Re: [ufodiscussion] A most beautiful sighting

  • Ufocci@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2004
      Dear Group:

      I will add one of my sightings to the ones Bill and Alfie have described.  I have had many but this one stands out in my mind.

      In 1981 we were moving from Arlington, WY to Phoenix, AZ.  When we approached Rock Springs, WY we saw something in the sky.  Rock Springs is in two parts, we had passed through one and were approaching the other.  As we got closer we could see it was a huge object but one that I have never heard described before (or since).  Finally we were right under it on the freeway.  Cars and trucks were parked on the sides of the freeway watching it.  We were pulling a heavy car and we didn't stop as this was going downhill.  Anyway, this object covered the freeway.

      The object had what looked like picot lace around the circular edge in a lime green color. (Beautiful) On the top was something that was shaped like a sail in blue.  On the bottom was a varigated orange to brown filling the whole bottom.  It was 2:30 in the afternoon so we could see it plainly.  It just hovered and didn't move.

      After we drove under it and looked back we all said was that a UFO!  How dense can you be????

      I will share more as we go along.

      Leneesa
    • Karin Hoppe Holloway
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2004
        Wow! That one was beautiful, Leneesa.

        I thought I'd share something from Ida Kannenberg's new book that I'm working on, turning it into an e-book, *Communiqués to Planet Earth*. It's a channeled work--Ida's now 90 and for the last 65 years she's been in tutelage as a communicator for a group of aliens. You may know her wonderful book, *UFOs and The Psychic Factor*.

        Illusionary, or semi-corporeal, craft and occupants are often used to stand in for a real craft/occupant. After a while it's easy to see the distinction.

        "People of the Planet Earth:

        In the past, many of our physical craft have bean observed, but even more hallucinatory craft were apparent. It is most difficult to distinguish one from the other by sight or vision alone.

        How to tell if craft sighted is an illusion:

        1.       If photographed, did the object appear in the finished print? If not, the craft was an illusion, and semi­-corporeal. If the object was printed then it had to be a physical craft.

        2.       Was the day cloudy, or sunny, or completely overcast and what was the color of the craft comparative to the color of the sky? If a very sharp contrast, the craft was physical; if very little contrast so that the appearance of the craft was hard to hold in the vision, then it was semi-corporeal. Illusionary craft absorb the color of the background.

        3.       If observed nearing the surface of the earth, did the craft remain stable in motion, or did it gee-haw from side to side? If it gee-hawed, moved in a slipping side-to-side motion, it was a real nutz and boltz craft. If it came down smooth and steady, it was an hallucination. Physical craft must maneuver against certain energies on the earth’s surface to land or approach closely, therefore the side-to-side weaving of an actual physical craft.

        4.       If observed already on land, were its landing legs extended beyond the circumference of the craft, or did they seemingly come straight down underneath the body of the craft? If extending outside the circumference it was a real physical craft; the straddling of the legs better distributed the weight. If they were extended straight down, it was hallucinatory; an illusion has no weight.

        5.       If craft was rising from the earth, did it go up on a slant, extremely straight up, or did it flip away sharply into the distance and disappear in an instant? If it seemed to go up on a slant, or even more than a slight slant, it was a real craft. If it shot straight up on the perpendicular either quickly, or flipped away in an instant, it was illusory.

        *All physical craft have one feature In common. Surely many have noticed this, but it seems so commonplace no one ever mentions it. All physical raft are perfectly symmetrical in forms whether round, flat, oblongish, or whatever. Illusory craft are often asymmetrical with apparently jutting projections which do not match up to an equally jutting projection on the opposing side. Perfect symmetry is necessary for balance in the hardware craft. In an hallucinatory craft balance has no virtue.

        Now as to craft apparently arising from the sea, which seems to be one of the major mysteries of the UFO appearances.

        All craft seen under the water, or rising from the water, or going into the water are semi-corporeal, an illusion. Witness: there is no sp1ash.

        We must emphasize that semi-corporeality is a REAL thing. But not the same kind of physical substance as the nutz and boltz or hardware craft.

        What is more, the semi-corporea1 craft can carry semi-corporeal occupants, also real, but not actually physical.

        This is a matter and condition that wi1l require in-depth explanation later, when time and wordage permit. For you of Earth, who do not deal in semi-corporeal states, it is difficult to understand or imagine the degree of reality and the degree of illusion as they meet in this semi-corporeal state of man and craft. They are REAL, but not physical; capable of interaction, but not of physical contact.

        As for the bases under the sea, they do indeed exist, but in a strange manner that we cannot take time to touch on here. They are NOT bases for physical or hardware craft, but have a purpose and use for the semi-corporeal or illusory state. Hard to imagine? Even more difficult to describe!

        For now this must suffice concerning observable craft. We do have here a few hints useful to separate the real from the illusion."

         Best,

        Karin

      • Ufocci@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2004
          Dear Karen:

          I know Ida from long ago.  I spoke at one of her meetings and I have her "work book" for contactees.

          Does she still have Hweig monitoring earth through her eyes?  You know there was another contactee that had that similar thing happen.  He was the Episcopalian Bishop who lived in San Luis, Colorado.  They would look ahead through his eyes when he was driving to warn him of danger on the road.  You can read about him in one of Wendelle Stevens books, UFO CONTACT FROM MARINGA.  He kept notes on his case and when he died his wife gave them all to the Bishop that was over him so a specatcular case was lost.  All we know is what Wendelle published.

          Thank you for sharing!

          Leneesa
        • Karin Hoppe Holloway
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 13, 2004
            Say! I'm nearly finished e-formatting Ida's "Workbook"  -- or, *How To Come To Terms With Your UFO/ET Sighting*.

            Hweig, or Victor as I like to call him, has died. He's still around, though, in contact with Ida and they're currently working on a book on Atlantis---where his father , I believe, was from--and Victor lived with Atlantean time travelers since he was a child picked up from the Russian Court. Fascinating story! I'll be getting it soon to transcribe.

            Wonder where the Bishop's story is now.
            Best,
            Karin