Mars - Large Humanoid Statue?

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      Click the link to read the text.

      http://www.ufocasebook.com/marsstatue.html

      Mars - Large Humanoid Statue?
      Norman Bryden writes, I have a new image with strong evidence of intelligent design for you that has gotten a lot of attention. At top left a structure looks to be a large humanoid statue with folded hands and possibly a feminine quality to it when enlarged. It reminds me of the statues of the Nefilim and the Annunaki of ancient Samaria. This seems to be strong evidence of more humanoid existence in our solar system, and could possibly be a connection to Earth's history.
      Here is a portion of the full image below and a description of the structures. In this image from the Mars Global Surveyor there are three areas of interest. Located near the upper left hand corner is a large object that looks like a large statue of a humanoid figure. A head and what looks like folded arms at chest level can be seen. Near the lower left hand corner is a darker area of an object that looks like a large square edged building or monument. In the lower right hand corner is an area that appears to be the outline of a large square platform.
      All three areas appear to be connected by faint indications of what looks like roads or paths. There are also other marks that look like paths that lead to or away from the base of the standing objects. On the full image, especially when enlarged other strange objects, paths and areas can be seen that look like they have been intelligently modified. Thanks to Norman Bryden

      I received an email from Christopher in the United Kingdom who felt that he may have seen something more in the statue images. He wrote:
      I've been looking on your website at the Mars Statue Case. In my opinion there could be a tunnel, I have highlighted the pictures to show. I hope you do not mind.
      Hey, I don't mind a bit, and I want to thank Christopher for bringing this to my attention. Any comments on his findings?

    • Skywatch
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2004
        This appears to be the usual blurred picture of light and shadow. You can read anything into it that you fancy you see.

        Bill
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2004
          Where it is blurred, there does seem to be a rock formation there with the
          statue like effect. It isn't hard to imagine a statue guilding beings in off
          the water...Much like our Statue of Liberty. Maybe that is where the artists
          idea came from in the first place. Isn't what fuels science your imagination
          and wanting to know if your guess is accurate???