From Ida Kannenberg's "Great Contactee Hoax"

  • Karin Hoppe Holloway
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2004
      From Ida Kannenberg's "Great Contactee Hoax" (which I'm preparing for
      publishing):

      "This initial contact is Act 1, Scene 1 of our scenario, and it is in it we
      have found all of the necessary basic ingredients of drama: time, place,
      setting, the protagonist UFO, the antagonist contactee, his character and
      background and traits, and the individual story problem.

      They use the ideas we already have to put across their message. Therefore,
      if the events magnify our religious or other beliefs, it does not
      necessarily mean the UFO personalities agree with these traditions or rules.
      They simply do not oppose our having them. Each to his own.

      In each episode of the scenario they try to make us face ourselves, to make
      us learn something about ourselves, and at the same time, something about
      them....

      As in all good drama, it is all done for the sake of the audience, that is
      what it is all about. In this instance the contactee becomes part of the
      audience as well.

      We find the total UFO audience in several places:

      1st, the contactee himself

      2nd, his relatives, friends, confidants

      3rd, those more professional researchers, investigators, to whom he
      relates his story

      4th, the general public as, if, when they become aware of his tale."
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2004
        "In each episode of the scenario they try to make us face ourselves, to make
        us learn something about ourselves, and at the same time, something about
        them...."

        Jahnets:
        This is so true... In some ways they do seem like a really good
        psychologist. They seem to know and ask the right questions. They also catch
        you with these questions totally out of the blue, while you're talking about
        something else entirely. I believe this is due to their abilities to read us
        telepathically rather than them being trained psychologist types...