RE: [ufodiscussion] The Pro and Con of Contactee Aductions

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      I wouldn't call this an article although it is well written. Unless I missed
      something the way he keeps refering to anyone who has positive experiences
      as "The Positives" as if it's a curse is a definite turn off... He seems to
      state his views of all Posivives based on his apparent one sided research.
      He's already made up his mind... It says the Pro and Con, yet all I just
      read was the con of being positive... I will now try and get through the
      whole thing...It's insulting...