Rainbow Shaped Craft Seen Over Farm

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2004

      http://ca.geocities.com/nwsurc/ssr-04-04.htm

      Rainbow Shaped Craft Seen Over Farm

      Maidstone, Saskatchewan

      >> View map

      Date: Unknown

      Time: around 3am

      Location: Maidstone

      Witnesses: 1

      The following is a verbal report told by the witness to Barb in the late afternoon of Sunday, October 31, 2004:

      I was outside one night around 3am in the morning, here at my farm, when I happened to look up and see some lights. They sort of looked like headlights, at first.

      Then I noticed something very odd. There was movement between those lights. And it was angling to one side and sort of spinning and then it would change to the opposite angle and spin.

      This rainbow shaped object was huge and was just hovering low in the sky. I was standing here in my yard and I could see it just above the trees across the yard there. I'd say it was about three quarters of a mile away.

      I was so scared, that I could hardly move. But I finally did and so I ran inside the house to fetch my rifle.

      I came back out and it was still there.

      The area where it hovered was where a couple of horses had been found mutilated not long before. I was terrified.

      The whole thing lasted about 10 to 15 minutes then it was gone.

      (Witness drew diagram. See below)

      Thank you to the witness

      UPDATE: Further discussion with the witness has revealed that the above sighting occured sometime around 1994. This report is under investigation.