RE: [ufodiscussion] [UFOFacts] Paralysis

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Have you ever run into someone with a very strong will??? What if you were a
      cat? We tell cats what to do not because we are lording it over them but
      because in most cases we don't want our furniture torn up or the animal hurt
      doing something it shouldn't. However many times the animal won't understand
      the big deal about them scratching our furniture or crossing the street.
      Does that make us evil??? Humanity is used to being at the top. What I think
      we will have to realise is that some of these aliens may be way over our
      heads in the way we are over our animals. For example the teenage white
      alien that was in that article we read who was stalking the soldier. This
      sounds like a game of a teenager to me. Do not our own teenagers try to out
      do the adults and prove how smart they are? ha ha