ANOTHER ENORMOUS CRAFT LANDS ON MOON

  • Dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2014

      Mystery Moon Object Spotted On Google Moon Has Everyone Baffled

      http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/01/18/mystery-moon-object-spotted-google_n_4623672.html?utm_hp_ref=uk&ir=UK

      Dex
    • Regan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2014

                Hi Dex,

                Thanks for this interesting report.  It's obviously an artificial structure of some kind.  But what is it and is it human, or ET?

                There is so much going on these days that our governments are keeping us in the dark about.  If there is UFO activity on the Moon then I imagine Google Moon will help us to observe it, regardless of government cover-ups.

                I look forward to the day when we will be able to view images on Google Mars too!

                Cheers,