Fw: Filer's Files #31 2013 - Moving Objects near Moon, Indigo Children, Biological Chip in our Cells

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      Subject: Filer's Files #31 2013 - Moving Objects near Moon, Indigo Children, Biological Chip in our Cells

      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online.
      This photo was taken on July
      28, 2011, in Adams County, Colorado
      George A. Filer III New Jersey State Director
      MUFON Eastern Region
      July 31, 2013
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe
      to Filer's Files here

      If you wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to read past issues? View Filer's Files Archives
      Want to contribute? Join MUFON.Become a MUFON member
      The Filer Research Institute feels the scientific study of UFOs is for
      the benefit of humankind and is an important endeavor. The weekly intelligence report provides you with
      information on the latest sightings and UFO news that you need to understand the world situation. The
      Institute now provides advanced research and consultation on a wide range of subjects and help for CEO’s
      to successfully run their companies.In special reports, this week’s files cover: President Carter
      Saw a UFO, Moving Objects near Moon, Scary Letter from Teacher, Mars Water Clay, Exoplanet Passes in Front
      of Star.
      Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported over: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida,
      Hawaii, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
      of UFOs were also reported in: Albania, Argentina, Australia, Canada, Cyprus, Israel, Lithuania, Malaysia,
      Moon, New Zealand, South Africa, England and Scotland in the United Kingdom.
      The purpose of these files
      is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world
      and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis
      is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting
      surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept
      one over England while flying for the US Air Force and Prince Phillip told me of his personal interest
      in UFOs. The US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than twenty years under Project Blue Book; and I
      continue this advanced research. I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos
      and UFO’s are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.
      Filer’s Files are now being emailed
      to 20,000 + addresses each week plus 500 copies are forwarded to more thousands. I suggest you forward
      them to your friends and neighbors and ask them to read the evidence with an open mind for awhile.
      to 5 year old Georgie Filer V whose motto was “Be Happy” and Eddie Pedrick my grandsons who
      drowned and my two beautiful daughters Elizabeth Lynn died March 8, 2013 and Dr. Victoria Anne Filer died
      April 27, 2013.
      The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence
      that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent
      life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent
      technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in
      UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force. Under
      Project Blue Book, the US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than twenty years; and we continue this
      research. I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's are visiting
      us in ever-increasing numbers.
      Do YOU have contact with other worldly intelligence
      and wish to tell the world about it? Your experiences are important. Full bi-line or anonymous - it's
      your choice.
      Submit your writing!

      Special Reports
      President Carter Saw a UFO
      It was just another
      fun night at the Lion’s Club for Jimmy Carter — when suddenly from the sky a UFO “as
      bright as the moon” flashed before his eyes.
      While leaving a Lion's Club in Leary, Ga.,
      then-Gov. Jimmy Carter noticed an object in the sky. (ABCNEWS.com/Magellan Geographix)
      red and green glowing orb radiated as it hurtled across the southwestern Georgia skies that January 1969
      evening. Ten minutes later, it vanished.
      That was Jimmy Carter’s story — and he’s sticking
      to it. Carter, then Georgia’s governor, became the first major politician to risk achieving “crackpot”
      status by claiming he had had a close encounter.
       “I don’t laugh at people any more when
      they say they’ve seen UFOs,” Carter said at a Southern Governors Conference a few years later.
      “I’ve seen one myself.”

       Yet while he was on the campaign trail, he tried to
      use it to his advantage. “A light appeared and disappeared in the sky,” he told a Washington
      Post reporter in 1975. “It got brighter and brighter … I have no idea what it was …
      I think it was a light beckoning me to run in the California primary.” Thanks to ABCNEWS.com   and
      the Washington Post.
      Moving Objects near Moon
      Cristian Soldano on the night of July
      15, 2013 about 19:10 pm, two objects were photographed near the moon. As shown in the four photos the
      objects are changing position in relationship to the moon. The researcher Cristian Solano, also recorded
      the objects on Sunday July 14, 2013. These objects were on a track SE / N visibly passing over the central
      lunar area. The team used a Canon SX 50 with a 50-100 x zoom lens.
      This manifestation has been observed
      in annually since 2008/20 used 09 to date, and its visible phases have two periods that coincide with
      times of trace visible satellite observations. Cristian Soldano has recorded on numerous occasions the
      objects making S - S / E to N orbits, and the second observation period takes place between 5:30 and 7:00
      hours where the paths defined for this phase are checked hourly inversely from N to S - S / E. Thanks
      to Cristian Soldano [ cristiansoldano@...]
      Letter from 3rd Grade Teacher
      Teacher writes, “I’m
      going to tell you something that will open a door to what you’re doing with ufos. First of all I
      want to say you are doing a great job with your information, but I want to let you know that you’re
      closer than you think. I’m just going to give you the quick version..
       I’m a 3rd grade
      teacher at a public school and I’ve been teaching for the past 16 years. After the year 2000, kids
      started acting differently. A few years ago I started getting the kids born after the year 2000 who are
      even stranger. These kids are different; the indigo/crystal child concept is true.’
      They are purportedly
      the next level in human evolution. They are very intelligent and have super powers. The Indigo Child may
      see auras as lights or colors around other people. And show an uncanny ability to sense dishonesty. They
      are often mislabeled with psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
      or Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). Sadly, when they are medicated, the Indigos often lose their beautiful
      sensitivity, spiritual gifts and warrior energy.
      About 1/3 of each class is crystal and channel what you
      call spirits. However, as you will soon be finding out, that is just a blanket term. Many are what you
      term extraterrestrials, and many can take human form. These kids call them brothers from the stars. They
      are under orders to keep it secret from all unless they are spiritually awakened. If an adult comes to
      them to question them, they will check with their spirit and ask them if it’s o.k. to spill the
      information. If the "spirit" says its O.K., then they will talk to you. Otherwise, they will act as if
      they don’t know what you’re talking about.
      That’s a quick rundown.... you must understand
      the work you are doing is strictly the 3-d version of ufos. These kids are working with the 5-d version
      and some even higher. Some of the kids speak directly to the UFOs. They can call them in during broad
      daylight and especially at night.
      It does not matter where you are--country, city, suburbs...they will
      show up anywhere. I have seen them fly just a few hundred feet above the city.
       They will also "call
      them in" for the "ones who do not understand"---- which is you and the older generations. In other terms
      -- the ones who are still living the 3D world. The ufos will show themselves to you in order to help awaken
      you to their presence among us.
      The ufo -- or the team in the UFO will then determine if the earth people
      have a high enough vibration to accept the sighting. If so, then they will make a showing. This all happens
      within seconds. The ufos use what you know as "esp." to communicate with the kids. --However-the beings
      in the ufo always know what we are doing and thinking. Just as an example---my dad who is 70 is a white
      collar conservative. All he cares about is money and show. He does not believe in UFOs, etc... Thus the
      ufos do not show themselves to him yet, but they say they will later.
      Whereas we see them almost every
      clear night and sometimes even flying under the clouds.
      However--this is just the beginning!!- If the
      kids trust you spiritually--then they will work with you and tell you their future mission. And believe
      me--it’s coming up sooner than you think. I will just give you a quick clue-- they say they will
      be "rebuilding humanity".
       Good luck to you and you are doing a great job!
       ps--I don’t
      care what you do with this information, for the children were told that it is now time to publicly release
      it. However, I want to remain publicly anonymous, for I could lose my teaching job over it. Sincerely,
      3rd Grade teacher
      Mars Water Clay
      Nasa's ageing Opportunity rover on Mars has just made what may
      be one of its most significant discoveries to date.
      The nine-year-old robot has identified rock laden
      with clay minerals dubbed Esperance that has been altered through prolonged contact with water.
      has seen a clay-bearing outcrop before but scientists say this is by far the best example to date. "It's
      very rich," said Steve Squyres, the rover's principal investigator.
      "We've been discovering evidence for
      water on Mars since we first landed back in 2004.
      "Clay minerals only tend to form at a more neutral
      pH. This is water you could drink. This is water that was much more favorable for things like pre-biotic
      chemistry - the kind of chemistry that could lead to the origin of life."
      The occurrence of clays is further
      proof that Mars was much warmer and wetter billions of years ago.
      And these results complement nicely
      those of NASA's newer rover. Curiosity, has also identified clays at its landing site almost half-way
      around the planet's equator.
      Note: A unique find
      beneath frozen Alaskan sand dunes suggests that liquid water may still exist on Mars as often stated in
      these files.
      Exoplanet Passes in Front of Star
      NASA's Chandra Sees Eclipsing Planet in X-rays for First
      This graphic depicts HD 189733b, the first exoplanet caught passing in front of its parent star Image
      For the first time since exoplanets,
      or planets around stars other than the sun, were discovered almost 20 years ago, X-ray observations have
      detected an exoplanet passing in front of its parent star. An advantageous alignment of a planet and its
      parent star in the system HD 189733, which is 63 light-years from Earth, enabled NASA’s Chandra
      X-ray Observatory and the European Space Agency’s XMM Newton Observatory to observe a dip in X-ray
      intensity as the planet transited the star.
      "Thousands of planet candidates have been seen to transit
      in only optical light," said Katja Poppenhaeger of Harvard, who led a new study to be published in the
      Aug. 10 edition of The Astrophysical Journal. "Finally being able to study one in X-rays is important
      because it reveals new information about the properties of an exoplanet."
      The planet, known as HD 189733b,
      is similar in size to Jupiter but has a very close orbit around its star of once every 2.2 days. HD 189733b
      has blue in color as a result of the preferential scattering of blue light by silicate particles in its
      atmosphere. "The X-ray data suggest there are extended layers of the planet's atmosphere that are transparent
      to optical light but opaque to X-rays.
      Ultraviolet and X-ray radiation from the main star are evaporating
      the atmosphere of HD 189733b over time. "The extended atmosphere of this planet makes it a bigger target
      for high-energy radiation from its star, so more evaporation occurs," said co-author Scott Wolk.
      The paper
      is available online at:  http://arxiv.org/abs/1306.2311
      Catherine Austin Fitt’sClaims Extraterrestrials Exist – This headline is not correct in Filer’s Files #29
      Austin Fitts, writes, “ Here is what I said:
      “In short, I said that the head of the Arlington
      Institute tried to persuade me that aliens exist and that the board discussed doing a study about aliens
      living among us.
      In a court of law, I could neither state or defend either side of the case. I don't know
      and have no personal evidence.” Best regards, Catherine
      Catherine Austin Fitts, a former Assistant Secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development
      (HUD), released a document supporting her claims that the US Navy initiated a plan in 1998 to adjust its
      operations for a future where extraterrestrials exist and live among us.
      With the publication of Galactic
      Diplomacy, the contradiction of her version of events by other Arlington Institute Board members was now
      part of the public record. Consequently, Fitts felt free to release documentation supporting her version
      of events – The Minutes of the meeting of the March 26, 1999 Board of Directors meeting confirm
      that the Arlington Institute was discussing the subject of life outside earth.
      The document confirms
      key elements in her version of events, especially that Arlington Institute was actively discussing Pickford
      and Lindeman’s study of life outside earth and plans for how to best prepare the general public
      for disclosing the existence of ET. Note: “I’m sorry for the error.”
      Catherine Austin Fitts is publisher of the Solari Report http://solari.com

      The Biological Chip in our
      Cells  - Revolutionary results of modern genetics
      Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf write, “Light
      is in principle the oldest and most important food of the world, and still in addition - understood as
      electromagnetic wave - a perfect storage medium. We know today that life in the universe is a process
      which is always swimming against the river. Physics predicts that everything in nature is going towards
      a condition of a thermal equilibrium. With every energy consuming process warmth is always produced, which
      cannot be completely reconverted into work energy. This is well-known to each power station operator.
      The universe favors disorder and decay rather than order and structure.
      In such an environment an organism
      can temporarily exist only because it constantly supplies new order structures to its body using energy
      , briefly said: by taking up food regularly.
      For this the plants found the simplest and most direct way.
      With help of their leaf pigment chlorophyll they developed a procedure, in order to produce sugar from
      carbon dioxide of air and water using light. Plants thus predominantly nourish themselves from light. They take up energy and order condition from light particles (photons), which they integrate into
      their organism, thus robbing them their freedom of movement and building up own order conditions of their
      bodies again and again.
      The animals and we humans however have a metabolism which is based not on chlorophyll,
      but on hemoglobin, the red blood coloring material. We therefore cannot convert light to food by photosynthesis,
      but have to nourish ourselves eating plants or other animals. We are thus rather parasites of the plant
      world, which could exist without us - we however cannot exist without them. We should always keep this
      in mind, when we clear further forests for pure profit.
      Light nevertheless plays a crucial role for animal
      and human life too. Not only, because we become depressive if we do not expose our body with sufficient
      light (especially in winter).
      German bio physicist Fritz Albert Popp investigates for years the phenomenon
      of biophotons, a natural light radiation, which is emitted from each living organism. This bio photon
      radiation is very weak and may be made visible only by substantial reinforcement in the darkroom.
      and its coworkers made the amazing observation that the radiant emittance was always stronger at the beginning,
      briefly after they brought a tissue probe into the darkroom, and then slowly decreased to a stable value,
      the normal bio photon radiation.
      That means that our body can emit light, and also may take up light from
      the environment. Thus something inside our body may store light energy, which is a proof that we nourish
      ourselves to a small percentage directly of light too, independently of the food which we eat.
      It turned
      out soon that the looked for light memory of our body is nothing else than the DNA shown here. It is well
      known that the DNA is also most deeply involved into the bio photon radiation. The double helix of DNA
      apparently acts as an antenna.
      It turned out that the quality of the DNA resonator is by a multiple
      higher as in oscillators, which physicists are able to construct in their laboratories from technical
      devices. That means the oscillation losses are unbelievably small. This confirms a long-preserved assumption:
      The DNA is an organic superconductor, which can still work in addition at normal body temperature
      opioid painkillers are responsible for more fatal overdoses in the U.S. than heroin and cocaine combined
      a ccording to the Center for Disease Control (CDC).

      Read more:  http://www.businessinsider.com/painkillers-kill-more-americans-than-heroin-and-cocaine-2012-9#ixzz2aXqSs1wL.
      Editor’s Note: Not generally known is that healing in many hospitals in the 1930s was done with
      colored light mostly green and blue light. The FAA stopped the healing with light and forced the medical
      field to use drug therapy. The legal drugs now kill more women than auto accidents each year. The Filer
      Research Institute is conducting light studies that indicate healing can occur with light rather than
      drugs with no side effects.
      Sightings of UFOs in the United States
       MESA-- This
      witness reports seeing a bright orange light to the SW of his home on July 20, 2013.
      It was a couple
      of miles away moving across the horizon for 20 minutes then faded.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      CaliforniaMoving Light
       NOVATO -- I was so excited about my recent sightings on the 14th and 21st that I
      told my friends. They couldn't believe it, so I showed them the videos and they wanted to go UFO hunting.
      We hiked up Miwok Hill at 10:47 PM, on July 22, 2013.  We could see all of Novato and my friend said
      that he heard something coming and I recorded a bright orange light hovering nearby. As we were talking,
      one of my friends mentioned that "It was happening".  I couldn't believe it was actually happening
      again as it flew behind some clouds. There were five witnesses. Upon analyzing the footage, the craft
      can be seen dropping objects multiple times throughout the video! The most notable are at 01:30 and 01:40
      in the clip. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Colorado Springs– Here are interesting photos
      I took over the Front Range in July. I was just wondering if you ever were able to enlarge these photos.
      And what you may have thought about them? I have been watching the skies as always in the same area. And
      I'll be dammed if I didn’t see this thing hovering in the same area again! I'll send them again.
      Three pictures I've enlarged them on my computer and they are very, very suspicious. Thank to George Tony
      broomfield – I was outside at work about 1:50 pm, on July 24, 2013, when I saw an object
      head north at 500 feet for a 1/4 mile. It ascends to 750 feet and hovers for ten minutes before heading
      east ascending and descending. A friend spotted what looked like a Mickey Mouse Balloon but I realized
      it wasn’t a balloon. My friend looked through his binoculars and saw three diamonds with two forming
      the top due to the altitude.
      It was too fast and too big for an aircraft and flew northwest ascending
      into the wind. I told everyone at work and my girlfriend followed it for 20 minutes, but lost it going
      out of site due east. It was 15 meters wide. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      AdamsCounty -- I was photographing
      nature in the mountains on July 28, 2011.
      I found the object when I transferred the images to my computer.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Jupiter -- While looking at the local Jupiter Inlet Webcam
      night shots on January 25, 2013, I noticed the cylinder shaped object in the image and it was crystal
      clear. It also appears in the images an hour later and I have now spotted it several times in recent months
      and the past few days.
      I think it is one of the best photos that I have seen. The image can be viewed
      at this web site address:
      Note: This appears to be a time lapse photo of an aircraft moving through the sky. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      HawaiiTriangle Lights Princeville -- While watching for shooting stars, my husband, my mom and I
      watched three lights that looked like satellites moving from east to west traveling at a constant slow
      speed in the shape of a triangle on July 4, 2013 at 1:26 AM. They never lost their triangle shape and
      never lost formation. The triangle object did not block out any other stars in the sky.

      They appeared
      to be three separate lights that seemed to be following each other and you could tell they were far apart
      from each other because they looked like they are as high up as stars. I have never seen anything like
      it. At one point they increased speed, but it did not last long as the object flew out of sight Thanks
      to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com
      Glenn writes on July 29, 2013, “Sorry to overload you with so many pictures, but I'm going to
      send about three dozen UFO pictures that I took early this morning in Northern Kentucky. I have documented
      at least four types of saucer type craft, a triangular type craft, a cylinder type craft, a batwing type
      craft, orbs, and a rounded nose winged type craft. Thanks to Glenn
      Fort Thomas -- Around 9:30 PM on July
      24, 2013, I was rolling a garbage can to the curb when I noticed a very bright light in the western sky.
      I ran inside to get binoculars as the object had crossed the sky and was now further north. I am a sky
      watcher and have seen quite a few anomalies over the past year. I got a chair and braved the mosquitoes
      in order to observe the unusual object. I kept a close eye on the object for 50 minutes and saw it slowly
      descend behind the trees. The object was pretty far away, but I noticed that it was chevron-shaped and
      had at least one red light along with several white lights. The lights occasionally pulsated and seemed
      to start to fade toward the end of my observation. I last observed the object around 10:10 PM, in the
      northwest sky. Thanks to MUFON CMS
       Slidell-- My girlfriend and I were about
      to get into my truck when I saw a bright orange light with a trail behind it on February 21, 2013. It
      was streaking across the sky and seemed very large or low. At first I thought it was an aircraft. I told
      her to look and we realized there was no sound. I had my Canon T2I with me so I took multiple shots of
      it going very fast. I ran inside my house to grab my father and go out the back to see it. By the time
      we got back there it was gone.Thanks to MUFON CMS
      SOUTHWEST HARBOR -- The first beings I saw were seen on different dates and occurred
      while I was driving at the end of the dead end road. I saw a slightly blurred white being, maybe 4-5 feet
      in height darting into the woods. No one else in the vehicle seems to have seen it, but friends who live
      on the same road have seen the mysterious moth man like white entity on separate occasions.

      Two weeks
      later, I saw the white being while walking up the very same road. Both of these incidents were before
      the UFO sighting that I witnessed on July 27, 2013th. There was a sulfurous smell in the air, similar
      to what I could smell at the time of the UFO sighting. In any event, I looked up and just before a bend
      in the road stood a similar white being, still seemingly blurred. It quickly darted around the bend, and
      I lost sight of it. It had no visible features, other than a white human-like shape. I walked towards
      it, but did not see it again.

      I noticed a strange sulfurous smell in the air and witnessed a strange
      white plane fly overhead with an orange stripe on the back and nose. The orange stripe looked a bit like
      a missile moving at a relatively normal speed. I walked further down our road only to see/hear more planes
      -- about four in total. A second later, a match-head size metallic spherical object came into view flying
      in a straight trajectory until it went over the tree-line and I lost sight of it.
      I turned back around
      to find an off-white bullet-shaped craft moving silently about the same speed as an airplane high up.
      My television and laptop were acting up for hours afterwards. I still feel a little on-edge.Thanks to
      Massachusetts Square
       Braintree -- OnJuly 22, 2013, the witness called the morning after
      her sighting. She was in bed and was looking out the window. She at once noticed a large object in the
      sky in the shape of a square with white lights on the corners. The object emitted a “low rumble”
      and moved in and out of the clouds. The lights were not flashing. The object was visible for about 15
      seconds. The witness’s boyfriend also saw the object.
      Note: A check of weather showed that
      skies were cloudy with cloud bases at 1,000 feet. Therefore the object was flying quite low. It is doubtful
      that this object was a regular aircraft because the lights were not flashing. Thanks to William Puckett,
      Director http://www.UFOsnw.com
      New JerseyOrb
      TOMSRIVER-- I was recording a video of a thunderstorm
      that was passing south of my home. I left the camera outside for a 20 minute recording on a tripod. I
      didn’t realize that an object was recorded until after I reviewed the video clip. It appeared around
      5 minutes and 20 seconds into the recording and after three minutes, it faded away.

      I can supply you
      with the original AVI video clip, but the size is 658 MB. I also included images from my video editor. ,
      Ralph Buskey MUFON Field Investigator

      Medford-- Matthew reports, “At around 1 am, I was driving
      home from work and ran out of gas a half mile from home. My mother was bringing me some gas when I looked
      into a clear sky that was foggy minutes earlier on June 4, 2013. When I got home I saw flashes and saw
      a silvery blue glow at high altitude. The object moved very rapidly but not in a straight line. It would
      appear, disappear, and appear again in another place. First it was at a high point in my view, and then
      disappeared, then appeared a small distance below the previous location. Then phased out again and jumped
      even lower.

      It made a 90 degree left turn and jumped a few more times left, went behind a tree, and
      jumped two more times until it was out of view. I know of nothing that can go that fast and also make
      right angle turns. I feel that this is an important sighting because the craft has changed its altitude
      and direction without feeling the effects of Gravity and it was insanely fast.
      I pointed out to my mother
      a normal airplane that takes miles to make a turn and more to change altitude in comparison. My mother
      a nurse knows definitely it wasn't a plane. Thanks toMatthew - Segal- Grisafi
      New YorkChase
      – On July 30, 2013, a helicopter passed low over my home causing it to vibrate at   10:30
      pm. Immediately, my astronomer father came inside very perplexed and somewhat excited as he had been studying
      the sky when a silent large gold tinted glowing orb flying north below the clouds at 1000 feet with a
      helicopter chasing it.
      The speed of the helicopter was most likely near its maximum as it chased the
      orb 900 feet ahead of it and flew out of sight.Thanks to MUFON CMS
      PennsylvaniaRed Spheres
      – I was on the 11-7 shift at work on July 21, 2013, about 1:10 am, we were sitting outside on break
      when I noticed a red sphere appear over one of the buildings. This object was a solid red color that appeared
      to be brighter. I got up to get a closer look as it traveled west to northeast on a steady rise about
      tree level and disappeared. This lasted about 30 seconds.

      Then another red sphere appeared and
      one of the ladies on break saw this one and said, “What the Hell is that? I said that’s why
      I got up to get a better look at. We watched as it did basically the same thing. I enlarged the picture
      for a little more detail. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      ERIE -- My wife and I plus two teenage grandchildren were
      returning home on Bayfront Highway from a baseball game about 11 pm, on July 26, 2013. We were viewing
      a just emerging huge moon and stopped our car and I spotted a small bright red light with a hint of white
      light off to the north. I joked with everyone to take a look at the UFO that I thought was a helicopter
      going to Hamot Hospital.
      As we drove home and saw this large bright red object through our windshield
      and got out to look and everybody was asking me what this thing is.

      The hovering object was a bright
      deep red cone. It was larger than any helicopter that I had seen in the Marine Corps. It hovered and began
      to wobble and pulsate a little. I asked our granddaughter to grab her I-pad, and take a photo. A white
      object appeared on her I-pad but not red like we were viewing. The large object moved east then stopped
      and began shrinking and faded away. My wife and I have seen some pretty amazing things along our section
      of Lake Erie but this object was close to the ground and over a populated area no less. Thanks to MUFON
      CORPUS CHRISTI-- I was at a concert with some friends and I took a picture of a friend
      and saw something in the background of the photo I sen t July 17, 2013. The first thing I thought was
      that it was a UFO, because I’m into all that stuff, and conspiracies, things like that.
      My friend
      said it was probably a bug. I said, “No, because it was too high up and far away, it looks more
      like an object, or something flying, it also reminded me of those dementors from Harry Potter.” So I don’t know anything about it, I have seen UFOs with my own eyes recently and also in the past,
      but I have never caught one on camera by accident.Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Worldwide UFO Sightings
       Quilmes – I noticed a bright object near the sun and took this photo with my digital
      camera on July 2, 2013. I saw several white oval areas with a shaped gray and bright light. They stayed
      about half an hour as you see might in the photo of Cambiabam place. They went and came into the sun and
      seem to be hiding in the bright light of the sun. Our photos were taken looking towards the sun as you
      can see.-

      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      AustraliaStrange Orange Yellow Light
      BENDIGO– On July 3, 2013,
      we saw an orange yellow light moving slowly west. I observed it for about 30 seconds as quick as it appeared
      it disappeared just like if someone turned out a light switch at 10:30 PM. There was no sound at all.
      Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com
      Canada. Three
      Bright Lights Triangle

      Victoria, BC -- My family and I were having a BBQ on an open fire pit in our backyard
      when this incident happened at 11 PM, on June 30, 2013. My wife and I were facing south when we spotted
      three bright lights. We compared the stars/lights to the brightest planet we saw that night and they were
      a little bit brighter but not twinkling. The three lights were in a triangle with one of the pointed ends
      facing down towards the earth. Then all three lights in unison started moving slowly then slowly faded
      out and disappeared.

      From where we were sitting, the triangle of lights were in the sky starting at about
      25 degrees , then rose to 40 degrees before disappearing. The size of the triangle was at least 5-6 full

      My wife and I run an Information Technology company and this is the first time in my life that
      I have seen something that my wife and I cannot explain. Thanks to Peter Davenport.
      Winnipeg–Iobserved two red/orange lights as one passed over head, and one went out at 11 PM on June 29,
      2013. I could see a much bigger grey circular object. Two red/orange solid lights on the horizon looked
      to stay motionless for a couple minutes. They were the brightest things in the sky and looked to be bigger
      than any stars I could see.

      One light was moving toward me that came from the northwest and going south
      east. It went over head and I could see it go behind a cloud and trailing behind it was a grey circular
      object that was ten times bigger than the red light.

      I couldn’t really make any details out other
      than it looked grey and a lot bigger than the small red ball. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National
      UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com
      Warman, Saskatchewan -- I heard a dog barking, which I
      found a little odd and a gut feeling told me to go look outside where it was very bright and the sun was
      almost up. This seemed impossible as it was still night. I had a feeling right away that I was in contact
      with ET. It dematerialized when I finished my smoke and I was disappointed as I turned around to leave.
      It was back, so I kept watching, as it moved in a zigzag pattern up and then disappeared into thin air.
      It re-appeared not far from where it had just been. My feeling was almost ecstasy like, I was happy, excited
      and not a worry in the world. It became more and more distant and was gone. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Red LightsMedellin-- A red orange light south of the city the size of a star rises and twice emits a
      bluish white light rain coming down quickly and disappeared on June 10, 2013. The object light was up
      around 1000 or 1500 meters altitude and after 10 to 15 minutes slowly flew east until it disappeared.
      We observed three people at 12:40 to 12:55 PM, from the district center meadow in the center of the city
      who saw the objects.
      Six months ago a similar event occurred on November 30, 2012. At this time the behavior
      was very similar to that described today of an upload of red, two blue, and white lights. The red light
      disappeared after a half hour. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      LatviaRed Fireballs
      Riga – Two red spheres
      flew toward me for ten seconds from afar. They stopped beside my window for several minutes, and I called
      my husband on July 13, 2013 at 2:42 PM.
      Finally, the object flew away, with a very bright "sun-like" flash
      of light. For many years, I have been seeing these appearances. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National
      UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com

      Malaysia Three Purple Flying Objects

      Selangor -- My
      friend and I were waiting for the bus on July 4, 2013 at 6:50 AM, to go school when my friend spotted
      three UFOs. They were a sphere shaped purple color, and flying slow in the group. They flew around for
      a minute or two and we both scared seeing strange objects. We don't have a camera so we just recorded
      it in my note book.
      But it disappeared and I’m lucky I have a witness. Thanks to Peter Davenport,
      Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com
      Mauritius Red Light
      Goodlands –
      I was taking my dogs out, when I first saw an airplane over the Indian Ocean on July 8, 2013, at 6:30
      PM, with another light following it. It was a bright red light so I thought to myself this can't be an
      airplane. The object was moving towards the north and made no sound. My first reaction was to get my glasses
      and my camera and in less than 10 seconds, I was out again, but it was gone.
      I stood on my roof waiting
      for 30 minutes but it was gone. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com

      United Kingdom/ England Lights

      Hartlip, Kent-- Geo Panait writes, “I was sitting outside
      my home on July 24th, 2013, at 7 pm, and looking into the clear sky I noticed a bright light almost directly
      above me. It was bright enough to attract my attention and was moving slowly east around 30 000 feet.”
      I went into my room and grabbed the camera and took some pictures as it grew brighter.  I followed
      it until it faded away. When I got inside and downloaded the pictures and zoomed in, it was like a sphere
      of light. i am sure we are not alone in this huge universe. The blurred object was the top of a ladder. Thanks to UFOINFO
      MANCHESTER-- Robert Newton writes,  “On Olympic open night,
      July 27, 2012, two alien lightships, and a fiery large orange sphere was observed only 900 yards north
      of me under 1,000 feet altitude moving SE at 40 mph. silently. Shortly after I filmed, 10 more orange,
      fireballs flew by coming from different directions.
      Incidentally I have proof they are cloaked
      alien scout craft. I filmed two more alien craft of a fourth type flying low and slowly down Sankey Valley
      two miles south of me.
      See the first video on Robert Newton@astralaeos, Twitter. Thanks toRobert Newton

      UFO Conferences

      Support Earth
      Changing Research
      I was sitting at my desk, pondering how I could get people interested in getting
      my work of the last thirteen years. I have put together a DVD of Filer's Files with hundreds of great
      photographs and UFO sightings.
      Additionally, I have decided to include my book within the DVD that
      includes George Ritter's exciting abduction story by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell
      has also included much of his excellent dialog for a donation of only $50.
      We also include a year's
      subscription. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.

      Send check or money order
      George Filer, 222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ 08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy
      Filer's Files every week and want to support my efforts, please make a donation via PayPal

      I am offering
      eleven years of Filer's Files on a DVD with thousands of photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's subscription. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.
      Become a MUFON member today! Benefits of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO
      Journal which contains current investigations, sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers
      and more. To join now, click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2010 by George
      A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the
      newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily
      the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically
      grants permission for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail
      God Bless
      Our Troops and Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my grandsons who drowned.

      Change Profile to update your profile or Unsubscribe
      George Filer | 222 Jackson Road | Medford, NJ | 08055 | US
      Message managed with ListRocket