Westland Michigan Colorful & Brilliant Light

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004

      Click the link if the images don't come through

      http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2098

      Westland Michigan Colorful And Brilliant Light

      Date: November 26, 2004 Time: 8:30 p.m.
      Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Looked like a helicopter with lights all over it.
      Full Description of event/sighting: This is not the first UFO I have seen. In fact I have seen this and other UFOs before. I have seen this same "copter" before but did not get a photo.

      I used my Cannon Digital Elph S400. I estimate the object was 1/2 to mile away at approx. 500 feet. I have not done anything to the photo except enlarge it to 200% given it's small size. When you do so it becomes more strange. If you would like a copy of the photo let me know.
      Additional Information:
      To answer your questions about the photo. The sky was overcast, not raining and clear. The moon would have full but well behind the overcast which is average for Michigan. The object traveled from the S.W. to the N.N.E. at the speed of a small plane or real copter, it even made a sound similar to a helicopter but different. It traveled almost overhead at a very steady pace. A week or so ago I saw a white light non strobe, like a reverse spot light, in the clouds that came out of the west. There was no sound until it turned almost overhead to the South and I could hear a sound similar to a jet but no sonic boom. Given the apparent speed I thought I would have heard at least one sonic boom as the sound was far behind the object. Had I not been looking at the very spot I would have missed seeing it as it was visible for a few seconds. Followed by the sound. I also saw an object that appeared to be round at approximately 10:30 pm with five white non strobe lights and one red light in the
      middle.
      Thank you to the witness for the report and photo.
      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO