Phoenix, AZ Golden Orbs & Mysterious Mushroom Cloud

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1 1:21 AM

      What is it with Phoenix?

      Love and Light.

      Phoenix Arizona Golden Orbs
      & Mysterious Mushroom Cloud
      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research

      When I first saw this object I thought it was balloons and didn't pay much attention to it at first but I noticed this was different. Upon closer review I realized this object was several orbs lighting up in a sequence and turning off in another sequence. That's why it looked like balloons reflecting sunlight. It's not because I followed this object to the very end of it's cycles. I should call this object Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde because it took on two totally different formations, colors and personalities.

      It went West when I first taped it as golden orbs and East when it turned a long white line of orbs. I taped it for 45 minutes on and off. When in golden stage it shows two orbs on top that lit up first and than bursts into five or six golden orbs and back down to the two lit ones. It did this systematic routine the whole time (20min). When I zoomed out and the object looked like a little dot that looked like it was pulsating. The object did turn to the West and the light show was still visible but only from the back and side which was great because you could see that this was actually a solid object with lights popping out from its body. A little later the object rose to about twice the altitude it was before, around 1000ft-3000ft. and only one orb on the very top was lit. I could see something coming out the bottom like a tail of some sort. Then it stopped, changed direction and came back towards me.

      Now the object is all white! I couldn't believe my good fortune. I was seeing the golden object change shape and color and head back my way. It moved about 5mph just like when it was in golden stage but now it was being systematic again. Twisting and turning over and over again doing the same thing the whole time I taped it (20min). I don't know what else to say except you be the judge because I don't want to be. This was too weird. Speaking of weird...before all this happened I taped a flock of about 20 orbs flying overhead for 4 seconds, up to nine orbs making a half circle and leaving while making a straight line and a weird mushroom cloud that started this weird morning.

      Thank you to the gentleman for all of the clips and report.

      Video clip and pictures are ©2004RichG.

      Video clip #1 Phoenix Arizona Golden Orbs 3.56 mbs

      Video clip #2 Phoenix Arizona Golden Orbs Turning White (clip 2) 3.63 mbs

      Video clips can be viewed at:

      Advertise Your UFO/Paranormal Book Or Product On The HBCC UFO Research Website. See site for details.

      Home - Phone 250 845 2189
      email: hbccufo@...
      Website: http://www.hbccufo.com
      Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com