[DrRichBoylanReports] Interesting Report from researcher Paola Harris in Rome

  • Bre
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2004
      For Info.

> [...]
      >hanger and their
      >living quarters were permanent constructions located in the
      >mountains at the
      >north end of the Indian Springs valley. The aliens live
      >underground. The
      >main hanger is underground and dug into a mountainside. It
      >has an ideal
      >location. It allows the tall white deep space craft to
      >easily arrive here on
      >earth, land in front of the hanger entrance, and to enter
      >and later leave
      >the hanger without being easily observed and without
      >interfering with
      >civilian airline operations in the Las Vegas area.
      >
      >9. Do you believe that there could be other races on Earth
      >and Where?
      >
      >Yes. In the third book entitled "Millennial Hospitality III,
      >The Road Home"
      >I describe the second race of aliens that I have personally
      >met that are
      >here on earth. In my book I refer to them as The Norwegians.
      >I believe that
      >they are coming here from one of the nearby stars such as,
      >perhaps,
      >Bernard's star, which is approximately 5.5 light years away.
      >They might also
      >be coming from the next star past Barnard's star, which is
      >approximately 6
      >light years away and located in the same general direction.
      >I encountered
      >them in Cambridge Wisconsin in 1961, and again in Madison
      >Wisconsin in the
      >fall of 1962 and in the very early spring of 1963. They look
      >exactly like
      >people from southern Norway, except that they have only 24
      >teeth and
      >slightly webbed toes. Humans, of course have 32 teeth. The
      >teeth on these
      >aliens have much shorter roots than human teeth, and they
      >can replace any
      >tooth that they may accidentally lose. This means that they
      >are not limited
      >to only two sets of teeth the way humans are. I would think
      >that there would
      >exist some dentists, both in Madison, Wisconsin, and in
      >northern Europe in
      >other University communities in the colder portions of the
      >world that could
      >verify their existence. Incidentally, as described in my
      >books and writings,
      >the ones that I personally met, had unusually calm and
      >pleasant
      >dispositions. They seemed to want only to fit into our
      >society and enjoy
      >life.
      >
      >10. Why did you write Millennial Hospitality ?
      > I wrote The Millennial Hospitality series because I want
      >my children and
      >grandchildren to understand how I felt when I encountered
      >the tall white
      >extraterrestrials out in the Indian springs valley in

    • Bill Hamilton
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2004
        I was invited to help Paola investigate the case of Charles James Hall and eventually
        spoke to him over the phone for over an hour, asking questions.

        I concluded that some of his answers did not add up and told Paola I could not,
        in all good conscience pursue further investigation of this case.

        One peculiar part of this was his claim that he was a physicist, however his
        explanation of the spacecraft power system was very bad physics and that
        was one item that did not compute.

        Bill H.