ESA e-mail: Tithonium Chasma, Valles Marineris, on Mars

  • ESA email
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      Vern Gambino (vgambino1@...) saw this story on the European Space Agency's website and thought you should see it.

      ** Tithonium Chasma, Valles Marineris, on Mars **
      These images, taken by the High Resolution Stereo Camera (HRSC) on board ESA’s Mars Express spacecraft, show the western end of the Valles Marineris Canyon system on Mars.
      Read more: http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/Mars_Express/SEMY4R0A90E_0.html

      ** ESA's e-mail news service **
      Did you know that you can subscribe to receive your preferred ESA news on a variety of topics?
      Just go to: http://www.esa.int/esaCP/subscribers.html

      If you don't wish to receive such "E-mail a friend" mails in the future, please e-mail ContactESA@... making sure you include the following text:
      I do not want to receive "E-mail a friend" mailings.

      ** Disclaimer **
      The details used to send you this page will not be used to send unsolicited e-mails and will not be disclosed or sold to third parties. This e-mail service is governed by the ESA Portal's general Terms and Conditions (http://www.esa.int/esaCP/SEMNXVZKQAD_index_0.html) including our privacy policy and legal disclaimer.