RE: RE: [ufodiscussion] To Vern:

  • vgambino1@cox.net
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 14, 2004
      In my early 20's I and 2 others wrapped a girl quite suddenly as we felt she
      needed it. She drove a triumph sports car and slid through a red light in
      the rain and hit a double safeway truck. They had to cut her out but she
      didn't have one scratch on her. She felt us and came straight to us after
      about 4 hours. Took them a while to get her out, but she knew...