Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: Reptoids Appear in Lovecraft

  • Regan Power
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Dex,

      Of course we don't mind you "dropping in for an opinion or two"! You are a subscriber to this forum too. :-)

      Like I said to Don, I think the meanings of many ancient concepts, including those of Ka and Ba, are highly contextual and tend to mean different things to different people who work with different schemes and models of the human personality. I cannot say I am familiar with the particular scheme, or model that you are employing, but if you know what you are doing, that's good enough for me.

      Regards,