Re: [ufodiscussion] Saturn's Fring Ejects Object?

  • vgambino1@cox.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
      NASA / JPL suggests this is a small moon or asteroide
      that was caught by Saturn. Or it could also be a loose
      aglomeration of ice and material that has clumped
      together in the void between rings. the apparent
      material that is drifitng toward it from the F-ring lends
      creadence to this idea.
      Vern

      <universal_heartbeat2012@...>
      SpeakIt@..., SkyOpen@yahoogroups.com,

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
        Looks like it came out of that ring to me... Could we have some kind of life
        form in the rings, like dolphins in our ocean???

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
          Also, under magnification in Corel, it's either 1: a cylindrical mother ship which exited space folding a little off target and slammed into the rings bending the ship into a fang or crescent; 2: a shape-shifting ship; or 3: a fang shaped asteroid. There is also a 4th possibility: Not all of the ship is visible which is indicated by a darker belly--darker than space around it in fact which is illuminated by the planet and rings reflection of sunlight. It is also possible, because of a slow feed disclosure by visitors, that the photo was planned and perfectly choreographed with the photographer (whether he/she knew it consciously or not). Who took the photo and why?

          Jeff

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2004
            That's a Nasa photo from the mission up there now to study Saturn. How
            about one of those ships that look like wings?