
        of *individual* "personality quirks" of the particular ET in question. I say
        that this may be so in some cases but I also feel that if we are dealing with
        a collective "hive" mind, as I believe is the case in many encounters, then
        the concept of an entire race of ETs having hostile intentions toward the
        human race is valid.

        I may be wrong here(correct me if I am) but I believe that you also feel, like
        Laneesa and I *think* as Karin too, that all fearful and highly negative and
        traumatic experiences are merely the result of the experiencer's "fear-based"
        mentality and refusal to "open up". Although I can accept that *some* first
        contacts which are initiated without "prior notice" can be unsettling and
        "freaky", on the whole, I disagree with the above generalization about highly
        traumatic events. I myself had a waking "apparitional contact" with a powerful
        entity that could be called "fearsome". It freaked me out and I was afraid but
        I sensed no actual "malevolence" from the being, only a "challenge". It was
        very impersonal to my "ego-self" but I had the feeling that it was transferring
        vast amounts of multidimensional information to a "higher level" of my psyche
        which my conscious mind couldn't comprehend. This event signaled a very
        powerful turning point in my life and I credit it with a great deal of my
        "Initiation".

        As far as creating reality from the energy of our thoughts, I firmly believe
        this too. However, there are many "hidden" thoughts and "false beliefs"
        involved within all of us. I feel that it is from this "hidden" part of
        ourselves that most of our "reality" emerges. Our conscious minds reflect
        this reality and validate it. "Know thySELF!"

        I hope that we understand each other better now and know where to agree to
        disagree. :-)

        Don