RE: [ufodiscussion] Hi

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
      I think it will be better because we are all focused on having a place we can discuss UFO stuff without having a board of trustees that we don't know stopping discussions because they feel differently or don't believe it or what ever reason why. It will be bigger as the word spreads. It will be the best because we have a lot of involved people here...

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
        Hi Bre,

        Welcome!

        Thanks,

        Keith

        --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, Bre <brel@i...> wrote:
        > Hi to the new group, and especially to you, Bill.
        > Love & Blessings, Brenda.
      • Alfie
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
          --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Keith McLean" <kmskywatch@y...> wrote:
          > Hi Bre,
          >
          > Welcome!
          >

          > Thanks,
          >
          > Keith
          >

          > --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, Bre <brel@i...> wrote:
          > > Hi to the new group, and especially to you, Bill.
          > > Love & Blessings, Brenda.

          Hi from Alfie too! So glad to be here!

          I've had at least five sightings, all short in duration, but very intense, and each one a
          different phenomena. I will share these with you all in good time. The first sighting
          was in 1966, over a college campus where there were about 50 of us who witnessed
          it. It appeared suddenly as a bright, pulsating light right above us, say 300 yards
          away. it hovered for maybe five minutes, and then it ZOOMED away and blipped out!

          What I think is the strangest aspect of this sighting, is that although at the time we all
          were amazed and awe-srtuck, nothing was mentioned regarding it after that initial
          sighting. It was as if we were prevented from talking about it. I don't mean to come
          across as overly-dramatic, but you can imagine in 1966 that sightings were fairly
          rare, and it seems as if it would have been the talk of the college!!!

          Anyhoo....that started my quest to know more, and it has intensified these past few
          years. In the interim I have explored many avenues, and in time I think we will realize
          that everything is connected somehow. Maybe it's a Holographic Universe, just like
          the book of the same name by Michael Talbot speculates?? :^)

          Alfie
        • Bill Hamilton
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
            No Board of Trustees, but the prying eyes of Majestic and the NSA.
            We are especially watching you Jahnet...(wink,wink) Bill

            I think it will be better because we are all focused on having a place we can discuss UFO stuff without having a board of trustees that we don't know stopping discussions because they feel differently or don't believe it or what ever reason why. It will be bigger as the word spreads. It will be the best because we have a lot of involved people here...

            It will be bigger, it will be better, it will be the best...

            I think it will be better than before because we all have the same interest without a "dictator".

          • Don
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
              TRUSTEES??? WE don't need no stinkin trustees! ;-)

              Don

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
                Ha Ha... I saw a car with a gov license on it today and it said Gov MJ 12 and some other letters or numbers. Had three younger looking shaved heads... I left them in the dust...