Fw: Filer's Files #32 2013 - New Executive Director for MUFON, UFO Sightings Double in Canada

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: George Filer <Majorstar@...>
      Subject: Filer's Files #32 2013 - New Executive Director for MUFON, UFO Sightings Double in Canada

      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online. http://www.listrocket.com/public/archive.php?mode=thread&cat=8857&rc=e5e0ae61d281&mid=2810131&cc=72ec66c71b3482d
      Photo of Disc near McMinnville,
      Oregon taken on July 28, 2013.
      George A. Filer III New Jersey State Director
      MUFON Eastern Region Director
      www.nationalUFOcenter.com/
      August 7, 2013
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe to Filer's
      Files here

      If you wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to
      read past issues? View Filer's Files Archives
      Want to contribute? Join MUFON.Become a MUFON member
      The Filer Research Institute feels the scientific study of UFOs is for the benefit of humankind and
      is an important endeavor. The weekly intelligence report provides you with information on the latest sightings
      and UFO news that you need to understand the world situation. The Institute now provides advanced research
      and consultation on a wide range of subjects and help for CEO’s to successfully run their companies.In special reports, this week’s files cover: Jan Harzan is the new Executive Director for MUFON, Letter from Navy man about UFOs, Yellow Orbs, Mistletoe to become Cancer Treatment, African Temples,
      Persinger Electromagnetic Waves,
      Admiral Byrd Warns of UFO Invasion, UFO Sightings Double in Canada,
      South America Massive Deep Freeze, Antarctic Sea Growing, Red and Orange Orbs.

      Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
      sightings were reported over: Alabama, California, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, New Jersey,
      North Carolina, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Wisconsin.
      Sightings of UFOs were also
      reported in: Argentina, Australia, Canada, France, India, Mexico, Poland, England and Scotland in the
      United Kingdom.
      The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that
      occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent
      life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent
      technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in
      UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force and
      Prince Phillip told me of his personal interest in UFOs. The US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than
      twenty years under Project Blue Book; and I continue this advanced research. I believe the God of the
      universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO’s are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.
      Filer’s Files are now being emailed to 20,000 + addresses each week plus 500 copies are forwarded
      to more thousands. I suggest you forward them to your friends and neighbors and ask them to read the evidence
      with an open mind for awhile.

      The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video
      evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial
      intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month
      represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested
      in UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force.
      Under Project Blue Book, the US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than twenty years; and we continue
      this research. I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's
      are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.

      Special Reports
      Jan Harzan is the new Executive Director
      for MUFON

      Jan says his immediate direction expressed at the Symposium was he wants MUFON to go mobile,
      go social, and to go global. This forum is one support to the social aspect. The UFO Connect application
      and MUFON website should help us with the mobile and certainly there has been progress so far in going
      global.

      Jan worked thirty years as an IBM executive and recently retired. He is ready for building a
      larger and successful MUFON.

      He succeeds David McDonald as Executive Director who is also President of Cincinnati’s Flamingo Air, a private sight-seeing airline.  He helped make MUFON financially
      sound with a new business model. He established a new format for reporting that is consistent, concise
      and standardized.
      David did a great job has Director for the last two years greatly expanding MUFON internationally.
      He arranged meetings in Paris in January with representatives from Sweden, Switzerland, Italy and France.
      Dave met with Xavier Passot, GEIPAN/CNES that is the French equivalent to NASA. He met with French CNES
      government space agency and made deals of cooperation for the exchange of information. This is huge in
      that it’s the first time a government agency anywhere has put out their hand to a private organization
      with the intent of cooperation. French pilots and US military pilots are required to report UFOs. I phoned
      Dave and thanked him for his great service to MUFON over the last two years. He wanted to thank all the
      hard working field investigators and various directors for their hard work. He is ready to go back to
      doing more flying in the future.
      MUFON Headquarters will be moving to Newport Beach, California in September.

      Letter from Navy man about UFOs
      Dan Natt writes, “ I graduated in 1968 and was classified as
      1A. My father was a Navy man in WW II so he told me to get down and join the Navy before I got drafted. I
      went to boot camp in the Great Lakes and then was sent to Jacksonville, Fla. I only stayed three days
      at Jax and was sent to PEWR (Pinecastle Electronic Warfare Range 90 miles south of Jax on Rt. 19, just
      1 mile from the intersection of Rt. 19 and 40 , in the Ocala National Forest.
      The base was
      small, with only 80 people; most of them lived off base. There were 4 sections to the base in about a
      10 mile radius. The barracks, offices, main air traffic control tower, MSQ- 44 radar and a Mobile repair
      shop sat in the middle of it all on a small hill. The live and inert bombing range was 6 miles from
      the main control tower. Hidden in the woods were a few small mobile radar vans that simulated
      missile sites.
      The Central was a secret fenced-in guarded area with radars and lots of other electronic
      equipment. The main mission of the base was to train Navy pilots to do their mission, see how good
      their gear worked and let them know if they accomplished that task and made it back home, all done by
      simulation. I worked in a few of these areas, and then in 1972 I went into the radar and training field.
      At that time they were converting the MSQ-44 over to digital tracking radar and changed its name
      to MSQ102. The whole base worked 2 shifts and things went along as normal.  Then calls from higher
      up on the ladder and complaints from people from the Altoona area, which is about 15 miles south of the
      base. Altoona was in our restricted flying area.
       All the people there would see an object
      come out of a lake at night but couldn`t tell what it was. We set up a special mission; we had two F-4
      Phantoms on call at Jacksonville, and all our radars up and running, as well as a
      remote radio truck at the scene. Just like clockwork, up it popped.  I called Jacksonville to scramble
      the two jets and we locked on to the object with our MSQ102 radar and a few others of our radars
      locked on too.
      The radio man on the scene and other people saw the object.  Our radar
      had a 60 mile radius so we watched the jets from Jax on our screen just hammering down. In a few
      minutes they were talking to me and I was directing then to the bogey. I informed them that it was
      holding still so they could slow their air speed down.
      As the F-4's got closer they confirmed that they
      had locked on with their radars. As the two F-4's slowed down and got close to the bogey my tracking radar
      started to move and my digital read-outs were showing the same. It moved slow at first but was picking
      up speed.  All of this action was being documented on voice recorders and paper charts for the record
      books. The two pilots were now doing a good speed, but the object stayed the same distance away from
      them. The lead pilot said they were going to kick in their afterburners to see what this thing is made
      out of. A second later my tracking radar, which is hooked on the top of the radar van right
      above me, shook the whole van and my digital read-outs were going around so fast that you couldn't read
      the numbers!
      The pilot said some four letter words and ended with "Let’s go home, this thing is
      way out of our league".  In seconds the object was out in the Atlantic Ocean and our F-4's were
      left behind in Central Florida!
      All the radar around the base lost the object but the MSQ-102 stayed
      with the object and it stopped in a layer of clouds just over the ocean. I went to the back
      of the radar van where 3 of our crew were locking on and watching on the scopes. The radar was locked
      on the cloud; I said to them; "That it could be in that cloud and just to follow the cloud, and break
      off the radar and lower the elevation to the ground but keep following that cloud". In less than
      a minute it popped out of the cloud and we locked back on and it started coming at us. It came
      right at us at high speed so before it was going to be right over us, we froze all the reading and
      broke off.
      One crew member opened up a window and saw no lights and heard no sound. The speed
      was over 2000 miles an hour!  We locked up all charts and voice recording and then sat around looking
      back on what just happen.
      A few days passed by and we were all called in to the Commanding Officer's office.
      I knew the CO very well and as soon as I walked in I saw he was very quiet and didn't act like himself,
      so I knew something was up.  There was a wooden bench there and he told all of us to sit on it.
      Pretty soon two big men in suits and dark glasses came walking in.  One stood by the bench and
      didn't say a word.  The other had a briefcase strapped to his arm and he put it on the Commander's
      desk; unlocked it and put the voice recorder and charts in it and locked it back up.  He then shook
      the Commander's hand and turned to us and pointed his finger right in our faces and said: "You...you...you...and
      you (there were 4 of us) - you don't know anything.  You didn't see anything.  If you think
      you did, we'll lock you up in a straight jacket and you won't see the light of day."
      Then he asked
      "Do you understand?" and we all said "Yes Sir."  And we were dismissed.
       Thanks to Dan Natt.
      China's Air Force Goes Underground!

       by Geraldo Fuentes for viewzone (2012)
      Other than a direct
      hit from an asteroid, China's Air Force can withstand almost anything anyone can hurl at it. While America
      has been fighting expeditionary wars and  consolidating its military bases, China has been
      putting its fleet of fighters and bombers in reinforced hangars, deep underground.
      Accessible to everyone,
      thanks to the amazing technology of Google-earth, images like this one reveal the runway of this strategic
      air base, but nothing more. On closer examination, two paved taxiways lead to opposite sides of a mountain
      [red arrows] which houses the actual hangars and base command.
      Yellow Orbs
      Don Horvath -- I had an experience
      ten years ago with an orange-yellow orb about the size of a golf ball in my backyard. It was just hovering
      in the air, seeming to try to keep out of sight. I approached it and it moved swiftly away from me, keeping
      its distance. I then approached it again as it, zigzagged and kept pace with me. Just then, what  seemed
      to be an "invisible critter" of some kind darted out from a yew bush but it was invisible, even though
      it left a shadow in the full moonlight on December 30, 2003.
      No sooner had this occurred than a Black
      Hawk helicopter made a quiet stealthy pass over my head.  I could see the pilot and a guy in the
      open back door. I live near the Willow Grove Naval Air Station in Bucks County , PA. and know different
      types of aircraft.
      I called Bill Hamilton the next day and he asked me what he thought I was watching.
      I said, "I don't know; just some kind of orange ball". He then asked me if I had any kind of intuitive
      guess. I told him, “I got the sense that it wasn't really an object at all but rather a moveable
      hole in space.”Thanks toDon Horvath
      Mistletoe to become Standard Cancer Treatment Protocol in
      U.S.
      Other Countries Using Mistletoe Therapy Now

      Mistletoe (Iscador or Iscar)
      Click  here
      to read about a truly historic clinical trial at Johns Hopkins Hospital on a botanical cancer treatment
      -- mistletoe. The trial is historic both because none of the funds will come from Big Pharma (who cannot
      patent mistletoe), and also because Johns Hopkins, one of the top ranked medical research facilities in
      the world, is doing a study on a botanical substance for cancer. This is a patient-driven initiative,
      funded by a grass roots organization, not the government, but by us, YOU and ME!
      Click here to learn
      more about how you can be a proud and active partner of this historic event with a donation specifically
      for this trial:  www.BelieveBig.org/ClinicalTrial.html.

      African Temples

      Ruins older than
      Giza, bigger than Los Angeles
      By Mary Joyce, website editor
      A bush pilot and photographer, Johan Heine,
      was the first to discover mysterious prehistoric ruins in South Africa in 2003. From his eagle view, he
      found three Los Angeles city-size clusters of ruins. The ruins appear to be the oldest in the world –
      older than the Great Pyramid of Giza. Heine offered free flights over the ruins to historians, archaeologists
      to see the ruins but the experts” said the ruins were just old corrals built by nomadic tribes for
      their animals.
      Michael Tellinger, author of “Slave Species of God,” was the only one
      who took the free flight. Because he already knew the stone tablets of Sumer, the oldest known civilization
      on Earth, declared human life began in South Africa.
      UFO Sightings Double in Canada
       Winnipeg --
      Chris Rutkowski and Geoff Dittman recently released their analysis of the leap in UFO sightings in Canada
      — 986 reported in 20l1; 1,981 last year, or about five each day. Ontario has more sightings than
      any other province, but it also has the largest population.
      There is more activity in the sky and possibly
      more people looking, Rutkowski shown here says. Most reports are of lights.
      Only a small number, about
      8 per cent of the Canadian sightings, have no obvious explanation.
      “I share the view with most astronomers
      that there probably is life out there but it’s difficult to get here from there and vice versa.
      We don’t have enough information to say these are spacecraft from other planets,” he says.

      Of the 148 sightings that couldn’t be explained last year not one included a report of alien
      creatures.
      Rutkowski argues we need to understand what people see and experience in the sky and that the
      science of UFO investigation has become nearly extinct.
      “Science has viewed the phenomenon as too
      silly to bother with or dismissed because it can be easily explained,” says Rutkowski, an author
      and researcher. “I think those positions are untenable because polls have shown that one in 10 Canadians
      believe they have seen a UFO. That’s three to four million people with UFO experiences.”
      Persinger Electromagnetic Waves

       Laurentian University’s Michael A. Persinger — has long
      proposed that luminous events that people call UFOs are natural phenomena, tied to tectonic strains on
      the Earth that precede earthquakes.
      In a recent paper in the International Journal of Geosciences, Persinger
      and geophysicist John Derr report that “pyramids of fiery red color” and “elliptical
      corona of amazing brightness” were observed two weeks before a 1749 London earthquake.
      In their
      theory, strains in rock caused by tectonic stresses generate visible lights. Aluminum, silicates and other
      materials in the Earth’s upper crust contribute to the illusion of metallic shapes people describe
      in UFO sightings.
      Note: Actual Earthquakes lights as shown here are very different from most UFOs.
      Admiral
      Byrd Warns of UFO Invasion
        http://www.viewzone.com/cigarshape.html
      South AmericaMassive Deep
      Freeze

      Cold Wave Brings Rare Snow, Freezing Deaths
      A rare cold snap has encompassed South America,
      with abnormal snowfall and hypothermia deaths. More than a week of abnormal cold has chilled Argentina and
      other parts of South America, leaving rare snow, rewriting record books and causing hypothermia deaths.
      The cold outbreak set up the Andean region for deep snow. In the Chilean district of Aysen, the snowstorm
      was said to be worst in 30 years and left more than 2 feet of snow on the ground. Southern Brazil, snow
      accumulation was up to 5 feet was reported from Balmaceda. The Army was called upon to rescue people trapped
      by the snow.
      Snow spread northward in Argentina along the eastern side of the Andes. Mendoza, a region
      known for its wine, had snow said to be the heaviest in a decade.
      Snow was seen for the first time in  living
      memory in parts of Santiago Del Estero.,
      Temperatures are as low as -15C in the tropics.

      AntarcticSeaGrowing

      The Antarctic Sea Ice, is setting records has it rapidly grows.
      Sea Ice
      Extent is up 1,500,000 sq. km. from 1980 to 2013 and up 1,800,000 sq km from the lowest extent in 1986.
       And it was 870,000 sq km higher than the 30 year mean.
      Filed under global cooling
      North Pole  Temperatures below
      Normal for 100  Consecutive Days
      Filed under:  Antarctic Sea Ice
      Orange and Red Fireballs

      MUFON, NUFORC and UFOsNW continues to receive a very large volume of reports, 1500+ in
      July the majority of which appear related to the sightings of peculiar red and orange “fireballs,”
      a phenomenon which Peter Davenport has been attempting to bring  to the public’s attention
      for three years, and which seems to have increased dramatically in volume since June 2012.

      UFO Sighting
      in the United States

      AlabamaLight

      Remlap -- We were on a boat at Inland Lake stargazing when I saw
      what appeared to be a single rotation of a very bright white light. It flashed/rotated once, and then
      about 30 seconds later I saw it again just marginally down and to the left of its original location. It
      was like a lighthouse rotating beacon from a great distance very high in the sky. It was brighter than
      the stars. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      CaliforniaOrange Light
       bay area – My computer is right next
      to the window facing west and on August 1, 2013.  I looked out and noticed this very bright light.
      It was too low to be a star, and it was eight times larger than a star. I looked on my Google sky map
      to make sure it wasn’t a planet or star. There is also a lot of fog in the bay area, yet it
      was very visible. Three commercial airplanes flew by during the sighting, so it was easy to compare and
      see that it was obviously not an airplane. It seemed stationary at first, but then it moved west and disappeared.
      The whole thing lasted around 5-7 minutes. The image was taken with my cell phone. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      DelawareOrbs
       Rehoboth beach -- My friend and I were walking when we saw two orange orbs hovering
      over the beach. We stood and watched because we thought they may have been  Chinese Lanterns, but
      they definitely were not, as the movement was non uniform. These orbs hovered and then appeared to float
      together up and towards the ocean until fading away. As we walked we noticed three more of these orbs
      floating and traveling together before fading, then a group of two, then one, then another one. We asked
      others on the beach if they knew what they were. We were very excited to see the orbs and eventually
      left just because we had to work in the morning. It was a very peaceful and interesting experience. Thanks
      to MUFON CMS
      FloridaLarge Dark Craft
      KEY WEST -- Three of us having a chat on the 2nd floor porch
      of a condo looking out over the Atlantic fromStock Island when a bright orange object appeared at 1 pm.
      We had a 180 degree view of the ocean and it flew 90 degrees across the sky. It was comet-like...but only
      a 1/2 mile away. We could discern a large dark craft at the head that floated in a straight slow horizontal
      path.
      It left a bright and long trail of fire and sparks like a welder’s torch. The craft seemed
      to float silently as we watched for 2-3 minutes when the trail went out. We could still make out a dark
      outline of a craft flying like a rocket out of our visual range. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      IllinoisDisc
      ClarkCenter-- I was taking nature photos and snapped several pictures of a small pond on Route 40 between
      Noon-1:00 PM, on April 29, 2013.
      When I uploaded the pictures onto the computer, I saw a cigar shaped,
      gold/copper object above the pond. I’ve taken many pictures of birds with my Olympus camera
      and this is not a bird.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      KentuckyAlien Craft Over Airport.
      LEXINGTON – I saw
      a silver elongated oval objecta few miles west of Bluegrass Airport flying east between Lexington and
      Versailles on July 29, 2013. It was a few thousand feet high below any cloud cover. I live in the flight
      path of an airport and would have thought it was an airliner, but it had no discernible wings or sound.
      It looked like an airplane doing a wide circle around the airport around noon, except I could not
      see wings and the object was silent unlike airplanes]. Also the object was in airspace typically not used
      for circling and was over 1000 feet high. It turned north and disappeared. NOTE: The above image is a
      rendering. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ www.worldufophotos.org
       NORTHERN KENTUCKY -- Glenn writes on July
      29, 2013, “I'm sending about three dozen UFO pictures that I took early this morning in Northern
      Kentucky. I have documented at least four types of saucer type craft, a triangular type craft, a cylinder
      type craft, a batwing type craft, orbs, and a rounded nose winged type craft. Thanks to Glenn

      New JerseyWitness Claims Mass Alien Abductions

      A witness claims mass abductions by manipulative
      extraterrestrials has been occurring in the region in his May 20, 2013 letter.  He says, “I’ve
      always been a skeptic of aliens and UFOs, but now I feel lost and confused when I saw an unidentified
      flying object that looked like a fireball in the sky. Two nights ago as I was about to go to sleep, I
      saw something in my room. I woke up in a metal room and I was tied to a metal bed.”
       "I struggled
      to turn my head and I saw many people lying in these metal beds just like mine and I focused on one in
      particular which I realized was my sister. Everyone was in some state of unconsciousness and I realized
      that something was very wrong. I was surrounded by short beings, they were grayish in color and seemed
      oblivious to the fact that I was trying to fight my way out of the restraints.” Suddenly out of
      nowhere came a bright light and another being appeared, this one was taller and had a more oval shaped
      tan head with indentations in it.”.”He communicated telepathically that “All humans
      have alien DNA, but not all humans have the same alien DNA and we have come from Sirius for a long time.” The alien disappeared and he found himself in his bed. ”At that point it disappeared and my fear
      returned and I started screaming from the top of my lungs, and jumped up from my bed screaming waking
      up everyone in the house.
        NOTE:” Dr. John Lash's research on ancient Pagan Gnostics has
      linked lower dimensional entities called "Archons" to alien abductions. The above image is a rendering.
      Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ www.worldufophotos.org
        KEARNY -- We were sitting on the porch when we noticed
      a bright orange object flying above in July. I never saw anything like the object before. It was spherical in
      shape and emitted an orange glow. The object was moving steadily from the SW to the NE at variable
      speeds, at times ascending and then descending. Four objects were seen in total traveling in the same
      direction approximately a minute or two apart in similar paths. The objects disappeared from our field
      of view. All of us were stunned and surprised as we had never observed anything like this. Thanks to MUFON
      CMS
      BORDENTOWN -- This photograph was taken on July 17, 2013,-near the Delaware River by my friend John...Be
      well.
      Thanks to Ron
      North CarolinaWeird Barbell Shaped Alien
      FAYETTEVILLE -- On the evening of July 29th,
      2013, at 9:45 PM, while driving home on a lonely dark country road I saw what appeared to be a set of
      stadium lights rising above the trees about 1/4th of a mile off the road. Being that I was on a hill I
      had a fairly good view and turned my truck engine off.  I was struck by a deafening silence of complete
      silence from the insects.
      The two lights suddenly appeared to be much closer and slowly advanced towards
      me and suddenly were directly in front of me just a little above the tree line. I said out loud "Oh My
      God.” The two lights were connected by a long, dark body which donned a row of red, blue, green
      lights of varying colors. The shape resembled a barbell with the lights being the weights. It was about
      the size of a commercial airplane. It was humongous but I heard NOTHING! And the lights were so bright
      however my vision was unaffected. The vessel disappeared from my visual field once its entirety had crossed
      the road.
      NOTE: The above image is a rendering. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ www.worldufophotos.org
       OklahomaCylinder

      Okmulgee -- I was watching commercial aircraft at altitude when I turned my head east, I saw
      this enormous object on August 2, 2013.  I told my sister to check it out as the object was hovering
      vertical.  It looked like a hovering skyscraper
      and I had no doubt it was a UFO. It had three bright
      lights that allowed me to make out the metallic silver color. Between 4 -5 am it moved to a horizontal
      position in the eastern sky. I called my sister in law and before she could get a good look of this mountain
      it flew at great speed faster than any aircraft. It was and enormous cigar shaped craft rounded on one
      side that disappeared seconds! Thanks Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ www.worldufophotos.org  and MUFON CMS
      OregonDisc
      MCMINNVILLE-- Several photographs were taken on July 28, 2013, of a disc above a parked
      aircraft at Evergreen Airfield.
      Thanks to MUFON and Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ www.worldufophotos.org

      Rhode IslandRed Lights
       Coventry-- My friend and I were driving. We noticed red lights
      in the sky in a diamond formation on 11:30 PM June 8, 2013 –. I took a video with my  cell
      phone. The video should be viewed in a dark room, and you will see the red lights. The video shows them
      just floating and then shooting away and vanishing.

      Note: The video is not shown as the camera
      “jiggle” was high as would be expected in a video taken from a moving vehicle. The red
      lights are seen, but move through the field of view rapidly because of camera movement.
      Thanks
      to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com

      PennsylvaniaOrb
      ERIE -- I went outside to
      water my plants and looked up to see a blurry white orb hovering above on August 3, 2013. I watched
      it for two minutes and it disappeared. A few minutes later I looked up again and there it was closer and
      looked like a floating star hovering above me. I got my camera and snapped a photo. Then it suddenly changed
      its path and made a sharp turn north. I live a few blocks south of the lake so I’m sure it headed
      over the lake. It disappeared from that point. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      TexasOrbs
      san antonio -- I took
      three pictures of the highest point of the tower on August 1, 2013.
      White dots or perhaps (UFOs) were
      flying over the Hemisphere Tower; you can see them in the photographs taken at 11:27 am, at top left.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Wisconsin Alien Craft Spotted Near Plane Crash
      SAINT FRANCIS – On
      July 27, 2013, a single prop plane crashed into Lake Michigan with the Coast Guard responding. My girlfriend
      Pam and I went out to look at 5 PM after hearing about the plane crash. I noticed up in the sky a black
      “Mickey Mouse eared” floating black object near, but not directly above, the boat activity.
      It was very difficult to capture with my girlfriend’s Olympus camera. The object slowly moved up
      and away.
      The news article taken from Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Follows:
      Two people were killed when
      a small plane crashed Saturday July 29, 2013, in Lake Michigan off Cudahy, the U.S. Coast Guard said.
      The bodies of two middle-age males were pulled from the plane, which was found beneath 42 feet of water.
      The Coast Guard identified the pilot as William Gensler of Racine. Rescue crews from the Coast Guard and
      Milwaukee Fire Department responded to the crash, which was reported about 2:50 p.m. Sixteen divers, two
      helicopters and seven boats searched the lake for more than six hours. The plane was a four-seat, single-engine
      1975 Piper Cherokee, which was reported down about 1.5 miles east of Cudahy. It took off at about 2:30
      pm Saturday from Batten International Airport in Racine. The Coast Guard said the plane apparently was
      bound for Oshkosh and the EAA AirVenture, which begins Monday. http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/).
      Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ www.worldufophotos.org

      World Wide UFO Sightings

      ArgentinaUFO Stole Water from
      Military Base
       SANTA FE-- An effort was made to conceal the case for years, but the case emerges
      11 years later on the evening of 24 November 1999. At an army base located in the provincial capital.
      A strange “imprint” appeared on the ground and several witnesses directly observed the presence
      of a 40-meter-long flying object. But that isn't all, the water tank and two water cisterns that supply
      the troops were left completely empty. The exciting story of the event and its subsequent investigation
      was made known by Grupo Vision OVNI resulting from field work by experts Ariel (photography) and engineer
      Fabian (calculation and diagrams).

      Luis Brussa writes, “After having learned of the event, I decided
      to go to the base to carry out investigations. Ten days had elapsed and I invited two researcher friends
      – Ariel Maderna and Fabian Rossi – to come along. So we grabbed our gear and went out to conduct
      field research. “Upon arrival, we were greeted by two soldiers. We told them we were researchers
      and they whisked us off to a superior officer, to whom we had to explain what we were doing with our conclusions.
      Permission was granted,” states the researcher. “The soldiers themselves led us to the impressions
      located in the remotest area of the base, which covers six blocks. We started by looking at the facilities,
      and examined a diameter of 2.5 meters cistern that has a depth of 15 meters that was drained the night
      of the event.

      The officer stated the school’s rest rooms were emptied of water, the cistern and
      tank were both out of water and circular impressions were visible for the first time. NOTE: The above
      image is a rendering. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ www.worldufophotos.org

      BUENOS AIRES–
      On August 5, 2013, I photograph the sky and looked like a star but with more light.

      Note: Notice similarity
      to Earth Lights.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      CanadaPhoto

       Abbotsford-- I heard what I thought was the
      sound of a high flying jet on July 26, 2013, but when I looked for it, all I could see was a faint a of
      light reflecting of something. I snapped a photo in the general direction and got this photo. I did photograph
      some jets flying with vapor trails whereas this object in the photo doesn`t have one. Some photos are
      clearly jets but this one looks remarkably similar to the object that I photographed in early March. So
      what I have here with the other photos is objects that I have photographed numerous times over the last
      five months.  Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com
      Debec – I saw a multicolored
      series of flashing very bright lights with distinct patterns on July 13, 2013, at 11 PM. The light patterns
      changed colors showing flashing reds and blues then smaller lines of green light. I saw a rectangle- maybe
      oblong that in comparison to airplanes were monstrous. We watched it for about an hour between two stars
      but after a half hour, it moved closer to the right hand star. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director
      National UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com

      FranceOrb
       saint-cyr-au-mont-dor -- Ironically
      enough I was talking about ufos with a guy that works on the renovation of our house at 11 pm, when I
      saw a light approaching. First thought it was airplane with landing lights even though our location is
      still far from any airport. It was way too bright for any craft. When the orb was closest to us we noticed
      two sets of small "light rays" like emitted on the edges of the light ball. One was green, and one red
      (see illustration). The light went over a low light cloud and was still very visible through it. I said
      "this light is very bright". My friend said "indeed". It past over us describing an arch changing smoothly
      its course. It flew in the path of the very bright moon and was still clearly visible and very bright
      with average speed. Clearly not any type of Chinese lantern since it was too big and high. We watched
      it fly south and in three seconds it vanished. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      IndiaEarthquake
       New
      Delhi -- On the 19th of January 2011, at 2:02 AM, 7.2 magnitude earthquake waves were felt due to the
      earthquake that had struck Pakistan. That same night at 4:41 AM, I saw a fireball/plasma orb at a spot
      in the sky where I have never seen anything stationary before. I clicked its pictures at different ISO
      sensitivities for next half hour. Well, I doubt if it’s a UFO.

      Note: Perhaps the photos
      were taken of “earthquake lights which are sometimes occur before and after earthquakes. Thanks
      to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com

      UNKNOWN: He did not see the UFO with his naked eye.
      We checked every frame carefully and only one had a flying saucer in it. We looked in the sky to spot
      something unusual.
      Note: Despite frequent sightings of UFOs in India, this photo has been found to be
      an image commonly found in apps for the Android operating system. http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/31845/20130619/ufo-sighting-app-2013.htm
      MexicoFlashing

      Cabo San Lucas-- The sky was very clear filled with an array of stars on July 13,
      2013, at 11 PM.  There was a yellowish, slightly reddish star like object flashing in line with other
      stars in the atmosphere.

      The object was flying rather erratically in a small geographic area: up, then
      down, to the left, to the left again, to the right, back down, etc. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director
      National UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com

      PolandLight

      Poznañ -- I am a 33 year
      old amateur astronomer, engineer in electronics and telecommunication. The sky was clear and I was watching
      Jupiter and its four moons in my Barska 25x100 Binoculars with tripod mount. Earlier I attached a Logitech
      Webcam C600 to one eyepiece of this binocular to be able to record a view of Jupiter on August 15, 2012.
      I saw a strange looking not pulsating light. It was orange ambient-like light. I took a recording that
      by naked eye was just an aura object. Through binoculars I saw some moving gradients of ambient light
      and circular windows or portholes.
      You could see the very hot core of engine which is the source of these
      strange lights.
      Its speed was about 250mph. There were two identical objects at 1.40 am, and at 1.53
      am.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      UK/England Fleet of Dark Squares

      Crawley – I first noticed
      a Lynx military helicopter circling overhead about 1700 feet on June 26, 2013 at 11 PM. Despite the time
      being summer it was not dark but dusk and the silhouette of the helicopter was reasonably definable.

      Within a minute or so, we noticed a fleet of 10-12 square-shaped dark craft flying southeast silently
      in tight formation at no more than 1,500 feet. They were either overlapped or touching and at first glance
      I thought I was watching two massive birds of preycruise overhead.
      1t converged into a diamond configuration
      and formation with breathtaking precision. They had no lights and disappeared quickly as I chased after
      them. They flew individually as diamonds, like the BAe Taranis stealth aircraft shown here. However there
      were no notches out of the rear section.
      I do not think they would be testing them over a busy town of
      100k people in proximity to each other flying at 350 mph. After this the helicopter turned about and crossed
      the sky overhead in an easterly direction. The helicopter had 2 – 3 spot lights fitted to the aft
      of the main fuselage pointing straight out. I’m an aviation enthusiast and work forAir Ambulance
      and Agusta executive helicopters. It is important to stress that as the fleet of UFOs flew overhead the
      only noise that could be heard was that of the Lynx and nobody else had witnessed the UFOs that the helicopter
      was clearly monitoring. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com
      UK/Scotland Orbs

      WEST LOTHIAN –
      This daylight video was taken on July 30, 2013, and shows
      these lights maneuvered in the sky.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOhG_qIB1PA

      Filer’s
      Files Advertising Rates
              1 Time
      3 Times
      Eight lines     $25
      $20 each
      Quarter Page $50         $40 each
      Half  Page
       $75         $50 each
      Full Page     $100
      $75 each
      Send email to Majorstar@...
      UFO Conferences

      *

      Support Earth Changing
      Research
      I was sitting at my desk, pondering how I could get people interested in getting my work
      of the last thirteen years. I have put together a DVD of Filer's Files with hundreds of great photographs
      and UFO sightings.
      Additionally, I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes George
      Ritter's exciting abduction story by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell has also included
      much of his excellent dialog for a donation of only $50.
      We also include a year's subscription. Please
      include your e-mail address and mailing address.

      Send check or money order to:
      George Filer,
      222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ 08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week
      and want to support my efforts, please make a donation via PayPal

      I am offering eleven years of Filer's
      Files on a DVD with thousands of photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's
      subscription. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.
      JOIN MUFON!
      Become a MUFON
      member today! Benefits of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal which contains
      current investigations, sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now,
      click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2010 by George A. Filer, all rights
      reserved. Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its
      editor by name, and list the date of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL
      MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission
      for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential.
      CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.
      God Bless Our Troops and
      Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my grandsons who drowned.