Report on Chimeras.

  • Purple Crow
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2004
      Report on Chimeras.

      Something of great interest came to me a couple nights ago - something
      called a "chimera". Let me explain...

      There was a news report about a woman who had three sons. She had
      kidney failure and required a transplant. The doctors took her blood,
      and the the blood of her three sons to do a compatabillity test before
      the transplant occured.

      Something was very different about this case - as it turns out the
      mother was not even the slightst bit related to her three sons - her
      DNA had nothing in common with her own "flesh and blood". How could
      this be so?

      The doctors thought enough to do a tissue sample DNA test next, and
      there they found their answers. As it turns out her tissues had DNA
      traces that led them to believe that her sons were indeed related to
      her, and were in fact her sons. (i can imagine the relief her three
      sons must have felt hearing this after the initial blood tests)

      The woman was told that she was a chimera - a very uncommon, rare and
      almost impossible to notice condition, but not unheard of by any
      means. The doctors explained to the mother and three sons that when
      this chimera-woman was still in her mother's womb there was in fact
      TWO TWINS with completely different DNA strands developing at one
      point very early on in her initial fetal developement. At some point
      these two completely different people began to merge into ONE BEING,
      which is who she is today and never even knew it. Not ever her own
      mother would have known this without the extensive DNA testing that
      had just taken place under the urgency of this kidney transplant
      procedure.

      What this means is the woman is in fact TWO people in one - a chimera
      - and since the doctors already knew of this "condition" and could
      talk about it with ease, it was a common enough occurance that there
      was nothing to be "alarmed" about. They reassured her that there are
      many chimeras walking around the planet today without ever realizing
      that they are two people in one, each with completely different DNA
      codings. As her body tissues went about their bussiness, her blood
      was that of a completely different person (in essance) flowing through
      this other person's veins. How creepy is that?!

      My thoughts on this subject are this...

      i thought about how if this chimera-lady were to commit a crime and if
      forensics only got a tissue sample as evidence against her, how
      difficult it'd be for a simple blood test to prove in court that it
      was this woman who was even present at the time the crime was comitted
      since her DNA wouldn't even match - it'd "prove" that it was someone else.

      If "normal" individuals can be a chimera and basicly never even know
      it, and that this basicly means that they are two different people in
      one package, this might explain so many unusual genetic occurances
      that i have studied over the years of my paranormal investigations,
      specificly in relation to UFO-ET contact cases.

      As you may know, most ET contact cases involve the study of Human DNA
      and sexuality, along with the usual spiritual aspects as well of
      course. It is well known that most "abductees" have unusual body
      anomalies such as extra ribs or vertabrea, unusual heart beats or
      blood temperatures, and lo and behold i know of a certain Reptoid
      contact who has actual scales on his body which only his closest
      friends have seen up close as they happen to be flesh coloured and not
      as bright green as his contacts are. :)

      Researchers in the field have always thought it odd how and why ET
      contacts would have their DNA altered by these entities, and for what
      purpose. They have also been baffled as to how, in certain cases,
      Reptilian DNA could even be spliced with Human DNA in the first place
      without rejection from either host strand. Typically lizard and Human
      DNA just don't mix well, although pig and tomato DNA has been in the
      scene of organic food debate for some time now, so we're close to the
      truth here at the very least - except Human UFO-ET contacts go back
      into ancient history and even the Bible as some suggest, leaving this
      whole chimera idea open to the reality that those who may have been
      doing this all along are light years ahead of us in technology,
      science and spirit.

      Some other interesting ET contact facts are that most abductees have
      Rh negative blood - so it seems that the most "recent" bloodline on
      this planet is getting all the ET attention as for this whole chimera
      situation. i wonder if that mother had Rh negative blood as well, and
      what the rest of her story might actualy be, hmmmmmm.

      It's been happening in medical "x-file" reports for a while now that
      children who are born of mothers with AIDS have been "curing
      themselves" of AIDS by age 2 - and no one knows how or why this is
      happening. Some are speculating that these new babies DNA strands are
      not like our "older DNA models" that we have just recently discovered,
      but are in fact completely NEW codes of DNA that are continuously
      unfolding more and more over the years, perhaps by evolution,
      mutation, or perhaps by intervention - and that geneticists have
      barely even scratched the surface of what DNA really is and what it
      does over generations.

      Another thought that has been on my mind since i heard this doctor's
      report is the whole Reptoid shape-shifting story that's been going
      around the UFO circuit for a few years now, thanks to Icke and others
      more recently in history for making this well known. Contactees claim
      that often the Reptilian ETs have this power of assuming the physical
      forms of others so well that no one can tell the difference from the
      original person they are imitating. In other cases, those who have
      survived Satanic Ritual abuse cults have also claimed that their
      "leaders" can shape-shift from a Human physical form into that of a
      massive Reptilian being during rituals and back again when they are
      done their deeds of the evening. Many have said this is physically
      impossible. After this chimera story came out, i'm wondering just how
      common this "living as two completely different people at the same
      time" situation truly is and it's effects on the entire UFO-ET contact
      paradigm that has been brought forth for many years now. One might
      also ponder what a soul's path living as a chimera is all about in
      this world... what purpose does this strange and yet ever-unfolding
      new paradigm mean in the greater picture of all these other reports
      regarding paranormal events that are happening with ever increasing
      frequency?

      Clues that you might be a chimera...

      Has your blood type "changed" at one point in your life? (like from
      A+ to A-)
      Do you have unusual body anomalies? (as mentioned above)
      Were you born with a tail? (cauda) {Dig deep, not even your mother
      may know this}
      Have you been contacted by ETs?

      The final proof may be in a series of expensive DNA tests from your
      blood to your tissues to other parts of you where only doctors and ETs
      dare probe... but truth is stranger than fiction - because fiction
      tries to be pleasing in it's entertainment value, whereas the truth
      can be far more uncomfortable. (And the truth doesn't have an OFF
      switch or a final credits page at the end with a nice photo of the
      author) :)

      PS: i am one! ;) ...and i've got the scales to prove it.

      In Magickal Truth,
      Reptoid. (ET incarnate Adamic soul) - Rebelious 5th collumn ZON-ites
      UNITE!
      ~~~~]xxx[:>~
      http://PurpleCrow.ChaosMagic.com

      The only certainty is uncertainty, the only constant is change.

      "As soon as you look at the world through an ideology you
      are finished. No reality fits an ideology. Life is beyond
      that. That is why people are always searching for a meaning
      to life... Meaning is only found when you go beyond meaning.
      Life only makes sense when you perceive it as mystery and it
      makes no sense to the conceptualizing mind."
      - Anthony de Mello, SJ

      Sumerian text:
      "Man is born of sadness, for he is of the Blood of the Ancient
      Ones, but has the Spirit of the Elder gods (Annunaki) breathed
      into him. And his heart goes to the Ancient Ones, but his mind
      is turned towards the Elder gods (Annunaki), and this is the
      war which shall be always fought, unto the last generation of
      man; for the world is unnatural."

      "I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances
      confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the
      life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in
      common hours."
      -Henry David Thoreau, philosopher
    • Alfie
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2004
        --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Purple Crow" <reptoid@h...>
        wrote:
        > Report on Chimeras.
        >
        > Something of great interest came to me a couple nights ago -
        something
        > called a "chimera". Let me explain...

        Here are two other interesting DNA links/stories!

        http://www.mg.co.za/Content/l3.asp?ao=120036

        The link on this one is at the bottom, but it is in German, so I am
        posting the article
        here in English! Please read the entire article, as it has some
        interesting
        conclusions, imho!__Alfie
        **********************

        RUSSIAN DNA DISCOVERIES
        Summarized by Baerbel

        * Edited and translated

        Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is
        programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been
        scientifically proven and explained.

        The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects
        to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research
        directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance,
        intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing,
        affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely
        spiritual masters), mind's influence on weather patterns and much
        more.

        In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in
        which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies
        WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes. Only 10% of our DNA
        is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is
        of interest to western researchers and is being examined and
        categorized. The other 90% are considered "junk DNA."

        The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not
        dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore that
        90% of "junk DNA." Their results, findings and conclusions are simply
        revolutionary!

        According to there findings, our DNA is not only responsible for the
        construction of our body but also serves as data storage and
        communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code -
        especially in the apparent "useless" 90% - follows the same rules as
        all our human languages.

        To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words
        are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study
        of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They
        found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do
        have set rules just like our languages. Therefore, human languages
        did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent
        DNA.

        The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and
        his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of DNA. In
        brief the bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like a
        holographic computer using endogenous DNA laser radiation." This
        means that they managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency
        patterns (sound) onto a laser-like ray which influenced DNA frequency
        and thus the genetic information itself.

        Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as
        explained earlier) is of the same structure, no DNA decoding is
        necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human
        language! This, too, was experimentally proven!

        Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always
        react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if
        the proper frequencies (sound) are being used. This finally and
        scientifically explains why affirmations, hypnosis and the like can
        have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely
        normal and natural for our DNA to react to language.

        While western researchers cut single genes from DNA strands and
        insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically created devices
        that influence cellular metabolism through modulated radio and light
        frequencies, thus repairing genetic defects.

        They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and
        transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another
        genome. So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos
        to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information
        patterns! This way the entire information was transmitted without any
        of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and
        re-introducing single genes from the DNA.

        This represents an unbelievable, world-transforming revolution and
        sensation: by simply applying vibration (sound frequencies) and
        language instead of the archaic cutting-out procedure!

        This experiment points to the immense power of wave genetics, which
        obviously has a greater influence on the formation of organisms than
        the biochemical processes of alkaline sequences.

        Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is
        programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been
        scientifically proven and explained.

        Of course the frequency has to be correct. And this is why not
        everybody is equally successful or can do it with always the same
        strength. The individual person must work on the inner processes and
        development in order to establish a conscious communication with the
        DNA.

        The Russian researchers work on a method that is not dependent on
        these factors but will ALWAYS work, provided one uses the correct
        frequency. But the higher developed an individual's consciousness is,
        the less need is there for any type of device: one can achieve these
        results by oneself. Science will finally stop laughing at such ideas
        and will confirm and explain the results. And it doesn't end there.

        The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause
        disturbing patterns in a vacuum, thus producing magnetized
        wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-
        called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by
        burned-out stars).

        These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the
        universe through which information can be transmitted outside of
        space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes
        them on to our consciousness. This process of hyper-communication
        (telepathy, channeling) is most effective in a state of relaxation.

        Stress, worry or a hyperactive intellect prevent successful hyper-
        communication or the information will be totally distorted and
        useless. In nature, hyper-communication has been successfully applied
        for millions of years. The organized flow of life in insects proves
        this dramatically. Modern man knows it only on a much more subtle
        level as "intuition." But we, too, can regain full use of it.

        As an example from nature, when a queen ant is separated from her
        colony, the remaining worker ants will continue building fervently
        according to plan. However, if the queen is killed, all work in the
        colony stops. No ant will know what to do. Apparently, the queen
        transmits the "building plans" even if far away - via the group
        consciousness with her subjects. She can be as far away as she wants,
        as long as she is alive.

        In humans, hyper-communication is most often encountered when one
        suddenly gains access to information that is outside one's knowledge
        base. Such hyper-communication is then experienced as inspiration or
        intuition (also in trance channeling). The Italian composer Giuseppe
        Tartini, for instance, dreamt one night that a devil sat at his
        bedside playing the violin. The next morning Tartini was able to note
        down the piece exactly from memory. He called it the Devil's Trill
        Sonata.

        For years, a 42-year old male nurse dreamt of a situation in which he
        was hooked up to a kind of knowledge CD-ROM. Verifiable knowledge
        from all imaginable fields was then transmitted to him that he was
        able to recall in the morning. There was such a flood of information
        that it seemed a whole encyclopedia was transmitted at night. The
        majorities of facts were outside his personal knowledge base and
        reached technical details of which he knew absolutely nothing. When
        hyper-communication occurs, one can observe in the DNA, as well as in
        the human, supernatural phenomena.

        The Russian scientists irradiated DNA samples with laser light. On
        screen, a typical wave pattern was formed. When they removed the DNA
        sample, the wave pattern did not disappear, it remained. Many
        controlled experiments showed that the pattern continued to come from
        the removed sample, whose energy field apparently remained by itself.
        This effect is now called phantom DNA effect. It is surmised that
        energy from outside of space and time still flows through the
        activated wormholes after the DNA was removed. The side effects
        encountered most often in hyper-communication in humans are
        inexplicable electromagnetic fields in the vicinity of the persons
        concerned.

        Electronic devices like CD players and the like can be irritated and
        cease to function for hours. When the electromagnetic field slowly
        dissipates, the devices function normally again. Many healers and
        psychics know this effect from their work: the better the atmosphere
        and energy, the more frustrating it can be for recording devices as
        they stop functioning at that exact moment. Often by next morning
        all is back to normal.

        Perhaps this is reassuring to read for many, as it has nothing to do
        with them being technically inept; it means they are good at hyper-
        communication.

        In their book Vernetzte Intelligenz, Grazyna Gosar and Franz Bludorf
        explain these connections precisely and clearly. The authors also
        quote sources presuming that in earlier times humanity had been just
        like the animals: very strongly connected to group consciousness and
        thereby acted as a group. In order to develop and experience
        individuality, however, we humans had to forget hyper-communication
        almost completely.

        Now that we are fairly stable in our individual consciousness, we can
        create a new form of group consciousness - namely one in which we
        attain access to all information via our DNA without being forced or
        remotely controlled about what to do with that information. We now
        know that just as we use the internet, our DNA can feed proper data
        into the network, can retrieve data from the network, and can
        establish contact with other participants in the network. Remote
        healing, telepathy or "remote sensing" about the state of another can
        thus be explained. Some animals know from afar when their owners plan
        to return home. This can be freshly interpreted and explained via the
        concepts of group consciousness and hyper-communication.

        Any collective consciousness cannot be sensibly used over any period
        of time without a distinctive individuality; otherwise we would
        revert to a primitive herd instinct that is easily manipulated.
        Hyper-communication in the new millennium means something quite
        different.

        Researchers think that if humans with full individuality would regain
        group consciousness, they would have a god-like power to create,
        alter and shape things on Earth! AND humanity is collectively moving
        toward such a group consciousness of the new kind.

        Fifty percent of children will become a problem as soon as they go to
        school, since the system lumps everyone together and demands
        adjustment. But the individuality of today's children is so strong
        that they refuse this adjustment and resist giving up their
        idiosyncrasies in the most diverse ways.

        At the same time more and more clairvoyant children are born.
        Something in those children is striving more towards the group
        consciousness of the new kind, and it can no longer be suppressed.

        As a rule, weather for example is rather difficult to influence by a
        single individual. But it may be influenced by group consciousness
        (nothing new about this to some indigenous tribes). Weather is
        strongly influenced by Earth resonance frequencies (Schumann
        frequencies). But those same frequencies are also produced in our
        brains, and when many people synchronize their thinking or when
        individuals (spiritual masters, for instance) focus their thoughts in
        a laser-like fashion, then it is not at all surprising that they can
        influence the weather.

        A modern day civilization which develops group consciousness would
        have neither environmental problems nor scarcity of energy: for if
        it were to use such mental powers as a unified civilization, it would
        have control of the energies of its home planet as a natural
        consequence.

        When a great number of people become unified with higher intention
        as in meditating on peace - potentials of violence also dissolve.

        Apparently, DNA is also an organic superconductor that can work at
        normal body temperature, as opposed to artificial superconductors
        which require extremely low temperatures between 200 and 140=B0C to
        function. In addition, all superconductors are able to store light
        and thus information. This further explains how DNA can store
        information.

        There is another phenomenon linked to DNA and wormholes. Normally,
        these super-small wormholes are highly unstable and are maintained
        only for the tiniest fractions of a second. Under certain conditions
        stable wormholes can organize themselves, which then form distinctive
        vacuum domains in which for example, gravity can transform into
        electricity. Vacuum domains are self-radiant balls of ionized gas
        that contain considerable amounts of energy. There are regions in
        Russia where such radiant balls appear very often.

        Following the ensuing confusion the Russians started massive research
        programs leading finally to some of the discoveries mentions above.
        Many people know vacuum domains as shiny balls in the sky. The
        attentive look at them in wonder and ask themselves, what they could
        be.

        I thought once: "Hello up there. If you happen to be a UFO, fly in a
        triangle." And suddenly, the light balls moved in a triangle. Or they
        shot across the sky like ice hockey pucks: they accelerated from zero
        to crazy speeds while sliding silently across the sky. One is left
        gawking and I have, as many others, too, thought them to be UFOs.
        Friendly ones, apparently, as they flew in triangles just to please
        me.

        Now, the Russians found - in the regions where vacuum domains often
        appear - that sometimes fly as balls of light from the ground upwards
        into the sky, and that these balls can be guided by thought. Since
        then it has been found that vacuum domains emit waves of low
        frequency that are also produced in our brains and because of this
        similarity of waves they are able to react to our thoughts. To run
        excitedly into one that is on ground level might not be such a great
        idea, because those balls of light can contain immense energies and
        are capable of mutating our genes.

        Many spiritual teachers also produce such visible balls or columns of
        light in deep meditation or during energy work, which trigger
        decidedly pleasant feelings and do not cause any harm. Apparently
        this is also dependent on some inner order, quality and origin of the
        vacuum domain. There are some spiritual teachers, like the young
        Englishman Ananda, for example, with whom nothing is seen at first,
        but when one tries to take a photograph while they sit and speak or
        meditate in hyper-communication, one gets only a picture of a white
        cloud on a chair.

        In certain Earth healing projects, such light effects also appear on
        photographs. Simply put, this phenomena has to do with gravity and
        anti-gravity forces that are ever more stable forms of wormholes and
        displays of hyper-communication with energies from outside our time
        and space structure. Earlier generations that experienced such hyper-
        communication and visible vacuum domains were convinced that an angel
        had appeared before them: and we cannot be too sure to what forms of
        consciousness we can get access when using hyper-communication.

        Not having scientific proof for their actual existence, people having
        had such experiences do NOT all suffer from hallucinations. We have
        simply made another giant step towards understanding our reality.
        Official science also knows of gravity anomalies on Earth that
        contribute to the formation of vacuum domains. Recently gravity
        anomalies have been found in Rocca di Papa, south of Rome.

        The full article can be viewed - in English - on the Kontext website
        below.

        All information is from the book "Vernetzte Intelligenz" von Grazyna
        Fosar und Franz Bludorf, ISBN 3930243237, summarized and commented by
        Baerbel. The book is unfortunately only available in German so far.
        You can reach the authors here:

        Kontext - Forum for Border Science
        http://www.fosar-bludorf.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2004
          Yeah I read that a few days ago too. Good article...