Chapala Jalisco, Mexico - Saucer Shaped Craft Photographed

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      http://www.rense.com/general60/jala.htm

      Chapala Jalisco, Mexico
      Saucer Shaped
      Craft Photographed
      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Photos Copyright © Oscar Franco Sep 11 2004, 17: 00 pm
      11-30-4

      Date: September 11, 2004
      Time: 3:30 p.m.

      Here is the anecdote:

      On sep/11/2004 Chapala Jalisco, México at about 15:30 pm. My family and I went to dinner to the real Chapala Hotel (Ajijic Jalisco, Mexico). We ate and then went to table next to the pool, and I saw an object with a shape like a saucer with an American-ball inside. I said look an UFO and it moved up an down nearly of surface of the lake, we saw too an exhaust coming from the object and suddenly go down to the surface of the lake and it would navigate on the water for about 50 mts. then disappeared.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report and the photos.

      Home - Phone 250 845 2189
      email: hbccufo@...
      Website: http://www.hbccufo.com
      Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com
      HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At:

      There is, in every photo, a distinct glow present around the UFO,
      whereas the same effect is not present around the unknown object of almost
      equal density which appears to be moving about or near the craft in
      several shots -- neither do we see this glow effect on the land mass edge
      except in a very minimal way one would naturally expect in a JPEG.
      Normally JPEG compression creates halos around dark objects
      against high contrast, bright backgrounds. However these photos are rather inexplicable.
      There are no signs of digital manipulation either.