AstroScience Research website

  • Bill Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      You are invited to my new website on AstroScience Research
      where I will be posting research papers and links. Some of these
      appeared on my old skywatch-research website. Click on link
      below my signature.

      Fred Hoyle: "There is a coherent plan in the universe, though I don't know what it's a plan for."

      Albert Einstein: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

      Woody Allen: "Astronomers say the universe is finite, which is a comforting thought for those people who can't remember where they leave things."

      Bill Hamilton
      AstroScience Research
      http://www.geocities.com/xplorer2x/
      "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle