Unusual Situation Report In Northern Ohio

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004

      Here's the latest from Kenny Young.

      Unusual situation reported in Northern Ohio

      Apparently on Wednesday morning, September 22, numerous callers to Cleveland, Ohio radio station 1100 WTAM reported a rainbow-like aerial situation similar to a 'Sundog.' The situation complicates, however, as others begin describing unusual contrails, jet scrambles and other military activity all across northern Ohio. One caller, Amin, describes an unusual light seen the night before Sept. 22 while driving home from Detroit around 1:00 a.m. while another caller, Kevin, claims the similar sighting of a 'bluish green light' around 10:35 p.m. on Route 8 near the Stow, Ohio area (north of Akron). At daybreak the morning of Sept. 22, northeastern Ohio skies were allegedly 'ripped' with jet vapor trails.

      One caller, Don, is a truck driver with a route between Cleveland and Youngstown, and alleges that his GPS (Global Positioning System) that pinpoints his mapping location on a laptop computer, began malfunctioning between 8 and 9:00 a.m., although working flawlessly beforehand. Stranger still, another caller named Dave claimed that Route 12, a south/north road out of Fostoria, Ohio, was blocked by "tons" of army trucks and traffic was being diverted.

      This activity was briefly referenced on the Cleveland UFO E-list by George Pindroh, but with no new
      information. Secondly, I did receive three E-mail advisement's regarding this activity from various contacts, along with one copied message from 'June' that states: " I talked with my Mom today, and she told me that on channel 19 at 5 pm, Wed., Sept. 22, the TV news anchor said that there were hundreds of reports of UFO's all over the lakefront area of Ohio. He said that after the commercial breaks he would give the details. My mom was very curious and waited to hear the news. When the news came back on, NOTHING. So the story was squashed. I talked to a few people at work today, and yes, they had heard about the sightings. Everyone was talking about it. So lots of people here in Ohio heard about it before the news was suppressed. According to my Mom, the TV anchor said that people saw what looked like a huge cloud with rainbow colors along with many UFO's that were not disguising themselves as clouds. I also learned that fighter jets were sent out after them." (Note, I do not know June who copied me on her comments to a few other researchers, but she signed her name with the addition of "In The Light," and I cannot vouch for her comments -- KY)

      Thirdly, a comment about the WTAM radio activity was filed to the National UFO Reporting Center (N.U.F.O.R.C.) website, but also containing no new information.

      Further, Mrs. Donnie Blessing, Southern Ohio State Director for MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) spoke with a gentleman from Cleveland named Ken who contacted the Cincinnati UFO Hotline (513 - 588 - 4548) on September 28th to advise of a UFO sighting in Canada on September 21st. While taking the information, Ken advised that his wife knew of the strange reports on WTAM radio station on September 22, and further informed of UFOs and numerous (presumably) responding military helicopters seen near the Perry Nuclear Power Station. This specific detail has been considered most intriguing. At this time, we know of no substantive information to link this reference of a UFO situation near the Perry Nuclear Power Station to the September 22nd activity reported by WTAM radio.

      Oddly, there was previous UFO activity reported 'on the record' by a Lake County law officer referenced in conjunction with the Perry Nuclear Facility in June of 2004, that report is located online at: http://home.fuse.net/ufo/willoughby04.html

      So unusual was this September 22nd activity that radio station WTAM created a special web page for the
      situation. The page contains audio clips of the many callers that are available from the exact URL location:
      http://www.wtam.com/triv/index.html along with the following comment by talk show host Mike Trivisonno:

       "WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE SKYS OVER NORTHERN OHIO ?"

       On Wednesday morning September 22 nd , 2004 a caller rang the WTAM morning show, Wills and Coleman in the Morning, to report the sightings of strange colors in the sky. Other callers reported seeing the same thing while others tried todescribe and/or explain the image.

      Afternoon host Mike Trivisonno was curious and ventured into his backyard to see for himself. Although he did not see the lights he did see something peculiar, jet contrails all over the crystal clear Cleveland sky. The contrails extended in all directions as far as the eyes can see. The contrails formed a checkerboard pattern. In all of Trivisonno’s years on this planet he had never seen anything like it. Or maybe it was he just never noticed it. He played the phone calls from that morning and mentioned his observations on his #1 rated afternoon show that day and asked the question “What the heck is going on”

      The callers responded. Below are some of the calls that were made to the show on the 22 nd . While Triv’s question was never definitively answered, conclusions can be made. What do you think?

      We do not know how long the WTAM web page and subsequent audio clips of the callers will remain posted and active.

      If you have any information regarding a UFO situation taking place near the Perry Nuclear Power Station involving military helicopters or a jet scramble in response to a perceived UFO situation near the Lake County facility, please call at the contact information given below.

      Filed,
      October 2, 2004
      Kenny Young
      --
      UFO Research
      http://home.fuse.net/ufo

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
        Yeah I heard a bunch of different reports over Ohio right in that time span... That area always makes me think of the Serpent Mound. Maybe they are tired of waiting for the government to come through with their part of the bargain??? I keep hearing bits and pieces of this too...