100 MILLION ACRES OF LAND! NEW JERUSALEM! SEPARATION/EXODUS!

    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2014
      100
      MILLION ACRES OF LAND! NEW JERUSALEM! SEPARATION/EXODUS!

      At the
      beginning of the 20th century Blacks owned 16 million acres of land, but today
      the lack of ownership of producing land has left Blacks in dire straits.
      Land was not only the basis of economic development but the beginning of
      burgeoning independence killed by a political agreement in 1877, said the
      Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan, using lessons from history as the
      foundation for a vision for independence and progress in the 21st century.
      This important message was webcast Nov. 16 as Part 45 of the Minister's
      historic weekly lecture series, "The Time and What Must Be Done."
      ABOUT THE
      PROGRAM  - THE DESIRE TO SEE A PEOPLE
      FREE
      Muhammad's Economic Blueprint will allow us to help
      ourselves in the battle to create jobs and end poverty and want. Under this
      wise economic plan, we can now use the collective power of our dollars to build
      a future for ourselves. With 5¢ a day, 35¢ a week, $1.40 a month and $18.20 a
      year multiplied by 16 million wage earners would give us $291,000,000 in one
      year! Everyone can give 35¢ a week as an investment in their future. Donate now
      and see what our pennies, nickels and dimes can accomplish!

      WE NEED LAND!
      The Time And What Must Be Done
      SEPARATION
      & INDEPENDENCE! 100 MILLION ACRES OF LAND!EconomicBlueprint.org  -<http://www.economicblueprint.org/>

      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2014
[...]

        WE NEED LAND! The Time And What Must Be
        Done
        SEPARATION
        & INDEPENDENCE! 100 MILLION ACRES OF LAND!
        EconomicBlueprint.org  -<http://www.economicblueprint.org/>
        -Thanks