Apex, North Carolina - Formation Of Lights

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004

      http://www.rense.com/general60/forma.htm

      Apex, North Carolina
      Formation Of Lights - Photos
      From Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      11-30-4

      Date: Mid November, 2003
      Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m..

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Shape of objects: Formation.

      Full Description of event/sighting: I have taken a photo of what I thought was 3 planets lined up, (although they had a red tint to them). In the middle of November, 2003, I was coming home after dark and noticed them above my head because I was closing the sunroof on my car and just happened to look straight up. I saw 3 lights the same distance apart, so I came in the house and got my camera, but only took one shot, because I didn't think that much of it because planets line up all the time. I put in my computer and left it there until I had time to check it out. I had forgotten about having it, and was cleaning out my files this summer and found it.

      That's when I used the features on my camera software and found anomalies. I have the simplest, most inexpensive Kodak (CX 4200), but it makes good night shots without the flash. The features I have are - brighten, enhance, contrast, color-adjust, red-eye, darken, lighten. Those are the ones I've used on this photo. And I can 'trim' (crop) a picture.

      There are somewhat famous Ufologists in this country but two of them seemed to brush off my report. One did, however, state if I could pinpoint a certain date, he could verify if it is an official star formation, or it isn't. I don't know the exact date, although I'm sure it was in November of 2003 and it was around 9:00 p.m..

      I have several drafted emails waiting to send, with the pictures if you'd like to see them; the original, as well as the ones I used my camera features on.

      I tend to think the others I've contacted think I'm trying to present a hoax of some kind; This photo is all TOO clear. But I am an average person with a cheap Kodak camera. I am a 54 year-old female who's "seen things" all my life. I have always believed UFO's existed and may come from elsewhere other than this blue planet. The strangest thing is I don't remember at what point I started believing that. I have always.

      If it was a ship of some sort, what was it doing sitting over my house? I live in the country, about 20 miles from the RDU airport in Morrisville, and a long way from any military bases. I think Fort Bragg would be the closest and it's hundreds of miles, I'm not sure. We do have a nuclear power plant within 10 miles of my home. Shearan Harris (spelling?). I get their notices each year in the mail; where the evacuation routes are and all that other info.

      Please let me know if you want to see the pictures. I hope so, because I'd love for someone knowledgeable to tell me what this was. If it moved, I don't know because I didn't go outside again that night, but it wasn't moving when I took the shot

      Thank you to the witness for the report and pictures.

      The photos are going to be looked at and some answers hopefully found for the witness.

      Home - Phone 250 845 2189
      email: hbccufo@...
      Website: http://www.hbccufo.com
      Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com