Star Drive Device

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2004

      http://www.stardrivedevice.com/

      Welcome to ARCHER ENTERPRISES'
      StarDrive Engineering website!

      * home of the world's first REAL light-speed starship propulsion system *
      one or more page(s) of this website last modified on: November 2, 2004

      phone: (585) 526-6817 • attn.: Mark Tomion • fax: (585) 526-5936
      e-mail: office@... >>>: Official Archer News Page
      * * * * *

      Extraordinary new potential for our world exists in a revolutionary and patented new propulsion technology that may soon enable true interstellar travel – an all-electric reactionless space drive which is technically capable of breaking the light barrier!! And this StarDrive device, in a somewhat simplified form, could actually be utilized now for electric power generation on a commercial scale more efficiently and economically than virtually any other method known!

      the StarDrive device:
      Students, space science buffs, and Star Trek physics fans alike may be thrilled to know our book StarDrive Engineering reveals and confirms that an exotic new all-electric aerospace vessel is now achievable, using just a number of commonplace late 20th century technologies, as is an over-unity electronic dynamo of similar design that will produce abundant, clean and inexpensive electric power! An actual full set of primary systems hardware specifications is included for just such a machine – one which could realistically achieve very-near-light speed and perhaps be made to induce a stable metric space warp, thereby opening a whole new era in deep space exploration!

      StarDrive Engineering may only be purchased via this website at the great first-run price below* for a limited time, and is currently not available in bookstores. While certain parts of this unique and impressive 8½"x11" 441-page volume can be fairly technical in nature, and might not be considered "light" reading, it has been skillfully written to appeal to the broadest possible audience. It tells the intriguing true story of one man's longtime search for a provable faster-than-light electric drive – given only the obscure clues found in selected UFO research as the initial inspiration . . .

      StarDrive Engineering is beautifully formatted, with many great illustrations like those on the next pages! Please feel free to examine the following excerpt from the book's extraordinary chapter on Quantum Gravity**, in which an elegant new proposal on this exciting and key scientific topic is presented – in terms that most readers will understand. This will give you an idea not only of how comprehensive and detailed StarDrive Engineering is but of how hard we've worked to make it "accessible" as well - - - -> to order a copy now!

      * only $25.95 US ea.! (plus $6.50 for USPS shipping & handling anywhere in the U.S. and Canada)
      [ End-user and distributor bulk discounts available; please contact the business office above. ]

      more about electric propulsion more about generating electricity Table of Contents
      ** for a "warp drive" Excerpt from Chapter 11, The Quest for Quantum Gravity, click here <

      an Electrodynamic Field Generator:

      The official name of the StarDrive 'Electronic Dynamo', per the U.S. Patent and PCT (international) Application, is Electrodynamic Field Generator. The EDF Generator uses banks of permanent magnets and rotating Field Coils to produce a very-high DC rotor voltage, and plane-parallel ring electrode arrays to electrostatically expand and control that voltage as applied to the outer hull, so that huge quantities of external Field electrons may be accelerated to energy levels which are usually achieved only with a particle accelerator! It's somewhat like a glorified arc welder whose output is deliberately shorted to its own housing, and the DC voltage and current across the emitter and collector housing sections can be thermionically elevated to lightning-like values: but the external uniform Field current density is limited to a value that falls short of damaging the hull!
      electrodynamic Field configuration, showing the crossed electric & magnetic force vectors
      which enable a StarDrive vessel's metric warp field generator capability at extreme relativistic velocity.
      As illustrated above, electrons impelled along the radial electric field vectors indicated in blue can reach an impact velocity at the central collector sections which is very nearly that of light, and applied axial magnetic fields (as shown in green) allow broad modulation of the Drive Field current's properties. The Primary Arrays shown in the schematic diagram below have control grids which allow an electrical resistance imbalance to be imparted to two otherwise-symmetrical opposed Field hemi-currents, thus they can make the two relativistic current impulses variably non-isometric: thereby yielding thrust that is essentially reactionless! And a StarDrive device's simple DC Primary Power System, like the early FARADAY DISK DYNAMO, is wholly rotor-based . . .

      Needless to say, tremendous quantities of heat are produced in a StarDrive device's electron 'targets' or collector housing sections, and liquid sodium must be pumped through each Primary Array's ceramic resistor network as a coolant. However, this excess heat in smaller ground-based units may be used in the commercial generation of electric power and desalinization of seawater. In fact, because an electric discharge field has the unique capacity to absorb vast amounts of quantum background energy, the EDF Generator is so efficient that the latter task may become truly cost-effective for the first time! And not only will the largest over-unity StarDrive Dynamo units be able to output electric power at 60 to 720 megawatt output levels, they'll be able to do so for many years before the permanent magnet banks must be remagnetized!! The only truly external input energy required in the meantime is that necessary to initially bring the rotor up to speed . . .

      Those of you who find this advanced technological prospect for our future in the 21st century as exciting and fascinating as we do should take this opportunity to make StarDrive Engineering a valuable addition to your personal or reference library.
      > Table of Contents >> for further technical information >>> to order a copy now!

      [All book purchase proceeds are contributed to our advanced energy systems R&D program.]

      > For the warp drive Excerpt from Chapter 11, The Quest for Quantum Gravity, click here <
      [This Excerpt provides more detailed information about the EDF Generator reactionless electric propulsion system.]

      Students and engineers may be assured that StarDrive Engineering provides a full basic set of linearly-scalable Specifications for the key Primary Systems of real starships of 40 to 100 ft. in hull diameter, and over-unity dynamos of up to 35 ft., as well as sufficient mathematical treatment to fully substantiate both the novel conceptual claims and hardware proposals made. An excellent Chapter on astrometrics and interstellar navigation is also included.

      [ On June 11, 2002, U.S. Patent 6,404,089 for the Electrodynamic Field Generator was issued to Mark Tomion, author of StarDrive Engineering. This Patent is the first in the world for a truly all-electric starship propulsion system and power plant, and you may click here to link to it! Regrettably, students and engineers might be a bit disappointed to see that the Detailed Calculations provided at the close of the Description section, which show how the level of electrically-developed reactionless thrust is figured, are almost unrecognizable in the online American version.

      Fortunately, the Europeans distilled a pdf copy for the EDF Generator's PCT (International) Patent Application that's photostatically identical to the original, so the math and drawings are reproduced beautifully. The Detailed Calculations are shown on pages 70–78, and the Table of Dimensions that describes the 'classic' flying saucer hull configuration in purely algebraic terms is on pgs. 70–71. Therefore, if you'd like to review the PCT Application, click here. ]

      ---------------------------------

      If your company has a serious electromagnetic propulsion question, or a major design challenge in electrostatics or applied magnetics, please contact Mark Tomion at office@... or during our normal business hours [9 am to 5 pm (EST), Mon.– Fri.] for a free initial consultation.

      Or, if you have completed a manuscript for a major work of technical nonfiction that you would like to have help in independently publishing, click here for further information.

      { to top of page ^ }

      Publisher's Note:

      Some of the folks who visit our 'site may still be left wondering whether the StarDrive device as presented herein actually represents a real and viable technology or if it's merely another abstract theoretical proposal in speculative engineering. The fact is that StarDrive Engineering represents a solid triumph of scientific logic and mathematics that is virtually unimpeachable in the way it fulfills its inherent objective: to provide irrefutable proof that real all-electric light-speed starships can be built today with existing technology - and a complete set of basic specifications and instructions for doing just that!

      It isn't possible here to adequately describe all of the interdisciplinary reference material and problem-solving guidelines that are also included in this one-of-a-kind book, which will be truly appreciated by students and science enthusiasts of all ages. However, the Reader Comments below should give a further measure of assurance to those who are seriously interested in seeing the tremendous benefits this technology could bring to our world.

      Mark Tomion's Electrodynamic Field Generator is a marvelous synthesis of proven and familiar modern technologies to achieve a remarkable machine. The synergistic union of electrical dynamo and vacuum tube technologies yields a device which may result in surprising new vistas for humankind. We owe it to ourselves to build and use this machine.

      Doug Derbes
      Materials Engineer

      Of the many problems facing humanity in the 21st century, one of the most important to address is how to keep up with the energy and living space needs of our rapidly growing population . . . However, I found a hopeful outlook on our future in the book StarDrive Engineering by Mark R. Tomion. It details revolutionary concepts for giving us access to the stars and for powering civilization for ages to come.
      How is it that we will do this? The answer may lie in tapping the vacuum (or zero-point) energy, using the very electrons that literally surround us . . . Mr. Tomion incorporates this concept in his Electrodynamic Field (EDF) Generator stardrive design: one that could literally take us to faster-than-light speeds . . . The EDF Generator could also serve our electric power needs right here on Earth, effectively overcoming our need for fossil fuels and other potentially dangerous forms of energy.

      Larry Klaes
      Former Editor of SETIQuest Magazine

      Thank you for the follow-up. Yes, I did receive my copy of StarDrive Engineering. I can only say . . . It is GREAT! Obviously, I'm still in the process of reading and digesting the contents. I would only suggest a few more drawings (top views) be included with the side views, to assist the reader in visualizing the concepts and what you've created. You've obviously spent a LOT of time and effort in producing this book. Thank you and please keep me informed of future developments.

      Thomas Walker
      Electronics Field Engineer
      a.k.a. a very satisfied customer

      * * * * *
      to order a copy of 'StarDrive Engineering' now (only $25.95 ea.)! top ^

      If you have any comments or questions you'd like to submit: feedback@...

      Copyright ©2001-2004 Archer Enterprises. All Rights Reserved.
      Site hosting by The Gain Company