Morphing UFO Stuns Witnesses; News Cameraman Captures Object on Video

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013
      Morphing UFO Stuns Witnesses; News Cameraman Captures Object on Video

      The sighting last Friday of a "dolphin" shaped UFO that was changing its
      appearance as it moved across the sky of Peru, has created astonishment among
      the population of the Andean country, reports Frecuencia Latina.

      A video
      recorded by a Peruvian camerman for Frecuencia Latina, shows the sighting, on
      May 30, of an unidentified object.

      "We thought we were recording a set of
      balloons, that's what it seemed, but it was not," said Christian Ubillús
      cameraman, who shot ten uninterrupted minutes of this strange object. "They are
      like circles," he added.

      According to experts, this figure takes varying
      forms related to the so-called EBANI (unidentified aerial biological entities)
      that have appeared most frequently in Mexico.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyYYiKrZbF4&feature=player_embedded