UFO Discussion

  • Bill Hamilton
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 11, 2004
      I now recognize that discussion, offering your experiences, opinions, and beliefs is
      essential when keeping in touch with others in a subject we all share an interest in.

      I will start this off by offering my first sighting/contact experience in the early days
      of such events.

      I decided I was going to try an experiment of my own. I had made friends with a school chum, a French-Canadian, by the name of Yves Lauriault.  Yves and I started a regular routine of sky watching and conducting experiments with ESP.  During one of these experiments I remember hearing my name being called out, yet Yves had not spoken.  On another night we heard a strange tone permeating the room, but coming from outside.  Upon rushing outside to look at the sky, we saw nothing, but the strange humming sound continued.

                  One night in May, 1957 our experiments paid off.  We were laying on the grass outside of Yves' house inAlhambra when a small disk, glowing red, traversed soundlessly overhead on a course from south to north.  Yves initiated a telepathic request, hoping to communicate with the minds behind this disk when the disk maneuvered as he requested.  We were under the impression that the disk was a small probe sent down to monitor our experimental activities.  The instant the disk responded to our telepathic request, I had a sudden feeling that we were dealing with something unearthly.  Even if I could explain this object as an unusually lighted aircraft, I could not explain its response to our silent communication.  Others followed the first disk.  At one time, two flew in tandem and executed telepathically requested maneuvers.  One of the maneuvers included the disk stopping its forward motion and retracing its flight path, a maneuver impossible for an airplane.  From that day on and for a period of three years, I had frequent sightings and the UFO became a proven reality.

                  Later that month I had a brief sighting while observing a forest fire in the mountains.  It appeared to be a silvery, metallic disk.  Clouds of smoke later covered it from view.

                  All during the summer of 1957 I sighted many erratic moving lights, fireballs, disks, cigar-shaped and cone-shaped craft making nocturnal appearances over the San Gabriel Valley .  In most instances, I ruled out the possibility of conventional objects such as stars, planets, airplanes, clouds, or meteors.  I had a growing interest in amateur astronomy and purchased my first telescope, a 50X refractor.  I had become familiar with the planets along the ecliptic, various constellations, and the names and locations of some of the primary stars in these constellations.  One could view the sky as a clock with various hours and minutes of azimuth and degrees of elevation for the purpose of communicating the sighting of objects to friends.  Many of the unidentified objects I saw defied conventional aerodynamic behavior while exhibiting patterns of intelligently controlled maneuvers.  In some cases these objects would flash signals or return flashing signals.  I felt like I was participating in a signal moment in history -- making contact with extraterrestrial intelligence's.

    • Keith McLean
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 12, 2004
        Hi Bill,

        I think I'm actually having personal UFO sightings now, whereas
        before it was a case of simply reading about them. However, unlike
        your experiences, none appear to be the flying kind.

        One object I saw earlier this year was a blood red circle/orb at
        night (not Mars, although I did see this earlier in the evening). It
        was not moving, it was definitely "aerial", and it disappeared from
        view by appearing to "close-in" or "implode" on itself, like a
        shrinking dot. Another object (this time seen in early July of this
        year), was a row of lights "tilted" at a forty-five degree and also
        not appearing to move. As with the first sighting, I viewed the
        object at night, but in this case the object consisted of a series
        of at least eight or nine lights in a row. twinkling and consisting
        of orange, white and one red light in colour. As I wear glasses, I
        thought that it might have been a reflection on the lenses from rear
        car lights or something else, but the lights seemed to be fixed and
        non-diffuse. With both objects I could not identify a physical form,
        perhaps due to the time of day.

        I saw something yesterday in the daylight in the late afternoon that
        seemed unusual. The sky was overcast with a light layer of cloud,
        and I was studying the sky and buildings and thinking about alien
        contact, when I noticed a "rainbow" was coming out through(?) against
        (?) the cloud cover. Rather than a rainbow tt was more a localised
        patch of light, consisting of a band of colours very diffuse in
        intensity - hardly perceptible. The phenomena appeared either to
        repond to my thoughts or was just "drifting" through the clouds when
        it changed shape or spread horizontally - it was like a "blob" of
        light, sometimes varying slightly in intensity, though very
        indistinct and without an outline. Eventually the coloured "shape"
        faded from view. As I was looking towards the west in the late
        afternoon and the sun didn't appear to be in view, my normative
        explanation for it is that this was indeed a type of rainbow, with
        sunlight illuminating moisture in the air, the sun being obscured by
        cloud.

        So, those are my sightings so far, but I think yours are much more
        dynamic, Bill. Skywatching is not big in the State of Victoria,
        Australia as far as I know, but I think we might see more if it was.

        Thanks,

        Keith

        --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hamilton"

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 12, 2004
          Keith,

          My saying goes, keep your eyes on the crowded skies. I believe there are many
          anomalies and phenomena in the universe we know nothing about.  The key is
          to make and record observations.  That is how we know what the ancients
          observed in their skies.

          <skycom22@s...> wrote:
> [...]
          instances, I ruled out the possibility of conventional objects such
          as stars, planets, airplanes, clouds, or meteors.  I had a growing
          interest in amateur astronomy and purchased my first telescope, a
          50X refractor.  I had become familiar with the planets along the
          ecliptic, various constellations, and the names and locations of
          some of the primary stars in these constellations.  One could view
          the sky as a clock with various hours and minutes of azimuth and
          degrees of elevation for the purpose of communicating the sighting
          of objects to friends.  Many of the unidentified objects I saw
          defied conventional aerodynamic behavior while exhibiting patterns
          of intelligently controlled maneuvers.  In some cases these objects
          would flash signals or return flashing signals.  I felt like I was
          participating in a signal moment in history -- making contact with

        • Don
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 12, 2004
            Keith, Bill, and list,

            This "blood red dot" that imploded on itself sounds a lot like the
            experience I had around New Years in my backyard. The light I saw
            was sort of a whitish yellow-orange color, very bright like a laser
            pointer but did not light the surroundings. When I approached it, it
            moved away exactly at the pace and direction of my walk. When I ran
            towards it, and dodged left and right, it matched my movents EXACTLY,
            as if it were reading my mind or nerve impulses. It was a very
            precise mechanical movent, very fast, and I had the feeling that it
            was not really an "object" at all but something like a movable "hole"
            in space. I spoke with Bill the next day and he said that indeed,
            this is what he and a few other researchers are theorizing. Bill
            said that they are calling these orbs/lights "mini stargates".

            I believe that I also saw a large, fourty feet by fifteen feet, oval
            bright silvery white light/craft on the ground about a quarter mile
            away in a farmer's field. I can't be absolutely sure of this,
            though, because the farmer has a mechanic's shop by the barn near
            where I saw the oval light which is often lit up very brightly and I
            am near-sighted so lighted areas at that distance can appear larger
            and more compact without glasses. However, this light seemed to be
            further away from the barn than usual and much larger and brighter
            than I had seen before. The light was also gone when I came back out
            of my house to see if the small "stargate" was still there. It was
            also gone. Someday I'll have to introduce myself to the guy who
            lives at the farm and ask him if he noticed anything strange last New
            Years.

            I also had an invisible/shadowy "critter" peeking right into my
            bedroom window, which was probably deposited and later picked up by
            the stargate. I didn't see anything at my window but my cat was
            TOTALLY frozen in his tracks looking something in the eyes. I saw it
            depart when I went outside. As I shined my flashlight toward the
            window the bush next to it shook violently and a shadowy "blur"
            darted out from the side and smoothly left, disappearing in the
            moonlight. I can only compare what I saw to the shadowy black
            "demons" in the movie "Ghost" with Patrick Swayse, that took the bad
            guys away when they died. I could only see it out of the corner of
            my eye. When I looked right at it, the thing disappeared but I would
            see this slithering shadow again moving away from the corner of my
            eye.

            Not more than ten minutes after the thing vanished, a Blackhawk
            helicopter from the nearby air base came zooming in making a strafing
            pass at less than two thousand feet EXACTLY over where I had first
            sighted the "light". The helicopter made a swift one to two minute
            turn around and made another pass. It must have seen me there and
            then moved away to about an eighth to a quarter mile and up to a
            thousand feet. It kept this circular vigil up over my neighborhood
            till dawn. I flashed it several times in code to let them know that
            *I* knew what was going on.

            I have no idea how they knew that an "anomaly" had just occurred
            here, much less how they knew EXACTLY where in my backyard. Since I
            grew up within a quarter mile of this air base and have lived close
            by all of my life, and am quite sure that I had abduction experiences
            as a kid, I would say that they probably have me "tagged" and am
            under constant covert surveillance. This is even more probable, now
            that I have become QUITE vocal on the internet about UFOs and
            occult/paranormal phenomena.

            Helicopters constantly pass over my house, but of course I live in
            the flight path of their patrols/training missions/whatever, so I
            can't definitively say that ALL of these flights have anything to do
            with me without sounding psychotically paranoid. It's just so
            convenient, though, that their flight paths seem to criss-cross over
            my house, whether they are heading east or due north. I am just
            north of the base so a straight north path would seem to be nothing
            unusual. But *sometimes* when they make an easterly flight, they
            first come north, and then they turn east right over my house, give
            or take a few hundred feet. This is a bit more suspicious. Some
            passes, though, are downright obvious, like when a Blackhawk will come
            zooming up to my house at less than three hundred feet and make an
            abrupt U-turn.

            In the early part of this summer, this type of activity was on the
            increase and reached a sort of peak about a month ago. There was a
            low flying Blackhawk about a thousand feet up pacing my car slowly as
            I returned from work. It left and then I saw a stationary copter at
            about a thousand feet above my neighborhood as I entered. It quickly
            departed. Later, when I was working atr my computer, I heard a VERY
            low pass over my house. About 45 minutes later I heard another pass.
            I was waiting for the next one. Sure enough, 45 minutes later the
            Blackhawk made another U-turn pass over my house at less than 300
            feet. Just as it was leaving, I "blasted" it with my green hand held
            laser, NOT just a red laser pointer but a laser that's 100 times as
            powerful as a typical laser pointer. I'm sure that they were HIGHLY
            illuminated with a one - three foot wide VERY bright beam(I couldn't
            tell if the beam actually hit the craft because they don't reflect
            light). If I was a "regular" person and this was not some kind of
            clandestine surveilance or even some kind of PSY-OPS, I would hear
            from the "AUTHORITIES" right away. Blasting a military vehicle in
            flight with a blinding laser could be considered "terrorist" activity
            under our new "Homeland Security".

            Needless to say, nothing happened to me and since then the
            "harrassment" has ceased. I would say that the "quieting" is due to
            this confrontation as well as me being very vocal about the
            harrassment on the internet and on the phone, which I'm sure is
            tapped. Not to be outdone, however, "THEY" had something to "show"
            *me*; an "invisible helicopter"! That's right! About a week after
            this "confrontation", the day after I was taking with a friend about
            how I "scared them away", I heard a very low and loud helicpter
            approaching. I went outside to see it but there was nothing there!
            It was a cloudless sky and I had a clear 160 degree view in front of
            me as I heard the helicopter pass over from behind. I looked for the
            helicopter as I heard it pass overhead but saw absolutely nothing! I
            looked in the direction of the sound, left, right, forward and in
            back of the sound source but couldn't see a thing! From the sound,
            it was no more than a thousand feet up, more like five hundred.

            So there! HA! ....I guess that's what "they" were telling me! ;-)

            Keep watching the skies, as Bill would say,...and LISTENING to them
            as well! ;-)

            Don

            wrote:
            > Keith,
            >
            > My saying goes, keep your eyes on the crowded skies. I believe
            there
            > are many anomalies and phenomena in the universe we know nothing
            > about. The key is to make and record observations. That is how we
            > know what the ancients
            > observed in their skies.
            >
            > Bill

          • Alfie
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 12, 2004
              Hi Don, List!

              In thinking that orbs are mini stargates (by the way, did you read the article I
              published about the Russian Physicists?), is it your estimation that this is like dipping
              into another dimension(s)??

              The first impression I got when I read your description was that in some way or form,
              you/we are actually attached to these "lights" or orbs. By this I mean that it is
              apparent in Quantum Physics that particles of light which appear to have two different
              positions, both receive and send information simultaneously. In other words, one
              particle half-way across the world will have the same information as the other at the
              very same time. Therefore, what appears to be two *different* lights, are in actuality
              connected, whether it be by the fact that the lights are "one" via the wave function, or
              whatever? So, it crossed my mind that in some way, you were connected to this
              "hole", and that's why it moved with you, etc.

              At the risk of sounding woo woo-ish, what if some of the UFO sightings are somehow
              connected to our consciousness, and are in fact other parts of us beyond the physical
              realm, perhaps in a Higher Consciousness state?? I'm just throwing this out there for
              speculation. Can't hurt, huh? LOL

              Also, I was fascinated by your "invisible helicopter"! I'm thinking, covert hologram/
              camouflage, or something similar. I saw something very weird one day, that would of
              course make me subject to the looney bin. In broad daylight, moving very slowly and
              gracefully across the sky just over my home, was a "Jetsons", or "Buck Rogers" type
              aircraft. I don't know how to describe it other than it looked like a 50's version of
              what a futuristic space vehicle would look like. It was flat silver (not shiny), and it had
              wings and a tail, but the body of the craft was somewhat short and squat in length,
              and was a double-decker unit. It looked like a flying Killer Whale with wings a snout,
              and little port-hole-like windows. It was low and flew slow, and made NO noise! I
              was mesmerized. It was unlike any aircraft I'd ever seen outside of comic books!! LOL

              Now with your "invisible helicopter" story, I'm thinking maybe that maybe my sighting
              of this aircraft was a hologram, or camouflaged aircraft?? YIKES!!

              Alfie

            • DRxDON
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 14, 2004
                Hi Alfie,

                I'm not sure what article to which you are refering, but I might have read it. In
                my estimation, whenever a "stargate" or wormhole is created, the concept of "other
                dimensions" is inescapable. As to the specifics involved in such a phenomenon, you
                better ask Bill about that. He is the one who told me about such hypotheses and
                knows more about the scientific particulars than I do.

                Concerning whether these "orbs" are "us", this is a sticky question. *Some* such
                visions of orbs or even "light beings" communicating with us *may* be aspects of
                our "Higher Selves", but I would say that these are in the minority of sightings.
                At the VERY highest metaphysical level, one can say that ALL is ONE, but at our
                "normal" everyday level of "reality" in this "time bubble" in this corner of the
                Universe(s), for all *practical* consideration, these sightings are indeed "other",
                and deserve self recognition as much as you and I do. In any case, I'm sure that
                telepathy, clairvoyance, and probably all paranormal phenomena involve some sort
                of quantum coupling, as we understand it.

                A note concerning genetics; if one accepts the Dan Burisch/J-rod proposition that
                these "Greys" are in some way a future version of ourselves, some may actually have
                *specific* genetic ties with particular individuals alive today. This would account
                for reports of abductees having some type of rapport with a specific individual Grey
                being.

                I don't doubt your "Jetson's Spaceship" story. There are many reports and *claims*
                of UFOs shape-shifting from a typical saucer/cylindrical/sperical shape to that of
                something like a conventional aircraft. I believe that I had one such sighting myself.

                I had only vague memories of horrible nightmares and nights that made no sense around
                the age of 3 - 5. These were reoccurring, I forget how many times. The visual
                images were very vague but the emotional/mental component was as if I were dying/
                falling into an enless abyss or that my actual identity/soul were being ripped apart.
                I always went to sleep in my own bedroom but would somehow find myself waking up on
                the floor of my parents room in a cold sweat screaming. I then jumped into my parents
                bed and never remembered a thing.

                I was seeing a homeopath a few years ago and he was trying out some new form of
                muscle-strength testing to determine why I had some blockages to remedies. He was also
                a psychiatrist M.D. and he said that he sensed that I had some kind of "blockage of the
                will" from some kind of incident in my childhood that could either have been traumatic
                or something "shaming" which my mind blew out of proportion. This technique involved
                testing the resistance strength of an arm held up while asking a question and then
                quickly tapping me between the eyes(the "third eye"). It had a strange hypnotic
                effect upon me. Everytime I got tapped between the eyes, it was like my conscious
                attention stopped/shifted. While he was asking questions I was getting very aggitated.
                Through questions, he determined the time in my life affected was around the age of four.
                Then he went through "who" was involved; family, friends...NEIGHBORS. When he said
                "neighbors", he stopped there. But what I didn't tell him was that I had a VIVID
                flashback memory of the time just before and just after my nightmares at that time.

                I VERY clearly remembered awakening in my bed with a familiar feeling of dread and
                a strange light outside of my window. I ran out of my room and around the inside of the
                house trying to hide from the light in corners, under tables, etc. But the light would
                slowly circle the house in what I sensed as a very malevolent predatory manner. The next
                thing I remembered was awakening on my parents' bedroom floor in a cold sweat screaming,
                having had that terrible "nightmare". I jumped up on my parents'bed but they would not
                wake up. I tried everything but it was like they were drugged or paralyzed. I then just
                cuddled up in terror to their innanimate bodies and eventually fell asleep. As I said,
                the next morning, everyone went about their business, still in some sort of haze, as if
                everything was normal.

                Thge night I returned home from this visit to my doctor, having a VERY clear memory in
                my mind of that past incident, I noticed a very bright whitish yellow spherical object
                about a mile or two away from my house as I was pulling in the driveway. It was fairly
                stationary, but would wobble a bit here and there. I estimated that it was 100 to a few
                hundred feet off the ground. I know that airplane landing lights can seem to be stationary
                with a slight wobble, but this was not the very sharp bright white light usually associated
                with landing lights. I was VERY bright but yellowish and sort of "hazy".

                I watched it for a couple of minutes and just mentally said, "not yet, you f*ckers!"
                As if in IMMEDIATE response to my thought, the light dimmed to a small white light and
                I heard a very old fashioned cheap "put-put" sort of engine TURN ON in mid air! This
                light and sound then started to move directly toward my house. I watched as it passed
                DIRECTLY over my head at about 200", while I was standing in my front yard, and make a
                very slow but sharp 90 degree turn and proceed away from me. What I saw was only the
                barest facsimile of an old fashioned airplane with occasionally semi-transparent wings.
                There were two flashing red lights on it, one on each "wing". These were not ordinary
                regulation FAA navigation lights, though; they would flash in unison, one second on, one
                second off. It slowly made its way in a straight line away from me, gaining altitude
                rather quickly and disappeared straight out in front of me in the night sky.

                Don

                Alfie wrote:

> [...]
                > > helicopter as I heard it pass overhead but saw absolutely nothing! I
                > > looked in the direction of the sound, left, right, forward and in
                > > back of the sound source but couldn't see a thing! From the sound,
                > > it was no more than a thousand feet up, more like five hundred.
                > >
                > > So there! HA! ....I guess that's what "they" were telling me! ;-)
                > >
                > > Keep watching the skies, as Bill would say,...and LISTENING to them
                > > as well! ;-)
                > >
                > > Don
                > >

                > > --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hamilton" <skycom22@s...>
                > > wrote:
                > > > Keith,
                > > >
                > > > My saying goes, keep your eyes on the crowded skies. I believe
                > > there
                > > > are many anomalies and phenomena in the universe we know nothing
                > > > about. The key is to make and record observations. That is how we

                What If --------------------------?
                DRxDON
              • Keith McLean
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 14, 2004
                  Hi Don,

                  Interesting...never thought of the stargate explanation for the
                  object. Yeah, regarding helicopters, they've been flown low over may
                  area as well. I don't live near any type of airfield, but there are
                  at least weekly passes low over the neighbourhood - only police on
                  patrol? (apparently there are only two police helicopters in
                  Victoria, so it could be, but I don't really know). The rotar sound
                  is like noise pollution in my view (very distracting), but the
                  police have been given legal or extralegal powers to do so, so what
                  can you do?

                  It would interesting if they're also trying black ops activity in
                  Australia as well as the US. Maybe they've adopted clocking
                  technology for those invisiable helicopters - Bruce Cornet claims to
                  have studied UFOs with clocking capabilities, using sound and visual
                  elements.

                  Thanks,

                  Keith

                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 15, 2004
                    You know this may be nothing, or it may be something??? but in the last 6
                    months or so I would be outside and hear a plane or chopper and wait for it
                    to come past a set of trees and could hear it and it wasn't there visually.
                    At least where I thought it should be. I haven't mentioned it before because
                    I thought it was just me at first... The last few times though I have begun
                    to wonder. I guess I try to give things the benefit of the doubt, but the
                    sound traveling funny is just not a good enough answer any more... Cloaking
                    is exactly what I have been thinking.

> [...]

                    nothing! I
                    > looked in the direction of the sound, left, right, forward and in
                    > back of the sound source but couldn't see a thing! From the sound,
                    > it was no more than a thousand feet up, more like five hundred.
                    >
                    > So there! HA! ....I guess that's what "they" were telling me! ;-)
                    >
                    > Keep watching the skies, as Bill would say,...and LISTENING to them
                    > as well! ;-)
                    >
                    > Don
                    >

                    > --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hamilton"
                    <skycom22@s...>
                    > wrote:
                    > > Keith,
                    > >
                    > > My saying goes, keep your eyes on the crowded skies. I believe
                    > there
                    > > are many anomalies and phenomena in the universe we know nothing
                    > > about. The key is to make and record observations. That is how

                    Yahoo! Groups Links
                  • Ufocci@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 15, 2004
                      I was sitting and waiting for someone that went into an auto parts store on Des Moines Way in Seattle, WA.  I always look up and was just sitting there idly when all of a sudden 4 huge pine trees just bent over and up again like something had passed over them and the wind knocked them forward.  The trees beside them weren't affected and the wind wasn't blowing.  I knew something had gone over but you couldn't see anything at all.

                      Leneesa
                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 15, 2004
                        Ah but could you hear it???

                        Message 11 of 12 , Aug 15, 2004
                          Did I hear what made the trees sway and dip?  No, no noise at all.  Very strange.

                          Leneesa
                          Keep looking up!
                        • Alfie
                          Message 12 of 12 , Aug 15, 2004
                            Hi Don,

                            The article I was refrring to is in message #26 of this Forum. I will re-post a snippit
                            of it here (below) so that you can read the part that pertains to the orbs, etc.
                            BTW...the whole article should be purused in order to get the gist of their discoveries.
                            To me, it explains a lot about telepathy, channeling, etc.___P.S. I want to address the
                            other parts to your post too, but time prevents me at this moment. But, I will
                            acknowledge the rest at a later time! :^) _____Alfie

                            *****************
                            "There is another phenomenon linked to DNA and wormholes. Normally,
                            these super-small wormholes are highly unstable and are maintained
                            only for the tiniest fractions of a second. Under certain conditions
                            stable wormholes can organize themselves, which then form distinctive
                            vacuum domains in which for example, gravity can transform into
                            electricity. Vacuum domains are self-radiant balls of ionized gas
                            that contain considerable amounts of energy. There are regions in
                            Russia where such radiant balls appear very often.

                            Following the ensuing confusion the Russians started massive research
                            programs leading finally to some of the discoveries mentions above.
                            Many people know vacuum domains as shiny balls in the sky. The
                            attentive look at them in wonder and ask themselves, what they could
                            be.

                            I thought once: "Hello up there. If you happen to be a UFO, fly in a
                            triangle." And suddenly, the light balls moved in a triangle. Or they
                            shot across the sky like ice hockey pucks: they accelerated from zero
                            to crazy speeds while sliding silently across the sky. One is left
                            gawking and I have, as many others, too, thought them to be UFOs.
                            Friendly ones, apparently, as they flew in triangles just to please
                            me.

                            Now, the Russians found - in the regions where vacuum domains often
                            appear - that sometimes fly as balls of light from the ground upwards
                            into the sky, and that these balls can be guided by thought. Since
                            then it has been found that vacuum domains emit waves of low
                            frequency that are also produced in our brains and because of this
                            similarity of waves they are able to react to our thoughts. To run
                            excitedly into one that is on ground level might not be such a great
                            idea, because those balls of light can contain immense energies and
                            are capable of mutating our genes.

                            Many spiritual teachers also produce such visible balls or columns of
                            light in deep meditation or during energy work, which trigger
                            decidedly pleasant feelings and do not cause any harm. Apparently
                            this is also dependent on some inner order, quality and origin of the
                            vacuum domain. There are some spiritual teachers, like the young
                            Englishman Ananda, for example, with whom nothing is seen at first,
                            but when one tries to take a photograph while they sit and speak or
                            meditate in hyper-communication, one gets only a picture of a white
                            cloud on a chair.

                            In certain Earth healing projects, such light effects also appear on
                            photographs. Simply put, this phenomena has to do with gravity and
                            anti-gravity forces that are ever more stable forms of wormholes and
                            displays of hyper-communication with energies from outside our time
                            and space structure. Earlier generations that experienced such hyper-
                            communication and visible vacuum domains were convinced that an angel
                            had appeared before them: and we cannot be too sure to what forms of
                            consciousness we can get access when using hyper-communication.

                            Not having scientific proof for their actual existence, people having
                            had such experiences do NOT all suffer from hallucinations. We have
                            simply made another giant step towards understanding our reality.
                            Official science also knows of gravity anomalies on Earth that
                            contribute to the formation of vacuum domains. Recently gravity
                            anomalies have been found in Rocca di Papa, south of Rome."
                            *******