Re: Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: An EBE Account

  • Regan Power
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 30, 2004
              Bill,

              Thanks for your informative reply.  I think it will probably be clearest if I respond to your points in light blue below.

      BH: Regan,
      Please understand that in replying to Vern I was only trying to show that a planet with some degree of tilt, that revolves on its axis may have extremely long periods of daylight just as we have on earth in extreme northern or southern latitudes during the solstice seasons.

              RP: Thanks for clarifying this, Bill.  I had not realised that this was what you were doing, but I understand it now.  I had thought you were trying to offer a simple explanation for the peculiar diurnal cycle described for the whole planet.  As you probably know, our own planet Uranus provides an even more extreme example of the phenomenon to which you were referring.

      BH: Here is what may be missing in trying to understand the statements recalled.  The question addressed to the EBE-2 by scientists is not heard.  Only the spoken reply (by spoken I mean that it was using a device from which a spoken audio response was produced) by the EBE is heard by the officer.  Imagine this when trying to recall hearing only one side of a conversation.  If a scientist was asking about the climate on EBE-2's home planet, he may have asked about a particular season such as summer (ex:  How long are your days during your summer?)  The EBE then would reply that the daylight hours were 35 and the night lasted 3 hours indicating that the planet had a rotation cycle of 38 hours.  We do not know  what latitudes the EBE inhabited. The orbit of this planet was further from its sun than earth is from its sun (600 days).  During this season the rainfall amounts were sparse.  If the scientist did not ask about other seasons, then the officer would not have heard any further data.  With only one side of the conversation, information can be gleaned, but it would be incomplete.  We do not know the size or rotational period of the planet.  Perhaps this officer heard or found additional data, but we will have to find out.  We cannot infer that the responses contain some logical fallacy as does Vern because of the conversational mode.

              RP: I see what you are saying, Bill, and I agree with all that you say.  I am just wanting to understand the story properly before concerning myself with the question of how truthful it is.

      BH: As far as I can determine from Q & A with sources, the EBE-2 is not a J-Rod.

              RP:  That's fine by me.  I was using the term "grey alien" generically.

      BH: The "joined resonance" indicated by the J-Rod is the human genome as it now exists before there is a split...........

              RP: Are you sure of this, Bill?  The term makes implicit reference to vibrational science but makes none to genetic science.  It makes no difference either way to my argument, but it seems a fairly crucial consideration in the context of the overall J-Rod story, to me.  I think we need to be unusually cautious about interpreting the concepts of the futuristic science of the J-Rods in terms of the mindset of 20th century geneticists.  Don't you agree?

      BH:..........It is not uncommon in the natural world for a species to migrate and produce a new species in migrated population as it adapts to a new environment.  At least this has been the traditional Darwinian view of speciation.  New views speak of genome fusion and the horizontal transfer of genes.  With the modern introduction of transgenic species, it is now possible to consider that aliens have produced hybrids from the techniques that we are now learning.

              RP: Quite so, Bill.  However, the question that is paramount in my mind is that of what this "species split" actually consists of, rather than that of how it is to be accomplished.  In terms of the concepts of 20th/21st century genetics, the splitting of the human genome to produce the new independent species that we have come to know as J-Rods and Nordics, seems like a unique biological event which appears unprecedented in terrestrial evolution as we understand it.  But from the standpoint of a universal science of vibration, it may appear to follow the same natural laws that apply to all other parts and levels of the cosmos as well, such as the atomic level for instance.  Here we already know from nuclear physics that a similar sort of "species split" can occur in the process of nuclear fission, in which the binding-energy of the atomic nucleus, which possesses a specific frequency of vibration, is released as radiation.  I think this binding energy of the nucleus most probably was being referred to by the term "joined resonance".   If the human species split which has been prophesied is a realistic proposition, then the "vibrational" concept of joined resonance naturally evokes the question of what it would take to release the binding energy of the nucleus of the human psyche, whereby it is caused to undergo nuclear fission like the nucleus of an atom in an atomic bomb.  Consideration of the laws governing its release in the atomic kingdom may help us to understand how it might also happen at the human level too.

      RP(Old): In the absence of contradictory information, I take that phrase to be referring to the common resonant vibration which binds the J-Rod and Nordic species-natures together in present-day human nature.  This is what both descendant species supposedly will lose when humanity undergoes its predicted schism in future.  But how will knowing this common "joined resonance" help the J-Rods now - unless they are actually planning on engineering a reunion with the Nordics to reconstitute present day humanity?  However, this contradicts Dr Dan's J-Rod's declared mission of finding a cure for his species' genetic problem.  Someone seems to be a bit confused here.  I know I am, but what about the J-Rod?  Is he confused too?

      BH: No contradiction here Regan as Dr. Dan as the J-Rod is not trying to engineer a reunion with the Nordics.........

              RP:  That may be what the J-Rod told Dan, but how do we know that the J-Rod told him the truth, or that he really knows what his own motives are?  The question arises, I think, not because I am being unduly suspicious, but because of the paradox that seems implicit in the situation to me.  If the story is to be believed, we have a J-Rod from the distant future who purports to request our modern-day human help in overcoming the hereditary sickness of his species and who says that he needs the "joined resonance" which only we have, in order to do that.  What does he need the "joined resonance" to do specifically?  Why is it that they need that?  If their having the joined resonance boils down ultimately to a re-engineered J-Rod genome, whereby its defects are eliminated, why could they not just collect some human DNA, study it until they have identified the magic X-ingredient that is responsible for the joined resonance and then re-engineer their own genomes accordingly?  Why the need to mess about with time-lines which, if all goes according to plan, will radically affect the lives and destinies of untold billions of humans, J-Rods and Nordics, without at least the humans involved being given any say in this major redirection of their karmic trajectories?  Are they not playing God here?  But what help would real gods need from us?

      BH: ..........Those who engage in abduction of humans are trying to solve the problem through genetic engineering, but the J-Rod Dan had contact with submitted itself for study to see if biologists such as Dan could solve their neuropathy problem another way.  It still involved genetic engineering, but the work was done on a cellular level.  Because of the compartmentalization of the work Dan was never privy to the whole Aquarius program.

              RP: Again, I must say that I think the genetic interpretation of the purpose of these abductions may be a misinterpretation in fact.  Collecting genetic material is a routine procedure that is carried out on a minute scale even by our contemporary gene scientists.  Why do the aliens need to collect so much of it?  Haven't they heard of gene-replication?  They should have done, because our gene scientists have been practicing it for years now and have got it down to a fine art.  Furthermore, the human genome is contained in every single cell of the human body.  In order to collect samples, they would just need to take a few cells, perhaps via a mouth-swab, as we do.  What, then, is the real need to perform what amounts to invasive surgery on abductees?  Surely even the rogue J-Rods shouldn't need to do that just to collect human genome samples.  I'm afraid Dan's exclusion from unspecified areas of the Aquarius program does not increase my confidence in the genetic interpretation of the J-Rods' activities which he appears to favour.

              Regards,

      Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 4:39 PM
      Subject: Re: Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: An EBE Account

      Regan,

      My responses given below in blue.  For reference I have included the relevant part of the report given by the former AFOSI officer below in green.
              Thanks for your complimentary remarks.  I agree that the report does seem to contain a few anomalies in its present form.  The mystery of the planet's diurnal cycle is just one of them.  However, I don't want to rush to judgement prematurely, since the apparent anomalies may be due to the reporting rather than the original message of EBE-2.  Perhaps the reporter involved here will at least be able to throw some new light on the diurnal cycle mystery, now that Bill has alerted him to it.  Let's hope.

[...]

              If the reporter responds by saying that his reporting was faithful and complete, so that he has no more information to give us about EBE-2's message, then I think the spotlight of curiosity needs to shift to EBE-2 himself.  This would not be the first reported message from a grey alien in secret U.S. custody which makes no sense to me.  Dr Dan's J-Rod at Area 51 was said to have conveyed to Dan that he had returned to our time from the distant future in order to find a cure for his race's genetic nervous degeneration disorder.  But when Dan asked him what specifically he was looking for, the J-Rod is reported to have replied, "The joined resonance".

      As far as I can determine from Q & A with sources, the EBE-2 is not a J-Rod.

      The "joined resonance" indicated by the J-Rod is the human genome as it now exists before there is a split.  It is not uncommon in the natural world for a species to migrate and produce a new species in migrated population as it adapts to a new environment.  At least this has been the traditional Darwinian view of speciation.  New views speak of genome fusion and the horizontal transfer of genes.  With the modern introduction of transgenic species, it is now possible to consider that aliens have produced hybrids from the techniques that we are now learning.

              In the absence of contradictory information, I take that phrase to be referring to the common resonant vibration which binds the J-Rod and Nordic species-natures together in present-day human nature.  This is what both descendant species supposedly will lose when humanity undergoes its predicted schism in future.  But how will knowing this common "joined resonance" help the J-Rods now - unless they are actually planning on engineering a reunion with the Nordics to reconstitute present day humanity?  However, this contradicts Dr Dan's J-Rod's declared mission of finding a cure for his species' genetic problem.  Someone seems to be a bit confused here.  I know I am, but what about the J-Rod?  Is he confused too?

      No contradiction here Regan as Dr. Dan as the J-Rod is not trying to engineer a reunion with the Nordics.  Those who engage in abduction of humans are trying to solve the problem through genetic engineering, but the J-Rod Dan had contact with submitted itself for study to see if biologists such as Dan could solve their neuropathy problem another way.  It still involved genetic engineering, but the work was done on a cellular level.  Because of the compartmentalization of the work Dan was never privy to the whole Aquarius program.

      Regards,
      Bill

              Regards,
                Regan

      I asked the Colonel who was being interviewed and he told me
      a guest from another Planet! The Colonel left. The other
      two people set up a table with a microphone and recording
      equipment, including a camera. About five minutes later, in
      walks a 4´ 9" non human looking creature. It was dressed in
      a tight fitting cream colored suit. It had no hair and was
      identified to me as EBE-2. EBE-2 sat in a chair across the
      table from two civilians and the AF Colonel. I did not know
      the identity of the three. LANL-1 came into the room and sat
      next to me. I listened while the three asked EBE-2 a series
      of questions pertaining to it´s home planet. First question
      was about the temperature, climate and weather. EBE-2
      responded in perfect English but sounded like a machine
      generated voice. Very hard to explain but it was e! ither
      coming from a device that EBE-2 had in front of him or from
      something in it´s body.

      EBE-2 explained the weather of it´s planet which was dry,
      varying temperature between 65-90 degrees. There was 35
      hours of constant sunshine and three hours of darkness.
      Rainfall occurred only during one of it´s months each year.
      The day lasted 38 of our hours. They did not have months but
      did have years which consisted of approximately 600 of our
      days. They used a society cycle which I understood to be
      similar to our months. During this society cycle each Eben
      worked a certain time and conducted business. There was also
      a rest cycle which consisted of a regulated period of sleep.
      I don´t recall the exact number of hours or sleep/rest.
      EBE-2 discussed weather patterns and how they were formed.
      I don´t recall the exact words. However, EBE-2 seemed very
      intelligent and fully explained each weather pattern in
      precise ! detail. He used Earth´s equivalents for Meteorology
      terms. The int eresting part of this interview was that I
      didn´t hear any questions being asked by the three humans
      sitting across from EBE-2. Either the questions were already
      given to EBE-2 or the three humans were "thinking the
      questions" and EBE-2 would respond in English.

      Message 35 of 35 , Oct 3, 2004

        Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 5:48 PM

[...]

        BH:  Yes, Regan, if I understand at least a small part of what Dan is saying, however the vibrational science you mention is really implicit within genetics as there are biophotonic resonances (at least) within the DNA of somatic cells.

[...]

        BH: Regan, I have insufficient information on what ths species split actually consists of except for some inherited characteristics as outlined by Dan.

        He has stated "My experience with the J-Rod and his willingness to
        suffer for his (and our) kind entranced me.  Was his
        willingness based on logic and/or the preservation of
        favorable characteristics?  Well, it could have been, and
        that was my supposition before friendship.  His
        current state may have had sequences that drove him to
        the notions of altruism. Once the bond was made, I
        found that while he was aware that his nerve
        degeneration disorder could have a future treatment,
        that was not his major concern.  Rather, this logical
        being seemed, by virtue of constant statements, to
        long to help set straight a series of errors in
        judgment and events that culminated in our being
        separated from our spiritual nature.  He was searching
        for something lost, not being driven by something
        gained (a mutation).  I had only really heard about
        the so called "Orion Beings".  He only inferred their
        existence and called (I presume them) as the
        "Brothers", but spoke to me of the catastrophe that
        led to his peoples existence, and his "logical"
        processing of the need for rejoining because of
        "something" missing from his and the "Brother's" DNA;
        something not based in the sequences of the
        biomolecule...something he called the "joined
        resonance".  I soon put 2-and-2 together and looked to
        him as one of two future species, in present time
        called 'Homo sapiens sapiens', and found humanity to
        be greater than the sum of its base pairs.  Could
        adaptive radiation and new speciation account for the
        future "true" dichotomy, those same natures that we
        (now) as humans understand to be both parts of us as a
        single species?  Didn't the base pairs and the
        preservation of favorable characteristics through
        fortuitous gene mutations answer to the differences
        between the J-Rods and the "Brothers"?  I asked him.

        He replied, (paraphrased as best as I can remember)
        'We are here in your present presence asking for
        help.'  This statement struck me dumb and made me
        numb.  If the answer was completely found in the
        material (handled through logical process and with
        technology) or completely spiritual (handled by the so
        called "higher human self") why not deal with it, my
        dear J-Rods or my dear "Brothers", yourselves?  I
        reasoned, and he confirmed, that we now possess
        something unique together with the necessary
        technological achievement level, expressing itself
        from the spiritual through the material, and allowing
        us to contact a root genesis from whence springs life
        on earth.  He confirmed that this "contact" is allowed
        only while we are a fused being, with both material
        and spiritual natures acting in both complementary and
        internally (and intensely I may add) disagreeing ways,
        through the "joined resonance".  In an effort to assist
        him with his particular neuropathy (as no cure
        or treatment then existed) and to possibly gain
        insight into the larger scale problem of the
        fracturing of humanity, I requested to know what he
        knew of the genesis time."

        Maybe someday I will have the opportunity to understand that which
        he expressed and that which is not yet known about these beings.

[...]

        BH:  Regan, I can only answer that we can be presumptive and say that the J-Rod was truthful as he told Dan where to find the genesis seed and it was found, but then we will not know for sure unless and until all of the information is disclosed and made available for study.

[...]

        BH:  You are not the first to pose the question as to why the aliens seem to be repeatedly collecting samples.  Aren't a few enough?  I don't know for sure, but our own geneticists are still gathering samples, but we are not familiar with their program or what motivates them or what their technology is capable or not capable of for various reasons.  If we just had more conscious interaction and dialog, maybe things would be clear, but alas we know only a few drops in the bucket and are aware of an ocean of unknows out there.

        Regards,
        Bill

                Regards,

        Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 4:39 PM