Chapala Jalisco, Mexico - Another UFO Photographed

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004

      http://www.rense.com/general60/jall.htm

      Chapala Jalisco, Mexico -
      Another UFO Photographed
      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Photos Copyright © Oscar Franco Oct 16 2004, 18: 53 pm
      11-30-4

      Guadalajara Jalisco, México

      Date: October 16, 2004
      Time:6:53 p.m.

      Brian Vike:

      On 10/16/04 Guadalajara Jalisco, México,at about 18:53 pm. I was walking in the street and I saw 1 glowing orb moving slow in to the clouds. I had, my camera nearly to me because is not the first time than I saw UFOs and I took 7 photos. I think it is the same UFO Jeff Willes saw.

      Additional Information.

      Hi

      Brian, hope all is well:

      The UFO was moving from east to west and the velocity was vary. it has metallic texture in red and oval shape, the distance was about 800 mts. The sight it was not near to the airport of any kind military base. I didn't see any aircraft in the area or any type of exhaust coming from the object.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report and photos.

      Home - Phone 250 845 2189
      email: hbccufo@...
      Website: http://www.hbccufo.com
      Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com