Humanoid Sighting Reports

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004

      http://www.ufoinfo.com/humanoid.shtml

      HUMANOID SIGHTING REPORTSCompiled by
      Albert Rosales

      Garuda79@...

      Reports are listed below

      Encounters by humans with entities of unknown origin were continually reported in the decade of the 90’s. Many of these were so-called abduction incidents and many were solitary encounters with bizarre entities of numerous descriptions that I sometimes refer to as "rogue humanoids.” Having been involved in UFO research one way or another since the early 70’s, my fascination has always been with the UFO "occupant” encounters. I read such groundbreaking works as:

      The Humanoids. Edited by Charles Bowen. It featured articles on humanoids by Aimé Michel, Jacques Vallée, Gordon Creighton, Coral Lorenzen etc. Passport to Magonia by Dr. Jacques Vallée, and of course David Webb’s interesting study, 1973-Year of the Humanoids* (released in 1976). These all mainly dealt with encounters with entities of numerous types.

      I always felt that the study of the "humanoid” itself was more important that any other study. For example CEI’s or Trace cases (excluding humanoids) or the FT study, etc.

      I am currently engaged in attempting to catalog most reported encounters with humanoids, entities, beings, little men, giants, MIB, creatures, amphibians, reptilians, grays etc. So far I have over 4000 cases in my files, many known, many not so well known. I have translated many from all corners of the globe . I think this study is vital for future researchers and for UFO historians.

      I obviously do not believe every single story, but I believe all stories must be told. Many are first hand reports, others are just anecdotes, but all are included. I am constantly looking for new sources of information and I am willing to assist any serious researcher looking for humanoid cases. I also need help from the numerous groups Worldwide in forwarding humanoid incident reports for my catalog, so it can one day be used by everyone.

      I am currently working on finishing the reports of humanoid encounters for the 80’s then 70’s and so on. Thank you all. This information is for everyone around the World to view and discover.

      Albert S Rosales.

      If you have any information on Humanoid Encounters, please contact Albert at: Garuda79@...

      ---------------------------------

      Humanoid = An adjective meaning having human form or characteristics.

      Close encounter of the third kind or CE3: seeing or coming in contact with an entity of unknown origin, being related to ufos or not.

      ---------------------------------

      TYPES OF CE (Close Encounter) CLASSIFICATIONS:

      Type A: When an entity or humanoid is seen inside or on top of an object or unidentified aircraft.
      Type B: When an entity or humanoid is seen entering or exiting a UFO.
      Type C: When an entity or humanoid is seen in the immediate vicinity of a UFO.
      Type D: When an entity or humanoid is seen in the same area where UFOs or unknown objects have been reported.
      Type E: When an entity or humanoid is seen alone, without related UFO activity (Example: bedroom visitation).
      Type F: When there is a "psychic" contact between entities or humanoids, but an entity or humanoid is not necessarily seen.
      Type G: When there is direct contact or interaction between a witness or witnesses and a humanoid or entity; either involuntary, as a result of a forced abduction, or as a voluntary contact.
      Type H: When there is a report of an alleged crash or forced landing of a UFO with recovery of its occupants, or when an anomalous entity is captured or killed either by a witness or military personnel.

      Albert is constantly updating his reports and as they become available I will add them to the site.

      UFOINFO thanks Albert for allowing his reports to be placed on the site. If you have any information that Albert can use please send them to him at the e-mail address above.

      1930 - 1934 Reports

      1935 - 1939 Reports

      1947 Reports

      1950 Reports

      1951 Reports4th October 2004

      1952 Reports

      1954 Reports

      1959 Reports

      1966 Reports

      1967 Reports

      1968 Reports

      1969 Reports

      1970 Reports

      1971 Reports

      1972 Reports

      1973 Reports

      1974 Reports

      1977 Reports

      1978 Reports

      1979 Reports

      1980 Reports

      1981 Reports

      1982 Reports4th October 2004

      1986 Reports

      1987 Reports

      1988 Reports

      1989 Reports

      1990 Reports

      1991 Reports

      1992 Reports

      1993 Reports

      1994 Reports

      1995 Reports

      1996 Reports

      1997 Reports10th September 2004

      1998 Reports

      1999 Reports

      2000 Reports

      2001 Reports

      2002 Reports

      2003 Reports

      2004 Reports4th October 2004

      You can also find some of Albert's files at the following sites:

      IRAAP [See Contributors Menu]

      The Lost Haven

      Top