Madman John Bolton: Israel must make 'fateful decision' on Iran strike

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2013
      Madman John Bolton: Israel must make 'fateful decision' on Iran strike
      Warns Jewish state running out of time as Tehran goes nuclear
      Israel does not have much time to make a “fateful decision” about whether to strike Iran’s nuclear sites, former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton said Sunday in a radio interview.
      “Israel, I think, now faces the fateful decision whether it will allow Iran to get nuclear weapons, thus constituting a true existential threat to Israel,” he said.
      “Or whether they will strike as the Israelis have done twice before against nuclear programs in the hands of hostile states,” Bolton told WABC Radio’s Aaron Klein.
      “I don’t think Israel has much time,” Bolton continued. “Frankly, they should have done this years ago because we all know intelligence is imperfect and Iran may have a more developed capacity than we know about, perhaps in cooperation with North Korea.”
      Bolton spoke amid U.S. outreach to Iran and amid reports Iran’s Revolutionary Guard announced Saturday they are committed to the slogan, “Death to America.”
      The former U.N. ambassador reacted to a statement by former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, who said Thursday the while U.S. has “implemented unprecedented sanctions and pressure on Iran, we may very well have to use military force to back up our policy.”
      Bolton retorted: “If there is anybody left in Israel who thinks that the U.S. will use military force against Iran’s program, they really need to seriously re-examine their basic values. It isn’t going to happen under the Obama administration. I’ll just say it again. It isn’t going to happen.”

      Read more at <http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/bolton-israel-must-make-fateful-decision-on-iran-hit/#i3gEjOhjY2YfTX3E.99>

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2013
        Madman John Bolton: Israel must make
        'fateful decision' on Iran strike

        Madman John Bolton/Gen. Indian Killer
        George Armstrong Custer:
        More Proof Reincarnation is real!

        Dear Group,
        It is indisputable that for every human
        being who has ever lived on this planet earth no two have the exact same DNA.
        Also, it is a known fact that every human has a different fingerprint. Did you
        know that for every human being who has a formed or sparked a (an eternal)
        SOUL, that each likewise has a unique one-of-a-kind vibrational signature,
        which solely identify and uniquely distinguish that SELF-conscious entity from
        all the near countless entities where so ever they are found in the entire
        gigantic universe(s)?
        In the case of former Ambassador Mr. John
        Bolton and the 1876 once pompous homophobic and extreme Indian hater and killer
        Mr. General George Armstrong Custer, can you perceive or intuit that these two
        miscreant individuals are not only similar in temperament, spiritual
        orientation, and mentality, but their very pictures are likewise so remarkably
        similar, that one is easily lead to concluded that there must be some kind of reincarnation
        relationship between the two.Thanks