Re: [ufodiscussion] Fun Topic

  • DRxDON
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 13, 2004
      vgambino1@... wrote:

      > > From: <vgambino1@...>
      > > Date: 2004/09/13 Mon PM 09:35:07 EDT
      > > To: <ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com>
      > > Subject: Re: Re: [ufodiscussion] Fun Topic
      > >
      > > How about Hotel California?
      > Vern

      This tune always reminded me of that old Outer Limits episode about
      the old hotel in the desert where that creature trapped all of those
      people to understand humans by "dissecting their minds". The place
      was infinite in size with corridors that lead nowhere. Nobody aged
      as long as they stayed inside.

      Don

      --
      DRxDON