Re: Hi

  • Keith McLean
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
      Hi Bre,

      Welcome!

      Thanks,

      Keith

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, Bre <brel@i...> wrote:
      > Hi to the new group, and especially to you, Bill.
      > Love & Blessings, Brenda.
    • Alfie
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
        --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Keith McLean" <kmskywatch@y...> wrote:
        > Hi Bre,
        >
        > Welcome!
        >

        > Thanks,
        >
        > Keith
        >

        > --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, Bre <brel@i...> wrote:
        > > Hi to the new group, and especially to you, Bill.
        > > Love & Blessings, Brenda.

        Hi from Alfie too! So glad to be here!

        I've had at least five sightings, all short in duration, but very intense, and each one a
        different phenomena. I will share these with you all in good time. The first sighting
        was in 1966, over a college campus where there were about 50 of us who witnessed
        it. It appeared suddenly as a bright, pulsating light right above us, say 300 yards
        away. it hovered for maybe five minutes, and then it ZOOMED away and blipped out!

        What I think is the strangest aspect of this sighting, is that although at the time we all
        were amazed and awe-srtuck, nothing was mentioned regarding it after that initial
        sighting. It was as if we were prevented from talking about it. I don't mean to come
        across as overly-dramatic, but you can imagine in 1966 that sightings were fairly
        rare, and it seems as if it would have been the talk of the college!!!

        Anyhoo....that started my quest to know more, and it has intensified these past few
        years. In the interim I have explored many avenues, and in time I think we will realize
        that everything is connected somehow. Maybe it's a Holographic Universe, just like
        the book of the same name by Michael Talbot speculates?? :^)

        Alfie
      • Bill Hamilton
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
          No Board of Trustees, but the prying eyes of Majestic and the NSA.
          We are especially watching you Jahnet...(wink,wink) Bill

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
            TRUSTEES??? WE don't need no stinkin trustees! ;-)

            Don

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
              Ha Ha... I saw a car with a gov license on it today and it said Gov MJ 12 and some other letters or numbers. Had three younger looking shaved heads... I left them in the dust...